Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast

Thread: Var/Tbol Cycle + PCT w/ SARMS - Need LIBIDO HELP!

Majik is offline New Member

Var/Tbol Cycle + PCT w/ SARMS - Need LIBIDO HELP!

I’m going on a 2 week beach vacation/wedding, and although I’m already in good shape, I want to get SHREDDED and maybe add a bit of mass before the trip. My target is to maintain the same body weight at 8% bf. If I gain (or even lose) a few pounds, that’s fine…as long as I shed fat at the same time. My cousin’s buddy always does a Tbol/Anavar only cycle before summer and his results are astounding every time! Hes about the same height and weight as I am…but he’s ripped! I knew I would to do this cycle one day…and now is my time…I think.

Anyway, I talked to him about his cycle last summer (very briefly…enough to know what he took and his source) and he said that he tends to lose his libido later in the cycle but never paid attention to how long it takes to return. That’s my MAIN CONCERN is knowing that I’ll still have a rockin’ sex drive while on vacation (...or my wife will kill me)! We always take advantage of our time away from kids while on vacation…and go at it like 3-5 times a day. So libido is my main concern...hence the laundry list of PCT items! I NEED to be able to perform on demand while on vacation!

I received my gear a few weeks ago and made a spreadsheet of my intended cycle but it won’t copy/paste right on the forum…so I took a screen shot. Check it out (below) and let me know what you think. If anything is missing…or overkill. Or if the timing is off on anything. PCT feedback? Should I start a week earlier for an extra week of PCT? Etc.

(I’m a long time lurker and understand that a test base is ideal…but that’s not happening. My wife is finally on board with this oral-only cycle and she wouldn’t go for me pinning…and I’m cool with that, considering that I’ve read several logs and have witnessed the real world results in someone else from this exact cycle…and its precisely what I’m after.)

My second concern is alcohol. I won’t be drinking alcohol while ON cycle but we are going to an all-inclusive resort …and that means partying from morning til night. Is this a something to be concerned about 4 weeks AFTER a cycle?

I'm looking forward to the feedback...thanks ahead of time.

Current Stats:

Height: 6’ 0”
    Weight: 205 lbs
    BF: 12% bf
    Training: 7 years
    Diet: 4-5 fairly clean meals (40/40/20) 2500-3000 cals
    Sunday is always cheat day…anything goes...probably 5-6k cals

CLICK THUMBNAIL FOR CYCLE DETAILS:

Var/Tbol Cycle + PCT w/ SARMS - Need LIBIDO HELP!-vacation-cycle.jpg

So most of the OTC stuff was recommended by other forums (evolutionary and elite). After researching more, I see that products like HCGenerate and Unleashed aren't very well respected around here. Should I ditch them from my cycle completely? What sold me on them were the libido enhancement claims.

I've also decided to drop the SARMS from my PCT, due to claims of them either being worhthless (cardarine) or suppressive (ostarine).

Should I stick with the classic clomid/nolva PCT and just cross my fingers that I'll be fully functional by the time I go on my vacation?

How about N2Guard?
    Last edited by Majik; 06-01-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...all-costs.html

... so now you read the link, so I wont go on about why you lose libido, you already found out from the link right?

SARMS in PCT is nonsense as they are supressive, they will make clomid and nolva not work.

Theres a bunch of useless stuff that dont do nothing as they are OTC supps, just herbs basically.

So you need to add test to have libido at end of cycle, and HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin ) during cycle to keep testes functional which promotes an easier PCT, also an AI is necessary. PCT needs to be 4 weeks, clomid 50mgs nova 20mgs.

Also there is no garantees that through PCT and after PCT your libido will be great, possibility of problems is always present.

I understand that test will improve results and keep your libido up while on cycle...but doesn't injecting test shut you down and suppress HPTA even more once you stop taking it? How does adding test effect recovery time during PCT? That's where I'm confused. I'm not too worried about losing my libido while on cycle...my wife is almost expecting that. I just need to have my libido back after PCT, while I'm on vacation.

On another forum, a few others suggested 4-Andro as a test base alternative during the last 4 weeks of the cycle; stating that its a PH that "converts to test" in the body via a two step conversion. Sure, it may not be as potent as pinning the real deal...but is it better than nothing? Or would it present a greater risk of shut down? And would taking 4-Andro make for a longer or more difficult recovery?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Tbol and Var cycle? That is a waste of time. Youre not going to get shredded like you think you will. Test, tren /mast, t3, arimidex , fasted cardio and carb cycling is what will get you shredded..

boisebeast is offline Member
    So you're opting to go without test because you're worried about what your wife (whom clearly knows very little about AAS use) won't condone it? You're a grown ass man, sacrificing your health to appease someone with an uneducated opinion just screams "terrible decision." I would reconsider if I were you.
    Livinlean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    sacrificing your health to appease someone with an uneducated opinion just screams "terrible decision."
    Yes, I read the above post. I'm still confused...not stubborn. Genuinely confused.

I understand that test maintains libido while ON cycle (which is NOT my concern)...but test shuts you down too...maybe even more than orals. So why would not pinning test be "sacrificing my health"? Seems to me that I would just be "sacrificing my libido" while on cycle (again, not my concern). Either way I'll be shut down or suppressed...seems like adding another compound would shut me down even more? I guess I just don't fully understand.

I don't care if I lose my libido while on cycle...I just need it to return 4-5 weeks later. I'm trying to learn, and I'm finding that a lot of people on these boards have negative attitudes. So please don't jump down my throat...just tell me why.

An another note, has anyone heard of or used Muscle Research "T-Base" transdermal? Or 4-Andro oral PH? How about Dermacrine? Can I use any of these as a test base alternative, like other forums have suggested?
    Last edited by Majik; 06-08-2016 at 03:56 PM.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Read the stickie about "first cycles".

I've decided against adding SARMS to this cycle...maybe in the future. I also decided to omit the dermacrine and alpha sustain.

Basically, the cycle now looks like this. Thoughts on my PCT?

Week 1-4
    Tbol 40mg ED

Week 1-6
    Var 60mg ED

Weeks 7-10 PCT

Clomid 150mg day one, then 100/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/10
    HCGenerate

Other Supplements:

S.A.N. Liver Support Matrix (Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root & Artichoke Extract)
    EFA Lean Gold (Omegas 3/6/9)
    ON Multivitamins
    Creatine Nitrate
    Unleashed
    L-Arginine
    BCAAs

Maybe I'll pick up the HCGenerate ES for the trip...but its so expensive and gets very mixed reviews everywhere I look. Some say its awesome for libido, while others say its a rip off.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    I've decided against adding SARMS to this cycle...maybe in the future. I also decided to omit the dermacrine and alpha sustain.

Basically, the cycle now looks like this. Thoughts on my PCT?

Week 1-4
    Tbol 40mg ED

Week 1-6
    Var 60mg ED

Weeks 7-10 PCT

Clomid 150mg day one, then 100/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/10
    HCGenerate

Other Supplements:

S.A.N. Liver Support Matrix (Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root & Artichoke Extract)
    EFA Lean Gold (Omegas 3/6/9)
    ON Multivitamins
    Creatine Nitrate
    Unleashed
    L-Arginine
    BCAAs

Maybe I'll pick up the HCGenerate ES for the trip...but its so expensive and gets very mixed reviews everywhere I look. Some say its awesome for libido, while others say its a rip off.
    This cycle is a waste of time, money and your health.

Run some test p for 6-8 weeks if you want a short cycle where you'll actually seem some benefit.

Your PCT doses need work.

I suggest that you do a lot more research before you do something that will mess you up.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Your PCT doses need work.
    In what regard? Higher or lower?

In what regard? Higher or lower?
    How about doing some research by reading old threads in the PCT forum for 10 minutes.

Then post a revised PCT.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-23-2016 at 10:31 AM.

How about doing some research by reading old threads in the PCT forum for 10 minutes.

Then post a revised PCT.
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    That looks much better.

It's only necessary to front load nolva and clomid for one week in order to reach peak serum concentration.

I think that you should reconsider doing an oral only cycle.

That looks much better.

It's only necessary to front load nolva and clomid for one week in order to reach peak serum concentration.
    Thanks for the feedback. This is what you mean, right?

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thanks for the feedback. This is what you mean, right?

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Yeah

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to add that hcgenerate is just a bunch of overpriced herbs, that will do nothing.

Read the ingredients if you dont believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Just to add that hcgenerate is just a bunch of overpriced herbs, that will do nothing.

Read the ingredients if you dont believe me.
    So I've read. What about the natural supplements? Ie: Horny Goat Weed, Maca, Malaysian Ginseng, Ashwaganda, Yohimbe, Bulbine, Tribulus, DAA etc

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    the var will drop your test, tbol added will probably make it worse,
    doing 2 orals together is taboo, and will also be very hard on your
    liver..i would just do the var, and save tbol for later...if you can get some t3
    to go with it if you want to shred, var will give you strength and lean muscle,
    without the bloating, t3 can help you cut...your 4 week protocol for pct looks good,
    add some hcg the week before you start your pct, 500 iu ed...
    everybody reacts differently, so hopefully your libido comes back on vacation,
    it will crash. for how long its a crap shoot

Thread Information