• 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Kliney
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Gyno reversal attempt Raloxifene questions

needtogain is offline New Member

Gyno reversal attempt Raloxifene questions

Hi here's my story lol last year I started a cycle of 500mg test e kick started with 4 weeks of superdrol 20mg ed.

I was 12 weeks into the cycle when I had a run in with the law and was locked up for a year so I couldn't do a pct and over the year I developed pretty bad gyno.

So now I'm out I've started taking nolva 40mg ed aromasin 25mg ed just because I have them left over from my cycle pct but I have ordered 4 months worth of raloxifene and was going to run it 120mg the first week then 60mg after that.

My question is, is it too late after leaving it a whole year? And since I ran superdrol do I need to run anything for prolactin? And am I going about it the right way?

Thanks fellas I really hope this works I fucken hate gyno
    gymffiti likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Your dosing regime looks fine.

I don't know if you need a DA, having bw would be a good idea.

You should understand that SERM treatment can take a long time to treat gyno.

Anywhere from a few weeks to 3-9 months plus.

Any discomfort should subside within the first 4-6 weeks.

Keep in mind that gyno begins in a florid stage and becomes more fibrous with time.

SERM therapy has the best results before a lump has become fiberous.

I don't think using an AI is a good idea because if your e2 is fine, and if you aren't introducing exogenous test, then you run the risk of crashing your e2.

Oh ok I'll stop the aromasin and keep the nolva at 40mg ed until the raloxifene arrives

What do I ask the dr for bw like a hormone test or something?

I think my gyno is fiberous bout the size of a ping pong ball lol maybe smaller, how can I tell if it's fiberous? do u think I'd have much luck with this regime?
    Last edited by needtogain; 06-02-2016 at 08:01 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by needtogain View Post
    Oh ok I'll stop the aromasin and keep the nolva at 40mg ed until the raloxifene arrives

What do I ask the dr for bw like a hormone test or something?

I think my gyno is fiberous bout the size of a ping pong ball lol maybe smaller, how can I tell if it's fiberous? do u think I'd have much luck with this regime?
    Normally the bw you want to get for gyno when you don't know the cause is a LC/MS/MS hormone panel with prolactin/progesterone.

Sdrol doesn't aromatize and it's not progesterone based but delayed gyno from sdrol is kind of common.

I remember reading an article on sdrol that purposed the reason for the delayed gyno is because sdrol increases DHEA.

DHEA metabolites have been shown to upregulate estrogen receptors.

Ok thanks for the help and info

I will be keeping a log of my attempt and will update weekly for any1 else going through this shit lol.

If any1 has had any success with raloxifene for gyno a year old or so I'd like to hear from them thanks

Week 1

Just an update been on nolva 40mg for a week so far noticed less sensitivity and soreness so that's good I guess. raloxifene should be here in few days so will start that when it arrives
    Last edited by needtogain; 06-16-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Week 2

Another update started the ralox 4 days ago at 120mg so far so good all pain seems to be gone not much difference in size of the lumps maybe a tiny bit smaller but it's looking positive
    Last edited by needtogain; 06-16-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needtogain View Post
    Another update started the ralox 4 days ago at 120mg so far so good all pain seems to be gone not much difference in size of the lumps maybe a tiny bit smaller but it's looking positive
    Hang in there,,,it will take some time,,,just be patient.
    needtogain likes this.

Kliney is offline New Member
    Update

Been on raloxifene 60mg for a few months gyno has definitely shrunk but seems to have stopped improving which sucks lol but looks much better will continue running the ralox for a few more months

Thanks just updating for all the bros out there with gyno
    gymffiti likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliney View Post
    Update

Been on raloxifene 60mg for a few months gyno has definitely shrunk but seems to have stopped improving which sucks lol but looks much better will continue running the ralox for a few more months

Thanks just updating for all the bros out there with gyno
    Thanks!i had a similiar situation being on cycle when I got picked up and I was gonna attempt a nolvadex reversal soon see if it helps before I consider surgery.keep the updates coming iam curious to see if it subsides anymore..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Thanks!i had a similiar situation being on cycle when I got picked up and I was gonna attempt a nolvadex reversal soon see if it helps before I consider surgery.keep the updates coming iam curious to see if it subsides anymore..
    Try running Ralox... Front load it at 120mgs the first wk then 60mgs thereafter! If you need to bump it to 80mgs/day and stay on it long time lol - I stopped and thought mine was gone then ran deca and it flared right up on me!

Personally I tried Ralox but I seem to respond better to tamoxifen ... We're all different!
    KINGKONG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Try running Ralox... Front load it at 120mgs the first wk then 60mgs thereafter! If you need to bump it to 80mgs/day and stay on it long time lol - I stopped and thought mine was gone then ran deca and it flared right up on me!

Personally I tried Ralox but I seem to respond better to tamoxifen... We're all different!
    Iam ordering it today thanks for the advice NACH that's exactly what iam gonna do!
    NACH3 likes this.

Personally I tried Ralox but I seem to respond better to tamoxifen... We're all different!
    Re reading your post iam a little confused so you respond better to raloxifene or nolvadex ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Re reading your post iam a little confused so you respond better to raloxifene or nolvadex ?
    I seem to have responded better to nolva... However, there are plenty of studies stating that Ralox binds stronger to the breast tissue... Try Ralox first imho... And PM sent!
    KINGKONG likes this.

I seem to have responded better to nolva... However, there are plenty of studies stating that Ralox binds stronger to the breast tissue... Try Ralox first imho... And PM sent!
    Thanks again bro!!

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Me too

No worries fellas ill try to update every month or so. Would it hurt to start taking nolva at 20mg ed as well seeing i have a ton of it?

No worries fellas ill try to update every month or so. Would it hurt to start taking nolva at 20mg ed as well seeing i have a ton of it?
    Nolva on cycle if your not on that megadose of ralox your talking should def be plenty ..I've just heard nolva works better on cycle

I thought 60mg of ralox was pretty standard? Nah not on cycle trying to get this sorted first so i guess ill stick with the ralox

I thought 60mg of ralox was pretty standard? Nah not on cycle trying to get this sorted first so i guess ill stick with the ralox
    It is for some reason thought you were running it higher?imo from what I've read it should suffice for now off cycle for gyno prevention/reversal

Lilphlip is offline New Member
    Stuck with this problem right now. Smh.
    Actually had gyno surgery 2 years ago then just started trt'ing (150mgs of cyp a week) for 3 weeks and BAM right away the lil bit they missed on one side flared up big time and my good side that had nothing got all puffy. Was taking 10 mgs of aromasin eod which was def not enough so upped it to 10 twice a day which has slowed it down and made my nips not as sensitive.
    Got 60 60's raloxifene's comjng to me. Hopefully it will reverse the gyno back down. After that gonna have to make sure I take 1 25mg aro ed I guess so it never comes back.

I wonder how long before it's too late to catch it tho before it won't reverse anymore.
    Also I wonder if my hormones are just going crazy right now cause I just started the trt and maybe I won't always have to take so much aro or maybe I can lower my dose to where it's a Lil cheaper.

Sorry for the rant. Maybe this and y'all answers will help me and someone else one day!

Lilphlip is offline New Member
    Update. The raloxifene worked. My chest was back to normal in about 3 days or so!

Thread Information