global-illuminati is offline New Member

Fulfilling scrpits from overseas/online phamacies???

Not sure if this is allowed or not. If not, my sincere apologies. However, if deleted can a mod please contact me and let me know how to reword this so as to fall into the rules of the site?

Tried searching this but wasn't able to find anything directly answering this question. Then again, i'm not the best at finding keywords to pull up relevant info. So if there are threads addressing this my apologies. After you get done flaming me and ripping the newb to shreds maybe you can provide a link or few to get me pointed in the right direction.

Ok, so if someone has scripts from their doc and would like to get them filled with real pharma stuff(not compounded pharmacy stuff), but doesn't care to pay the super high prices we are forced to pay here in the U.S., how does one go about finding legit pharmacies overseas online? There are 100's of thousands of site out there. How does one separate the wheat from the chaff for legit sources where their money goes farther?

*****Again, this is for someone with legit scripts from their doc looking to find a cheaper source for real pharma gear.

username101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by global-illuminati View Post
    Not sure if this is allowed or not. If not, my sincere apologies. However, if deleted can a mod please contact me and let me know how to reword this so as to fall into the rules of the site?

Tried searching this but wasn't able to find anything directly answering this question. Then again, i'm not the best at finding keywords to pull up relevant info. So if there are threads addressing this my apologies. After you get done flaming me and ripping the newb to shreds maybe you can provide a link or few to get me pointed in the right direction.

Ok, so if someone has scripts from their doc and would like to get them filled with real pharma stuff(not compounded pharmacy stuff), but doesn't care to pay the super high prices we are forced to pay here in the U.S., how does one go about finding legit pharmacies overseas online? There are 100's of thousands of site out there. How does one separate the wheat from the chaff for legit sources where their money goes farther?

*****Again, this is for someone with legit scripts from their doc looking to find a cheaper source for real pharma gear.
    Online pharmacies from Thailand will ship your medicine with or without a valid prescription. It's perfectly legal and 100% legitimate gear. The cons is the postage fees and I can almost guarantee you'll be spending more money around $70 a vial from an online pharmacy than just paying the domestic pharmacy.

My Doctor prescribes me with 250mg of Enanthate per week for 4 weeks and it costs me $40 for a 10ml vial. I've never found cheaper sources online. I just use my local pharmacy.

Thread Information