Thread: injured

byrne92 is offline New Member

injured

Can anyone answers tis...i have pain from my shoulder to my neck left side of my body ..it is nw causing my left side to be a lot weaker when im doings weights ..

Sycoholic is offline New Member
    I just went through this recently except it was my right side. Eventually lost all strength in my right tricep. It was a herniated disc in my neck. The nerve that runs through your spine is probably being pinched by the inflamed disc. I wound up seeing a chiropractor. I was back at it in a couple weeks and he taught me some exercises to prevent this from happening again. Don't let this go like I did.

It's really easy to pinch a nerve. Normally, it's something that can be solved with an adjustment. Go find a good chiropractor and get fixed up.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by byrne92 View Post
    Can anyone answers tis...i have pain from my shoulder to my neck left side of my body ..it is nw causing my left side to be a lot weaker when im doings weights ..
    I'm going through something very similar currently. I have lost 70% of my strength on the left side and my pec,shoulder and tricep have all atrophied.

Thread Information