Camaroguru is offline Junior Member

Test on Bulk or Cut?

Long time lurker/reader, virgin AAS user. Been reading/planning/debating my first cycle for a few years and getting closer to pulling the trigger; or pushing the plunger I suppose it would be. I always thought I'd do my first cycle on a bulk but recently I've been thinking it may make sense to try it on a cut, no? My thought is I'd bulk natty, then cycle test E only on my cut to help preserve what I bulked up to? Does it work that way? I know I'll lose some after I stop my cycle and I'm prepared for that, I just thought it would help me retain some mass and lean out at the same time. Being my first cycle, I just want to do a light dose of test; was thinking 300mg/wk with ai and proper pct.
    --46 yrs old, lifting since I was 14, know how to lift and watch diet
    --155 lbs now @ 12.5%; will bulk to 180 and end up around 16%; hope to end up at 170 @ 12~%

I know, I'm a little guy, always have been; hence the desire to cycle. Just had 3rd surgery in 2 years so I'm waiting until I'm 100% before I'd cycle but that's why I've lost so much weight.
    Thank you folks.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How is blood pressure and cholesteral?

You're going to love your first cycle. Read this post: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You'll most likely get acne so read this post: http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    I checked BP at 117/78 this morning and the last time I had my cholesteral checked the Dr asked me for eating tips.
    And thank you Scotch, I've read the First Cycle thread many times but have not read the second one...will do. I'm so looking forward to popping my cherry.
    So, does anyone use test on a cut or mainly just a bulk?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    I checked BP at 117/78 this morning and the last time I had my cholesteral checked the Dr asked me for eating tips.
    And thank you Scotch, I've read the First Cycle thread many times but have not read the second one...will do. I'm so looking forward to popping my cherry.
    So, does anyone use test on a cut or mainly just a bulk?
    Imo you can cut or bulk on any heavy androgen it's all about diet diet diet!!

The AAS used to "cut" or "bulk" depends on the ester and how much water you retain. Test is Test is Test. The bulking or cutting depends on your diet, mostly.

Blog Entries
    what he is asking is if its better to use his first cycle to bulk or bulk natty then use it to cut...brother its your first cycle use it to bulk, mass is ultimately what your after right?...I think you will still end up a step forward even if you take a step or two back during pct...imho...

Thread Information