Benner53 is offline New Member

Can one cycle do it?

I am having such a hard time trying to make a decision. I originally was going to take one half cycle anadrol with clomid and end it there, I have a friend pushing me to take this, day after day he tells me it will be fine, and many others do this and it does the trick. Well then I thought about Sust/Deca cycle as my first, and now I have people telling me that this will not work. I am not looking for enormous gains, I am looking to take a cycle and keep a good amount of my gains without having to do more cycles in the near future, if at all. Is this possible? What can I take? And is anadrol as bad as people say? Will it really go away even with hard work? Please help....

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro i said the same thing. i only wanted to do one cycle and end it there. I am finishing up my first and feel like i have accomplished more than ever. I am already planning my second and third cycles. But its your decision. I would think real hard about what exactly you want to do or accomplish, and go from there.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Just a question FrkyBgStok how come you are going to do another if you only wanted to do one I can understand you liked the gains but doing them with out is good to just takes a little longer good things come to those who wait

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Throw me some stats and I will give you my opinion on a first cycle, and when you get finnished with that you can post another thread on what your second cycle should be, because there will be a second cycle. This stuff is addicting bro

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    It's kinda like pringles.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

No it can't

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Who told you sus/deca wouldn't work for a first cycle? Let me guess the same guys who told you anadrol only was a good cycle.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Let me guess the same guys who told you anadrol only was a good cycle.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    me and a few friends all started cycles, and all of em are addicted they keep saying there never stoping. I however might take a cutting cycle since i gained so much size on just the first. I really dont want to get too big im bout 195 now with 5 weeks of my 13 week cycle, i gained bout 25 pounds already so i think i will slow it down a bit after this

methtical126 is offline New Member
    NO ANADROL ! Not for a first cycle at least, and since you only want to do one cycle, no anadrol ever... Here is your cycle, my friend:

Weeks 1-4: 40 mg D-Bol Daily (Nearly same results as Anadrol, not nearly as bad for you)

Weeks 1-10: 400 mg Test Enanthate (According to my research, every cycle should include some test)

Start clomid 2 weeks after last injection... 300 mg first day, 100 mg next ten days, 50 mg last 10 days.

This is what I'm planning for my first cycle at least and I've done quite a bit of research, so hopefully this gets the approvement of the other board members?? (Feel free to critique guys!)

Thread Information