Thread: My First cycle

kozY is offline New Member

My First cycle

Hi guys been lurking and reading around. I've got a fair bit of questions and was hoping some people could fill in the gaps please. Cheers

Edit: "I am over 25 and lets assume I have training and die experience"

The cycle
    Test E xlabs
    Comes in: 250mg/ml in 10ml vials
    Quantity needed: W1-12. 500mg per week = 5 shots, per via. Need 12 shots .: 3 Vials.

Q: I read everywhere 500mg p/w is suffice but do I do 1*500 p/w or 2*250 p/w?
    [s]A: Since Test E is a longer Ester, 500mg p/w is fine? [/s]
    A: Mr.bb - Pin twice a week and have a spare vial just in case

HCG
    Comes in: 5000iu
    Quantity needed: 250 iu every 3.5 days

Q: Can I just do 500 iu every week?
    A:?

Q: Can I mix HCG and Test in the same jab?
    A: ?

Arimidex
    Comes in: 10*1mg.
    Quantity needed: W1-14 0.5mg E3.5D. 2 boxes needed

Q:541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html says to take 0.25mg EOD, and I cant exactly cut these into quarters right?
    A: Take 0.5mg E3.5D?

Clomid
    Comes in: 30*50mg
    75mg/50/50/50ED

Nolvadex
    Comes in: 30*20mg
    40mg/20/20/20ED

[s]Clen tablets
    W15-16
    Q: How amazing is clen + t3? Vs just clen?[/s] deleted

D-Bol
    Swiss Pharma Dbol 100*10mg

Q: Why D-bol?
    A: Since Test E takes 6 weeks to kick in, D-Bol is used as a kick starter. As an Oral however, can be harsh on the Liver.

Q: I’ve heard of taking some Liver Protection, but what specifically?
    A: 600mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) daily

Q: How much do I take? 20-60mg seems like a big range.
    A: ?

Syringes
    Q: What syringe size do I use?
    A: KingKong - 22 gauge to draw and 25 to shoot

Q: How do I inject?
    A: /watch?v=hZTAYrqjBn8
    A: /watch?v=0uXoBb6mkys
    A: 2nd opinion, response to first video /watch?v=GsMQXuKhrzc

Q: You don’t need to aspirate when jabbing the shoulder, as what happened in that first video?
    A:?

Q: Is alternating between the two butt cheeks fine?
    A: Yea, since I’m only pinning once a week?

Q: When can I start my next cycle?
    A: Time on = Time off

Bloodtest
    Q: Guessing this is a must? 2 weeks before. 7-8 Weeks in for a 12W Cycle and 6 weeks after PCT

Q: How do people generally go about asking a GP? I've asked one and all he said was "I do not recommend you doing steroids " and that was it.
    Last edited by kozY; 06-09-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Steve051 is offline New Member
    Hey man im not an expert yet however ill probably be making a very similar post at some point. As far as seeing a doctor is considered and telling them I have some useful advise.

My first thought is try seeing a private doctor not a public/government one you may need to pay but with the private billing mindset if you try a few doctors I think you eventually will find a doctor who is interested and willing to help rather than discourage you.

If not, approach them from the angle that you have a bad habit (like smoking) which involves taking anabolic steroids for performance enhancement . Then go on to say you are looking for advise on how to optimize your health while doing so and you would like to have regular checkups.

Try to frame it like the steroids are a candy that you will not give up. Any doctor who discriminates against you on this basis would not treat a smoker for lung cancer.

Thats my plan anyway hope that helps.
    Last edited by Steve051; 06-06-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Read this, it will answer most of your questions:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Pin twice a week and you will need 4 vials, UGLs never have 10ml, mostly around 9, and its always smart to have a spare (break, contaminate,etc).

Nobody asks GPs about steroids , its not a smart thing to do. For bloodwork you order it online or directly at the lab.

You dont need any clen , t3 or dbol .

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mr.BB is giving you solid advice just run the test..skip the hcg ,skip the dbol and clen and t3..I use 22 gauge to draw and 25 to shoot..if iam using a long ester like enth twice a wk I like to switch to 4 different spots..I do chest and glutes that's just me..keep it simple for the first as much as you can and read one of the many great pct sticky for your pct..good luck

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Mr.BB is giving you solid advice just run the test..skip the hcg,skip the dbol and clen and t3..I use 22 gauge to draw and 25 to shoot..if iam using a long ester like enth twice a wk I like to switch to 4 different spots..I do chest and glutes that's just me..keep it simple for the first as much as you can and read one of the many great pct sticky for your pct..good luck
    Been seeing a lot of advice saying skip HCG lately...? Iv always been under the impression it was a must.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    First off, how old are you and how long have you been training? If your under 25 and haven't been training and dieting solid for 3 years, just stay natural.
    AAS is for when you have hit your natural peak and can't get any further.
    I know that's not what you want to hear but there are no shortcuts. Work hard, eat right, and save your money for when you really need this stuff.
    Plus, you are way over complicating this. Read the sticky and that's all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve051 View Post
    My first thought is try seeing a private doctor not a public/government one you may need to pay but with the private billing mindset if you try a few doctors I think you eventually will find a doctor who is interested and willing to help rather than discourage you.

If not, approach them from the angle that you have a bad habit (like smoking) which involves taking anabolic steroids for performance enhancement . Then go on to say you are looking for advise on how to optimize your health while doing so and you would like to have regular checkups.

Try to frame it like the steroids are a candy that you will not give up. Any doctor who discriminates against you on this basis would not treat a smoker for lung cancer.

Thats my plan anyway hope that helps.
    Speaking of which, I've got a friend (the only friend I know who has cycled) who straight up told the doc his plan, the doc was one of the younger ones and completely understood and was happy to help.

His advice was to ask receptionist and request a doctor with weight lifting experience, or something along those lines perhaps?

I can't use his doctor.. I mean I can but he lives like 1 hour away.

Otherwise Ill try your approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Read this, it will answer most of your questions:

-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.
    I've read that sticky several times and refer to it quite often. It's a great post!

Pin twice a week and you will need 4 vials, UGLs never have 10ml, mostly around 9, and its always smart to have a spare (break, contaminate,etc).
    -Pinning twice it is, instead of one
    -Extra vial, Never thought of that, cheers!

Nobody asks GPs about steroids, its not a smart thing to do. For bloodwork you order it online or directly at the lab.
    hmm.. I will have to suss that out

You dont need any clen, t3 or dbol.
    Removing clen and t3

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Mr.BB is giving you solid advice just run the test..skip the hcg,skip the dbol and clen and t3..I use 22 gauge to draw and 25 to shoot..if iam using a long ester like enth twice a wk I like to switch to 4 different spots..I do chest and glutes that's just me..keep it simple for the first as much as you can and read one of the many great pct sticky for your pct..good luck
    -Removing clen and t3
    -HCG , there was a post by austinite on the front page highly recommending
    -About the dbol though, since Test E is one of the longer esters, would it be ok to use dbol for the first 4 weeks? Is this to be excluded based on trying to find out if I have a bad reaction to Test E first?
    -22 gauge to draw, and 25 to shoot. Cheers!
    -Pct, ah yes I saw a dosing sample, I' ll add it to the original post

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    First off, how old are you and how long have you been training? If your under 25 and haven't been training and dieting solid for 3 years, just stay natural.
    AAS is for when you have hit your natural peak and can't get any further.
    I know that's not what you want to hear but there are no short cuts. Work hard, eat right, and save your money for when you really need this stuff.
    -I am over 25, sorry I didn't include that.
    -Lets assume I have training experience, dieting experience cause hey, there is always room for improvement
    -Need vs want, that is a tricky one =[

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Plus, you are way over complicating this. Read the sticky and that's all you need.
    -I hope I'm not over complicating things, but I am the type of guy who likes to be well prepared rather then be unprepared. ---There is quite a bit of assumed knowledge which I don't fully understand or know as of yet. There is also a lot of conflicting info out on the web as well.
    -I've try to read the stickies a couple of times and refer to them again and again, as well as other sites and forums.

If you are dead set on the dbol at least use it backload, at the end of cycle, last 4 weeks.

That way you had several weeks of test so you can tell differences when introducing new compound.

You dont really need it, as if training and diet is dialed in you will grow like weed on test alone.
    It doesnt take 4 weeks to feel the test, it takes 4 weeks for max serum concentration, but its effects start on day 1, slowly increasing ( like it should on a first cycle).

If you are dead set on the dbol at least use it backload, at the end of cycle, last 4 weeks.

That way you had several weeks of test so you can tell differences when introducing new compound.

You dont really need it, as if training and diet is dialed in you will grow like weed on test alone.
    It doesnt take 4 weeks to feel the test, it takes 4 weeks for max serum concentration, but its effects start on day 1, slowly increasing ( like it should on a first cycle).
    So it seems like I should avoid dbol for two reasons: 1) I don't need it, as test E should be enough 2) I want to find out how my body reacts to Test E?

But Test E because its a longer ester, and takes 4-6 weeks for max serum concentration, isn't that the whole point of front loading with dbol?

Btw How do I strike out words? Ie, have lines run through it?

Quote Originally Posted by kozY View Post

But Test E because its a longer ester, and takes 4-6 weeks for max serum concentration, isn't that the whole point of front loading with dbol?
    Believe me, you will gain steady 2-3 lbs per week for the first 4-6 weeks from test only, if your test is good and your nutrition and training are on point.
    Dbol will bloat you and make retain water like crazy cause you still dont know how to manage estrogen (ie AI).

Like said before take it at end if you hit a plateau or wanna experiment.

Thread Information