Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Crystallized NPP...still good?

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Crystallized NPP...still good?

I received 5 vials of NPP (UGL) and found that all of them are crystallized on the bottom. This is the first time I've personally dealt with this issue so I want to get some feedback from you guys. I've run a search on here as well as googled this, and it seems as though the consensous is that I just need to heat it up to get rid of the crystals. The NPP is dosed at 150mg/mL, so I imagine this is the main reason it crashed.

I have a few concerns:

Is the gear still good, in your opinion?
    Will heating it up effect the potency of the gear at all?
    Will I need to heat it up every time I pin (I pin every day)?
    Will heating it up every day for 10 weeks effect the potency?

I appreciate any input I can get from people who have dealt with this issue before.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    The gear is stil good.

Heating up will not effect the potency the first times.

I think so yes, mine recrystallized the next day.

More heating will make the prosess less effective, after a few times it will not work anymore and i guess the gear will only be 50% cause the rest is at the bottom.

Well, these answers i based on my erperience and dialog with the supplier of sr9009. My sr9009 crystallizised.
    Guess its mabye the same prinsipp.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    MS your npp is fine.

Run a vial under warm tap water until the crystals dissolve then pin away.

Warming it up will not effect the potency.

If you keep a dissolved vial at a steady temperature, and don't introduce any sudden shock, then you should only have to warm it once.

I don't see you having a potency issue if you need to warm a vial multiple times.

Have you contacted your supplier, any chance for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    MS your npp is fine.

Run a vial under warm tap water until the crystals dissolve then pin away.

Warming it up will not effect the potency.

If you keep a dissolved vial at a steady temperature, and don't introduce any sudden shock, then you should only have to warm it once.

I don't see you having a potency issue if you need to warm a vial multiple times.

Have you contacted your supplier, any chance for a refund?
    I contacted the supplier, and he basically told me the same thing you did. I didn't really press the issue of asking for a refund; I just wanted input on whether or not it would be okay (yes, yes, I know, silly to ask a guy who's making money on the product whether or not what he sold me is ok). Even if he replaced it, all he has is NPP dosed at 150mg, which I believe is the reason why it crashed, so an exchange wouldn't help me out anyway.

In any case, tonight I boiled some water, took it off the stove and put it into a tupperware bowl. I filled enough water around the vial just to keep the water level below the rubber stopper (I realize they're supposed to be air tight, but I didn't want to take any chances). I left the vial in for roughly 10 minutes, took it out and swirled it around a bit. Almost all the crystallization was gone with the exception of two or three little tiny specs. I pinned and everything went fine. I think I'll heat it one more time tomorrow to try and get the last of it gone. I left the vial sitting in my bedroom. After an hour, it still looks the same. I'll check it in the morning again. Hopefully it does not recrystallize.

I've had my gear crash on me many times. They all worked fine when I heated them up first. If you trust your source then I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've had my gear crash on me many times. They all worked fine when I heated them up first. If you trust your source then I wouldn't worry about it.
    Thanks, Scotch. Did you have to reheat them every time you pinned, or just once? Last night before I went to bed, it still looked fine. I'm going to check when I get home and give you guys an update, for those who are interested.

UPDATE:

Got back from the gym tonight, and checked on the NPP. It looked the same as when I put it away last night...just a few small specks at the bottom. I heated it one more time in hot water I heat up on the stove (not quite boiling this time), put it in a bowl and submerged the vial up to the rubber stopper. Within a few minutes, the last of the specks disappeared. Gotta say, I was pretty relieved. I'll update one last time tomorrow for those who are interested, but I'm pretty confident it will not crash again.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    A coffee maker works good run the Machine with no coffee pour the water in a pan with vials let sit for 10mins and repeat 3 times I've found this to be the easiest way and if it crash agin probably need a little bb and bake in oven

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    A coffee maker works good run the Machine with no coffee pour the water in a pan with vials let sit for 10mins and repeat 3 times I've found this to be the easiest way and if it crash agin probably need a little bb and bake in oven
    Not a bad idea, Frank. What is 'bb'?

EDIT: Nevermind...did some research..."Benzyl Benzoate"
    Last edited by musclestack; 06-08-2016 at 11:27 AM.

I just put my vial under hot running water for a couple of minutes and the crystals will dissolve. Unfortunately, once your gear crashes you have to warm it up each time before you pin it.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Not a bad idea, Frank. What is 'bb'?

EDIT: Nevermind...did some research..."Benzyl Benzoate"
    Yea works good u shouldn't have to use bb most of time unless it keeps crashing for some reason it seems like npp crashes in transit a lot at lest for me it dose

UPDATE:

No crystals in NPP last night. Injected without having to warm it up. Hopefully it will remain this way.

Thanks everyone for all of the responses.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    UPDATE:

No crystals in NPP last night. Injected without having to warm it up. Hopefully it will remain this way.

Thanks everyone for all of the responses.
    That's awesome!

I'm happy to hear everything is working out.
    musclestack likes this.

Thread Information