Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By testluva
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 2 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: any good stacks to use to accelerate fat burn and lean muscle?

take1 is offline New Member

any good stacks to use to accelerate fat burn and lean muscle?

i dont know anyone i can get real steroids from so i must rely on a supplement stack. i dont trust google result, they all seem loaded with company fodder.

i really just want to accelerate fat burn, and gain lean muscle. not looking to get huge, just lean.

any experience and products to use?

thanks in advance.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    KETO diet and add some cardio volume to this, cheapest and most cost effective natural way trimming your BF off

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by take1 View Post
    i dont know anyone i can get real steroids from so i must rely on a supplement stack. i dont trust google result, they all seem loaded with company fodder.

i really just want to accelerate fat burn, and gain lean muscle. not looking to get huge, just lean.

thanks in advance.
    The socalled anabolic supplements are just as fake and scammed as the for sales steroids out there.
    My best choice for fatburning would be SR9009. It works unbelievable the first 3 weeks. The pain in the ass is that it has to be taken 4 + times a day. I think its better than cardarine and it doesn't have the cancerword assosiated with it.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Fasted morning cardio and clean up your diet first before considering supplements. Clean will help to burn fat but your must clean up your diet first.
    InternalFire likes this.

Gloopo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Fasted morning cardio and clean up your diet first before considering supplements. Clean will help to burn fat but your must clean up your diet first.
    With fasted cardio, wouldnt that put his body in catabolic mode?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloopo View Post
    With fasted cardio, wouldnt that put his body in catabolic mode?
    Not necessarily. You may lose some muscle doing fasted cardio, but you are bound to lose some muscle almost any time you are dropping fat. I have never noticed a size decrease on myself while doing cardio on or off season.
    InternalFire likes this.

Im not interested in starving my body. I am in the process of cleaning up diet. Lowering portions eaten and cutting out fried foods.

Any other supplement suggestions or steroid sources. Msg or email me pls.

Anyone heard of LX?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its mostly all diet man... but i would rec and like test and anavar cycle to help hold muscle while working on diet and training
    InternalFire likes this.

because KETO diet is for serious people, everybody want an easy way out, Im getting sick of excuses, why not just man up and do something for the sake of results instead of wasting time on easy exit options?
    Livinlean and 73rr like this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with Insanemuscle.

Also, Keto is not starving yourself.

Just looks like you are looking for the easy way out. At the end of the day no one can stop you from going that route. However, just keep in mind that you will most likely end up in worse shape than you are now if you are unwilling to put work into your diet.
    InternalFire likes this.

fu*k yea, I wish I could hit LIKE on my own post.

Keto is real hardcore when it comes to burning fat quickly, and good starting point for any other diet if one wants results fast, do 1-2-3 weeks keto, and then switch to other type of diet but keep the workload going, because when one step out of many is taken out, it all starts falling apart quickly, spiralling down the rabbit hole quicker than it seems, getting fat quick, getting lazy, loosing motivation, loosing shape, loosing strength etc.

OUT OF TOPIC:

I have been around here just for over a year but everyday I hit [new posts] for sake of interest learning something new and useful, and I notice the amount of folks looking for an easy way out is just saddening. Quick fix here, quick fix there... Im terrified, but Im glad Im not one of these people (like Lee Haney have said it once, voice over here now). I can only wish them folks some wisdom and discipline, because nothing else is gonna get them to there goals but that. Drugs only work so long as ones diet and discipline
    Livinlean likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    personally i like carb cycling for fatloss (with cals in consideration also ofcourse).
    Keto and me dont mix, i think it may be genetic, my dad gets all weird when hes hungry, his blood sugar and slin tested fine (text book wise) but iv seen it many times. he gets more shaky/dizzy, i get more shaky/angry sometimes dizzy.
    when i did low carb and keto i was a mess the whole time, just not for me. even my ex said it was hard to deal with me.
    i get odd even when i get too hungry now and not on keto. its deff a hormone/sugar thing IMO but it is what it is, my bloods are good.

in a simple quote to give example of me on keto:

"HULK SMASH!!!" - hulk

lol
    InternalFire likes this.

I was like that for a long while, it takes long time to adopt, but it should not be impossible, although I am not an expert on adaptation/genetics question, but I feel its down to personal self-discipline and being honest with yourself.

We're all different after all

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by take1 View Post

thanks in advance.
    Run some GHRP-2 and Mod grf. It will give you mass and lean you out.

Thread Information