malakiix is offline New Member

I FUCKED UP, Is it to late to PCT?

Okay my story goes like this Im currently 22 years old, turning 23 in DEC

About 4 years ago, I wanted to get big fast and shit, so I went and got something called GrowthFire, Im not sure if it was a promhormones, or a step below them, the guy never told me anything about PCTing, and stuff like that, I cant recall what it was, anyways, I was on that stuff I did the whole bottle

and about 2 years ago, My coworker, some big ass huge dude , told me about these pro hormone, anabolic steroid called Dragon, he said it made him get big super fast and blah blah blah

So I bought some, and I was gaining muslce and all, but I pussied out mid cycle after about 2 weeks of taking them, and then I threw em away and then my bipolar ass, went back and got another bottle of another type of prohormone, took that for like 1 week and then pussied out and stopped, and then I took some shitty as PCT,

Man Im 22 I feel lazy as hell, I dont have energy like I used, I dont got no sex drive, god damn i fucked up,
    I know I shouldve went to the doctor long ago, but i just schedlued an appointment to get my testorone levels check on friday, and then I plan to go to an endocrolgyist after that

Basically what do you recommend I do? Im not ganing muscle like I should no more, People have told me That I have a mans face but a little kids body i think i have stunted by growth really bad,
    Last edited by malakiix; 06-06-2016 at 02:09 PM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Wait to see what your test results are like, and go from there.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malakiix View Post
    Okay my story goes like this Im currently 22 years old, turning 23 in DEC

About 4 years ago, I wanted to get big fast and shit, so I went and got something called GrowthFire, Im not sure if it was a promhormones, or a step below them, the guy never told me anything about PCTing, and stuff like that, I cant recall what it was, anyways, I was on that stuff I did the whole bottle

and about 2 years ago, My coworker, (who is a satanist) some big ass huge dude , told me about these pro hormone, anabolic steroid called Dragon, he said it made him get big super fast and blah blah blah

So I bought some, and I was gaining muslce and all, but I pussied out mid cycle after about 2 weeks of taking them, and then I threw em away and then my bipolar ass, went back and got another bottle of another type of prohormone, took that for like 1 week and then pussied out and stopped, and then I took some shitty as PCT,

Man Im 22 I feel lazy as hell, I dont have energy like I used, I dont got no sex drive, god damn i fucked up,
    I know I shouldve went to the doctor long ago, but i just schedlued an appointment to get my testorone levels check on friday, and then I plan to go to an endocrolgyist after that

Basically what do you recommend I do? Im not ganing muscle like I should no more, People have told me That I have a mans face but a little kids body i think i have stunted by growth really bad, please help
    Run a normal PCT, might help you get back to normal again.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I feel this may be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I feel this may be a troll
    my bad I shouldve acted more serious, but everything in my OP is true, I just want some advice, Ill edit the post so it wont be as childish

Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    Run a normal PCT, might help you get back to normal again.
    Okay thanks, any recommendations, I keep hearing about novadex

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would get bloodwork then go from there.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malakiix View Post

Okay thanks, any recommendations, I keep hearing about novadex
    You actually only need clomid. It will get your testostrone back to normal.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Wait til you get your test results back, as stated earlier.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

^^^ x2 BIB. You shouldn't self medicate until you know what you're medicating for. Taking more gear while in the dark is not a good solution.

Thread Information