Roger11 is offline Member

making oral liquids(dbol, anadrol)

I might be aquiring some raw anadrol /dbol and be interested in making my own oral liquids, i read a recipe online that said for anadrol just dump 1gram into 19ml of barcadi 151, heat until it dissolves and bam you have 50mg PER ONE ML, can anyone verify?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is what the lab section is for. And that is essentially true for Dbol , but anadrol is not nearly as soluble.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This is what the lab section is for. And that is essentially true for Dbol, but anadrol is not nearly as soluble.
    Yeh sorry, i looked at the lab section and didnt think it would get many views as opposed to here.

OK so with dbol if i dump 1gram into 19ml of barcadi 151 will i just need to shake the bottle to dissolve, or dissolve the alcohol with the raw in it over heat to dissolve?

Whats your best bet with anadrol ? Easiest way of doing that? Im in Australia too man so dont have access to a lot of things.

Also, how can u tell if you got legit raws? Anyway? I got sent a photo of them and they just look like flour lol
    i guess i trust my source and all but since i have no experience brewing/using raws im just curious, most orals going around atm have been garbage so decided to try making my own oral liquid.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    I might be aquiring some raw anadrol/dbol and be interested in making my own oral liquids, i read a recipe online that said for anadrol just dump 1gram into 19ml of barcadi 151, heat until it dissolves and bam you have 50mg PER ONE ML, can anyone verify?
    Some will use PEG 300-400 as a solvent for liquid orals. You could also make caps using a small capsule machine,,empty caps a scale and something for a filler.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    I might be aquiring some raw anadrol/dbol and be interested in making my own oral liquids, i read a recipe online that said for anadrol just dump 1gram into 19ml of barcadi 151, heat until it dissolves and bam you have 50mg PER ONE ML, can anyone verify?
    Used ever clear or bacardi for dbol

Thread Information