Macros is offline Junior Member

Question About First Cycle

I've been training natural for 14 years and I'm ready for my first cycle of AAS. I have been doing my research and educating myself for 2 years. This forum has been beyond helpful. I priced everything out for the "suggested first cycle" and I came to around $500. I'm not asking for a source because I know I don't have enough posts for a source check, I'm just trying to see if that is a reasonable price to spend to get everything needed for the "suggested first cycle".

Three other questions:
    1. What liver support do you recommend while on this cycle/what dosage?
    2. What gauge/length needle do you use for injecting the test?
    3. The HCG I'm looking at said its 5000iu which is the exact amount needed for the cycle. It's $70 a bottle but to play it safe I was thinking of getting 2 bottles because I don't want to run out. What do you suggest?

Thanks!

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    I've been training natural for 14 years and I'm ready for my first cycle of AAS. I have been doing my research and educating myself for 2 years. This forum has been beyond helpful. I priced everything out for the "suggested first cycle" and I came to around $500. I'm not asking for a source because I know I don't have enough posts for a source check, I'm just trying to see if that is a reasonable price to spend to get everything needed for the "suggested first cycle".

Three other questions:
    1. What liver support do you recommend while on this cycle/what dosage?
    2. What gauge/length needle do you use for injecting the test?
    3. The HCG I'm looking at said its 5000iu which is the exact amount needed for the cycle. It's $70 a bottle but to play it safe I was thinking of getting 2 bottles because I don't want to run out. What do you suggest?

Thanks!
    Hi Macros,

I gotta pass on #1 because I don't use anything that I can say is really doing anything

I draw with a 21ga needle, but inject with a 1", 25g

If I recall correctly, that's pricey for hcg, I think I was around $40 for 5000iu

Best of luck!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros
    I've been training natural for 14 years and I'm ready for my first cycle of AAS. I have been doing my research and educating myself for 2 years. This forum has been beyond helpful. I priced everything out for the "suggested first cycle" and I came to around $500. I'm not asking for a source because I know I don't have enough posts for a source check, I'm just trying to see if that is a reasonable price to spend to get everything needed for the "suggested first cycle". Three other questions: 1. What liver support do you recommend while on this cycle/what dosage? 2. What gauge/length needle do you use for injecting the test? 3. The HCG I'm looking at said its 5000iu which is the exact amount needed for the cycle. It's $70 a bottle but to play it safe I was thinking of getting 2 bottles because I don't want to run out. What do you suggest? Thanks!
    Your questions are too generic. Spell out exactly what you are planning on taking. AI? Test only?
    For liver support i recommend NAC. 1200 daily.
    Make sure that you use bac water for your hCG . How long is your cycle? 5000 iu will last 10 weeks at 500 per week.
    I personally like the 1.5" needles and use 23 gage. Really i should use a 20 to fill and a 25 to inject. Since i do not have this, i buy a 23 straight and am very patient in filling.
    The most important thing about AAS is your diet. If your diet is not in check, you will be wasting money.

Thread Information