slim213 is offline New Member

Its been a while....

Hi guys

I done my fist cycle of around 12 years ago and am just getting round to my second.

I have two 2x10ml testosterone heptylate and 2x10ml sust multiplex.

I was advised to run 1ml of each every four days for 12 weeks but have decided i dont want to dive in head first.

So my question is would running the test heptylate at 150mg every 3.5 days be a waste of time?

Thanks in advance

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What is your full cycle plan?

Ai
    Hcg
    Pct
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I wasn't going to use an a.I. or hcg and did not in my first cycle (sust,deca ,dball)and never ran into any issues. Because this cycle is such a low dose and single compound.

Pct Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I have been lifting for over 12 years and have competed in one bb show and several powerlifting meets.

I have been a personal trainer for almost 2 years.

My nutrition and training are planned and structured.

Cheers

after reading another awesome sticky i have decided to run arimidex at 0.25 eod

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    This is not my first cycle and i have read this several times.

Thanks for input though

Anyone else help me on this?

Also I got some arimadex . In the sticky on first cycles it says to take 0.25mg eod . These are 1mg. Does this mean I have to quarter them? I tried and it very difficult as they are small!

Quote Originally Posted by slim213
    Anyone else help me on this? Also I got some arimadex . In the sticky on first cycles it says to take 0.25mg eod . These are 1mg. Does this mean I have to quarter them? I tried and it very difficult as they are small!
    Get a pill cutter at the drug store.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Get a pill cutter at the drug store.
    thanks

If your first cycle was 12 years ago, you should treat this cycle as another first cycle. You'll probably get acne because your sebaceous glands aren't going to be used to the oil production. http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

You should run HCG . I'll help your recover during PCT. If you're combining the Test and Sus there will be significantly more long ester in the mix so you can pin twice a week. I like sus but I hate the PIP. That sucker hurts! If you go 1:1 mix between Test and Sus the PIP should be minimal. I would run 500mg/wk total dosage. You'll get good results over a 12 week cycle. A little cardio during cycle will help keep the fat down. Don't panic if you start sweating a lot or have headaches during your cycle. It happens. Have fun.

If your first cycle was 12 years ago, you should treat this cycle as another first cycle. You'll probably get acne because your sebaceous glands aren't going to be used to the oil production. http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

You should run HCG. I'll help your recover during PCT. If you're combining the Test and Sus there will be significantly more long ester in the mix so you can pin twice a week. I like sus but I hate the PIP. That sucker hurts! If you go 1:1 mix between Test and Sus the PIP should be minimal. I would run 500mg/wk total dosage. You'll get good results over a 12 week cycle. A little cardio during cycle will help keep the fat down. Don't panic if you start sweating a lot or have headaches during your cycle. It happens. Have fun.
    Thanks Scotchguard!

Do you recommend running the hcg as stated in the beginners cycle sticky?

I have decided to just run the test hep for 12 weeks. Its 300mg/ml. I just done my 3rd shot today of 150mg (doing 2 weekly tues/friday 300mg). I was thinking of increasing it to 600mg weekly at week 4 as doing 500mg might get a little tricky lol.

Also getting conditioning done most days .
    Last edited by slim213; 06-07-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Changing dosage during a cycle doesn't really help. Pick a dosage and stick with it. The reason is changing dosage causes fluctuation in the blood concentration level and can cause more side effects. Just pin 600mg/wk for 12 weeks and call it good.

Changing dosage during a cycle doesn't really help. Pick a dosage and stick with it. The reason is changing dosage causes fluctuation in the blood concentration level and can cause more side effects. Just pin 600mg/wk for 12 weeks and call it good.

Will do!

Thanks for your help!

Thread Information