Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cody95

Thread: testosterone to prohormones retained size lost libido

mindmuscle43 is offline New Member

testosterone to prohormones retained size lost libido

I havent done sustanon /test 250mg per week over long period on and off never more than two months, since october. Since then i started prohormone Hexadrone/dmz and used it two months on and few weeks off but there is where i made the mistake not taking a good month and pct after the two month cycle. So after about four bottles or cycles of prohormone and at most 3 weeks off and no pct i noticed even while on it i have no libido or sex drive . I can achieve erections but that feeling of being in mood is gone not wanting to even date much etc . But i have retained my size and strength even from when i was on the test im about the same in strength and size minus the overall libido . (basically to be blunt being able to mast. at least daily to now maybe every four or five days. Semen volume seems less but also it should be more from the days accumulating. So i started pct two weeks ago upon finishing last bottle of prohormone(hex and dmz) and so far nothing but i know it takes a while. my wonder is the prohormone seemed to be maintaining my gains but somehow the issues with libido are bad. I know when i came off test last yr two months i had no libido AND was weak and flat. When i stopped test in oct and started prohormone it seemed to LEVEL me out i didnt feel flat or weaker but didnt gain and even libido issue was BETTER THAN NOW but id say it dropped off 1/.4 from the test. whats going on here.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mindmuscle43 View Post
    I havent done sustanon/test 250mg per week over long period on and off never more than two months, since october. Since then i started prohormone Hexadrone/dmz and used it two months on and few weeks off but there is where i made the mistake not taking a good month and pct after the two month cycle. So after about four bottles or cycles of prohormone and at most 3 weeks off and no pct i noticed even while on it i have no libido or sex drive . I can achieve erections but that feeling of being in mood is gone not wanting to even date much etc . But i have retained my size and strength even from when i was on the test im about the same in strength and size minus the overall libido . (basically to be blunt being able to mast. at least daily to now maybe every four or five days. Semen volume seems less but also it should be more from the days accumulating. So i started pct two weeks ago upon finishing last bottle of prohormone(hex and dmz) and so far nothing but i know it takes a while. my wonder is the prohormone seemed to be maintaining my gains but somehow the issues with libido are bad. I know when i came off test last yr two months i had no libido AND was weak and flat. When i stopped test in oct and started prohormone it seemed to LEVEL me out i didnt feel flat or weaker but didnt gain and even libido issue was BETTER THAN NOW but id say it dropped off 1/.4 from the test. whats going on here.
    You said you didn't do a PCT after your prohormone cycle, that's your problem, you fucked yourself up. Go see a doctor.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information