Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Metalject
  • 1 Post By Metalject
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Thromboxane A2 receptor density and aggregation responses

Slacker78 is offline Member

Thromboxane A2 receptor density and aggregation responses

Some folks said supra-physiological dosages of Testosterone , like we do for our muscle mass gaining, may helps cardiovascular diseases and/or preventing them; others, said it could be harmful.... but many studies, move towards the latter....

Testosterone increases human platelet thromboxane A2 receptor density and aggregation responses. - PubMed - NCBI

Anabolic steroids and fibrinolysis. - PubMed - NCBI

[Cardiovascular side effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids]. - PubMed - NCBI

Cardiovascular effects of androgenic-anabolic steroids. - PubMed - NCBI

You can control and adjust HCT, E2, HDL/LDL and others things... but you cannot control many others things which are others increased risks factors as:

Impaired fibrinolysis, increasing thromboxane A2 density, direct cardiac toxicity, impaired vascular reactivity and direct endothelium damages, etc...

No one knows what are the dosages and what AAS within which taking aspirin and other drugs to balance from the other sides, could guarantee a safe cycling profile. So,
    one way or another, it's always like to play to Russian Roulette. The increased risk, in time, to die suddenly, it's always behind the shadow, given the facts, even with a moderate supra-physiological dosages.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 06-10-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The links you provided, all they do is state and list side effects. There's nothing in any of them that provides reason or explanation. They are also very old - some statements made in these we now know are outright untrue.

The first link: 1995
    The second link: 1993
    The third link: 2006
    The fourth link: 1995

My favorite part of all 4 links, the line that said "people that do body building"

All of that said, the "no one knows" comment, this is an old statement that just isn't true. People tend to act like we know nothing about steroids or very little, when in fact there is a vast amount we do know. Remember, testosterone has been studied to death for nearly 100 yrs, many of these studies are done outside the US, therefore, US physicians and media do not recognize them.

The "Russian Roulette" comment, a bit dramatic...actually, very dramatic. Is there risk? Of course, is it like putting a gun to your head? Come on man.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    The links you provided, all they do is state and list side effects. There's nothing in any of them that provides reason or explanation. They are also very old - some statements made in these we now know are outright untrue.

The first link: 1995
    The second link: 1993
    The third link: 2006
    The fourth link: 1995

My favorite part of all 4 links, the line that said "people that do body building"

All of that said, the "no one knows" comment, this is an old statement that just isn't true. People tend to act like we know nothing about steroids or very little, when in fact there is a vast amount we do know. Remember, testosterone has been studied to death for nearly 100 yrs, many of these studies are done outside the US, therefore, US physicians and media do not recognize them.

The "Russian Roulette" comment, a bit dramatic...actually, very dramatic. Is there risk? Of course, is it like putting a gun to your head? Come on man.
    Metalject, the physiology of some bio-dynamics, does not change in time e.g, the fact about testosterone/AAS, increases thomboxane A2 density is not TIME-DEPENDENT: it's so and it will forever as many other physiological/patological effects about AAS. What the studies above state, are confirmed and supported by many other studies, which were performed in time after them, till our days.

"No one knows"... means: how can you know how the intake of 500mg/week of testosterone impact in your coagulation system ? You can take aspirin... and then... is it enough for how your body are reacting to 500mg/week of Testosterone ? You cannot know it... you, and no one and even if you perform a tons of blood works, there are margins you cannot know neither control, and they could be critical.

This is because, i talk about Russian Roulette....
    Last edited by Slacker78; 06-10-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Metalject, the physiology of some bio-dynamics, does not change in time e.g, the fact about testosterone /AAS, increases thomboxane A2 density is not TIME-DEPENDENT: it's so and it will forever as many other physiological/patological effects about AAS. What the studies above states, are confirmed and supported by many other studies, which were performed in time after them, till our days.

"No one knows"... means: how can you know how the intake of 500mg/week of testosterone impact in your coagulation system ? You can take aspirin... and then... is it enough for how your body are reacting to 500mg/week of Testosterone ? You cannot know it... you, and no one and even if you perform a tons of blood works, there are margins you cannot know neither control, and they could be critical.

This is because, i talk about Russian Roulette....
    I still don't understand your original post. You're right, things that are factual do not change. However, three of the four links had nothing to do with the fact you were trying to present, which was confusing. Secondly, while facts don't change, what we believe to be facts, especially when it comes to medical and even more so when it comes to hormones, this does change. Recall for 50+ years every physician on the planet truly believed prostate cancer fed off testosterone. We now know this is false...did the facts change? Nope, we discovered we didn't have all the facts and that testing that was done was flawed. That happens all the time, flawed testing. Look at the testing that lead to the TRT lawsuits, talk about flawed.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I still don't understand your original post. You're right, things that are factual do not change. However, three of the four links had nothing to do with the fact you were trying to present, which was confusing. Secondly, while facts don't change, what we believe to be facts, especially when it comes to medical and even more so when it comes to hormones, this does change. Recall for 50+ years every physician on the planet truly believed prostate cancer fed off testosterone. We now know this is false...did the facts change? Nope, we discovered we didn't have all the facts and that testing that was done was flawed. That happens all the time, flawed testing. Look at the testing that lead to the TRT lawsuits, talk about flawed.
    Sure, but unpredictable cardiovascular issues, even with moderate dosages, supplements, cardio and primarily DIET, could not be predictable neither avoidable. How you can avoid heart fibrosis and/or necrosis ? You're not inside the dynamics that happens in you body when you're cycling and today, we have enough support to know that dangerous cardiovascular effects, are proven. But there are not a general guidelines within which you can stay enough safe.

For example, recently i tried to do a small cycle with Test propionate 350mg/week; in just 2 weeks, after a blood work ( all other values were good ) my HCT raised to 51.9% .... if i had to follow the guideline to do blood work after 4 weeks, i could risk to reach the 55% or higher.... and you know what this involve....

I do not hide, today, i'm a bit scared to cycling. I've read a lot of publications and studies, which almost all, state about the great risks for the health, even with moderate dosages for a few weeks. I want muscles, yes, but i do wanna die young and i would live as long as possible....

Further, as we could be say some studies are flawed, thinking that the majority of them which state similar things, about hard risks for health, are ALL flawed, it's not very reliable.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Some folks said supra-physiological dosages of Testosterone , like we do for our muscle mass gaining, may helps cardiovascular diseases and/or preventing them; others, said it could be harmful.... but many studies, move towards the latter....

Testosterone increases human platelet thromboxane A2 receptor density and aggregation responses. - PubMed - NCBI

Anabolic steroids and fibrinolysis. - PubMed - NCBI

[Cardiovascular side effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids]. - PubMed - NCBI

Cardiovascular effects of androgenic-anabolic steroids. - PubMed - NCBI

You can control and adjust HCT, E2, HDL/LDL and others things... but you cannot control many others things which are others increased risks factors as:

Impaired fibrinolysis, increasing thromboxane A2 density, direct cardiac toxicity, impaired vascular reactivity and direct endothelium damages, etc...

No one knows what are the dosages and what AAS within which taking aspirin and other drugs to balance from the other sides, could guarantee a safe cycling profile. So,
    one way or another, it's always like to play to Russian Roulette. The increased risk, in time, to die suddenly, it's always behind the shadow, given the facts, even with a moderate supra-physiological dosages.
    Think your post is a bit confusing.

Never heard that supra-physiological dosages of Testosterone may help cardiovascular diseases and/or preventing them.

What most studies show is that normal physiological dosages of Testosterone can help in cardiovascular diseases.

Have to agree with you (and I think most of us here are aware of it), that supra-physiological dosages of testosterone, like we use in cycles, are quite bad not only to the cardiovascular and circulatory system but to kidney function, liver function, etc
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Think your post is a bit confusing.

Never heard that supra-physiological dosages of Testosterone may help cardiovascular diseases and/or preventing them.

What most studies show is that normal physiological dosages of Testosterone can help in cardiovascular diseases.

Have to agree with you (and I think most of us here are aware of it), that supra-physiological dosages of testosterone, like we use in cycles, are quite bad not only to the cardiovascular and circulatory system but to kidney function, liver function, etc
    Yes, i wrote too much quickly maybe. It's exactly as you said. It's hard to know in advance what it will happen during and after a cycle. I think that TRT is a thing and AAS abusing ( supra-physiological ) is another one.

i think, abusing AAS, it's just a choice if to increase the probability to live longer, or that one to die younger.

Thread Information