Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By Txsoldier281

Thread: Clen opinions

Txsoldier281 is offline New Member

Clen opinions

So I'm thinking about Clen for the first time and I'm not sure if it's for me. I've been pretty fucking fat since getting out of the Army but I made a change this year. I've lost over 40lbs since January. It actually came off pretty quickly. I'd like to lose another 10-20lbs and I'm wondering if Clen will even help me. I eat extremely well, I lift most days and I try to finish every workout with 20 min of cardio. I'm not looking for a shortcut, just a boost. I've been hanging around 205-210 for over a month so I'm hoping Clen can get me going again. If y'all think it's the right thing for me is 2 weeks on 2weeks off the best route to take? Thanks.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen has always worked really well for me but it makes hot and gives me cold like symptoms..so when iam on iam kinda miserable.. So it's up to you mild discomfort and fat loss of no?

boisebeast is offline Member
    In my opinion, you should only use clen for the very last stubborn fat (at least sub 10% bf) as that's where it seems to shine brightest. I tolerate clen extremely well personally, but most people hate the side effects (temperature increase, profuse sweating, cramps, insomnia are a few common side effects to name a few). Here's the catch with clen though... it's bad for your heart and can cause hypertrophy of the heart over time. If I were you, I would avoid it. It sounds like you're doing great losing weight so far, increase your cardio and adjust your calories and you should be just fine.
    Txsoldier281 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with Boise.

Igis is offline New Member
    true use clen for those last % when u hit a plateu most likely try starting on a low dose and pyramid up
    imo i didnt liked clen,hands were shaky af heart was running a bit while at rest and was angry af lol
    also im new on here i know this will sound stupid but i cant find how to fkn start my own thread lol a lil help?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I hate clen . When i use it i become 30% weaker in the gym, shaking and when i come home i cant leave the BB-cage mindset.
    A lot of counteracting reports, but i swear to God. When i tried the ppar agonists it did marvelous things to my stamina and fatloss. But ive got a mail from the professor who made one of them, the SR9009 and he said it was complete useless taken orally and had toxic potential. But i dont trust him. He dont like scammers stole his patent.
    Cardarine also works, but then again those mices got canser from it. But they were dosed like crazy. I guess all would agree on that there are a million more side sreported from clen than it is from cardarine/sr9009 so.....
    The blogs say..50% feel sr9009 like hell...50% say its a scam

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igis
    true use clen for those last % when u hit a plateu most likely try starting on a low dose and pyramid up imo i didnt liked clen,hands were shaky af heart was running a bit while at rest and was angry af lol also im new on here i know this will sound stupid but i cant find how to fkn start my own thread lol a lil help?
    To start a new thread, you need togo back to the forum and then you will have the option "new thread".

Txsoldier281 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the insight. I think I'm gonna stay away from it all together. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna take my fat ass to the gym right now.
    boisebeast likes this.

Thread Information