Thread: 3rd Cycle Setup

CacaMojada is offline New Member

Cool 3rd Cycle Setup

Hello All! It's weird since I feel like I know a lot of you but nobody knows me. I've been a longtime lurker and as of now, using the SEARCH button has yielded me some damn good fuckin results

Right now I'm planning the longest cycle I've done yet so I want to make sure I've thought this through and researched properly.

Stats:
    5'7
    195 lbs at around 8-10% bf
    29 years old
    Been training for 10+ years (was a professional athlete so this journey hasn't always been about aesthetics)
    I'd love to post pictures but I have some tattoos that are easily identifiable and I live in the public eye, so that's a major no-go. If I can figure out a way to remove the tats for pictures and hide my face, I will.

Goods:
    -Test Enanthate
    -EQ
    -TBol
    -HCG
    -Aromasin
    -Nolvadex
    -Clomid
    -Letro (just in case)

Support:
    -Cycle Support
    -Liv52
    -Vitamin B6
    -Taurine
    -DAA (I have this in bulk but not sure if it would fit in anywhere)

Goals:
    -Gain LEAN mass with minimal water retention and retain the most I possibly can. Again, I live in the public eye. There's no doubt that people will be commenting on my badass muscle gain, but if I were to be bloated as well, there would be no denying what I'm up to.

Diet has always been on point! I'm thinking of moving up to around 4,500 calories and monitoring closely. Training is on point as well. I follow a hybrid powerlifting/hypertrophy style method which has yielded me the greatest results for my body and for my ego haha. Hitting each body part 2x a week integrated with a very detailed and planned out Squat, Bench, Dead program. I may switch to a purely hypertrophy-focused program and just maintain my compound lifts for now. It may be good to give my joints a bit of a rest from the heavy weight all the time.

Cycle structure:
    W1-17: Test E 500mg/wk
    W1-16: EQ 600 mg/wk
    W1-5: TBol 50-60 mg/day
    W1-17: HCG 500iu/wk (this one is confusing for me as there's so much damn contradictory information out there. I feel this is way too long on HCG but others say it's totally fine.)
    W1-17: Aromasin 25mg EOD

PCT
    W19-22: Nolvadex 50/50/20/20
    W19-22: Clomid 100/100/50/50
    I'll resume taking my supps from before cycle: Creatine, PreW/O, etc.

Support:
    Cycle Support throughout the cycle. Preloading it two weeks beforehand. Taking standard dosage on bottle.
    Liv52 throughout cycle and PCT.
    Vitamin B6 throughout cycle.
    Taurine throughout cycle.
    Letro will be kept on hand just in case. I doubt I'll have any issues with the choices I've made but better safe than sorry. I've had this since my second cycle and never had to use it.

Have I missed anything? Anything I can do better? Is the DAA I have worth adding in there somewhere?

Thank you for the help, as always!
    Last edited by CacaMojada; 06-11-2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Spacing and grammar. Why do I need a reason? LOL

Thread Information