Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Switching from Sust to Propionate mid cycle

Diamon Chain is offline New Member

Switching from Sust to Propionate mid cycle

Hey,

So I already did 4 weeks of Sust cycle 250mg/week, so 125mg every 3 days. Yes it's a low dose, BUT my diet is 100% and so are my workouts&lifestyle. I've been lifting now for good 6 years, 4,5years natty. Now at week 6 I'm planning to switch to testovis propionate . Is this possible,healthy,worth? Has anyone done this before? It seems reasonable to me since propionate is a compound in sustanone250. So if I do this, should I do a PCT according to propionate usage?

Slacker78 is offline Member
    You can switch to Propionate , but before PCT, you've consider the wane of the others long esters are in Sustanon , as Enanthate and Cypionate , by the last Sustanon shot you've got. As general guideline, you've to wait about 21 days before start PCT, by the last shot when using long esters; 3 days, when you use short esters. So, you can start Propionate, but you've to keep in mind that long esters in Sustanon, will be removed after about 21 days ( in some cases even more ). Further, you will have to re-adjust AI dosage, that likely it will be lower respect when you were on Sustanon.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ive heard that optimal pctstart for 500 mgsus is one week after last shot. I guess the half-lifemath is a bit complicated, but the source was very thrustful.
    And when switching to prop and i guess you will do prop for 4-6 weeks, ill bet your best choice is to go with pct related to prop only.

I think its a smart thing, its more healthy and even if some of the gains will dissappear faster, it think it will be more easy to heal.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thread Information