Anavar ,20/40mg for first 2 weeks to "kick start" cycle

Test Prop,100mg EOD,8 weeks

Tren Ace,25mg EOD from when i stop Var till the end,so 6 weeks

PCT,3 days after last pin

Nolvadex ,40/40/40/20/20mg for 5 weeks

Clomid,100/100/50/50/25mg for 5 weeks

Now what I aint sure about
    -PCT may go 4 weeks depending on how my recovery goes
    -Do i need to throw an AI in there like Adex for those doses of test? Or keep it in hand just in case?
    -I go very light doses on tren since its the first time and dont know how i'll react,do i need prami or caber
    for prolactin on such low doses?
    -Last thing do i really need HCG on there? people say I'll do just fine without it and
    i asked a trainer of a IFBB Bodybuilder and he told me to do just a HCG PCT ?? lol i find this ridiculous what u think

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're 18 years old right?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    good chances for it will destroy your life....and fat girls only for u

Listen, ur just a kid yet. Stay away from it, u here me?

Igis is offline New Member
    why do you say that? Ok i figured tren is too much even on such low doses but i dont understand what makes AAS any different to be used for a 30 yo and a 18 yo? There is actually no evidence or research to backup that AAS can actually do more damage to a 18 yo than to a 30 yo ,just like the myth of the growth plates closure which was never proven as well,if anything the HPTA should recover even quicker on a younger age?

Read these.

Your HTPA won't have even fully developed yet, you have every chance of it being permanently underdeveloped if you cycle now.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ffect-you.html

What is your weight, height and body fat %?
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

6 ft 182 lbs around 13% bf 14% at most
    I wanna do a cycle to help me cut down for summer since im really late,I wanna speed up the process
    theres not a single study that proves for 100% that there will be more issues with a developing HPTA
    and from what i know the human body has the ability to bounce back if the pct is perfect i dont think
    any problems will occur at all that wont be reversable at least ,i think gear and the young has such a bad
    reputation because most of them are stupid and misuse them or do things wrong
    I already started var this morning but will keep it pretty low dose like 20mg till I got my hands on prop
    so i dont fall into a low test state
    First cycle help-k69pljp.jpg
    First cycle help-x5gdzmr.jpg
    First cycle help-6ruumbp.jpg
    pics are a bit old i was a bit smaller in here but pretty much u get an idea

also

DIET
    -MEAL 1
    Protein shake: 1 scoop Whey,4 whole eggs,1 cup oatmeal and some skim milk
    4 multivitamin caps,2 fish oil caps

-I finish my workout and then have a protein shake and fruit within 15 mins

-MEAL 2
    Chicken breast,baked potato,broccoli
    2 fish oil caps

-MEAL 3
    Canned Tuna mixed with some white rice

-MEAL 4
    Beef steak,broccoli

-MEAL 5
    one cup Cottage Cheese
    2 fish oil caps

also i train 6 times a week very heavy with a lot of volume and sets per bodypart
    Last edited by Igis; 06-12-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Well, I'll wish you good luck then. It's pretty hard to get studies on aas usage in anyone let alone somebody of your age.

For what it's worth, then will Fvck you up at your age. Drop it. Your var dosage and length is pointless. Drop it.

Yes you will need an ai. Yes you should use pct.

Please get bloodwork pre, during and post so we can see how well an 18 year old recovers.

BTW you're alive a long time. Even if problems don't manifest for another 10 or 20 years that's still 50 odd years that you will be alive that you will have to deal with any issues.

Please reconsider.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Why dont you increase your cardio? Jerry Brainum says its imossible to loose muscles if you keep it below 60 minutes. And better your diett. You can take a little bcaa beore and after to make sure.
    I was fat as hell and i heard these advices but fu.ckem..im spending enough time in the gym and i wanna have a life besides. Well, your life besides become much better if you do this and its fun too. And the funny thing ive learned. With a 45 min cardiosession 4-5 times a week, yu will be able to do more everydaylifethings because you become more energic. And superhealthy and effective.

You see those guys at your age, using steroids with no concerns and getting all the girls. You know what, they will soon burn out. If you follow our advice, your are the one who gets it all a little bit up in the 20s. Those who ruled the teens are playing tennis by then.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-12-2016 at 04:22 AM.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Wait, they've done documented & controlled studies on teens using AAS?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LGIS- you have received excellent advice from some very knowledgeable people on this forum. The ultimate decision is yours however they are really trying to save you from yourself. You do not need AAS to get results. Your body is at its prime in producing test. Why would you want to stop this?
    You are only looking short term. The responses are trying to get you to consider the rest of your life.
    I can guarantee you that the results that you get will fade away. It is all about diet and exercise. Rather than spending the money on AAS, spend it on a personal trainer. Get your workout, cardio and diet in shape and you will be surprised what you can do naturally.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Here are the studies you asked for: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

I reconsidered after all that, I started var tho and done 20mg today if I should drop it should I take anything tommorow? Should I do like a mini pct or smth? Cause i don't got anything on hand right now damn and I do noticed a lil bit of libido weakness today....

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    20mgs of anavar will not do anything, even if its fake anavar, switched for dbol for example, one day on oral you wont need PCT. At most you will get couple of days a bit off.

lol GG looks like I'm gonna hold on to creatine multis omega3 and whey for a while,btw got some clen but I think I'll ditch that as well,as It gave quite some sides when I had used it

Thread Information