Dr. Holiday is offline New Member

Does cytomel have pct?

Ok, this ones not for me but for my girlfriend, i was totally against it but she already bought it, the question would be since it is a hormone? Do you need pct for it? Pretty sure it'll cause a negative feedback inhibition, and how much would she be at risk for hypothyroidism once coming off it?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No PCT.

You are correct, there will be shutdown of her own hormones, but ussually thyroid is pretty resilient. Still it will take a couple of weeks for it to kickstart, so she might feel letargic and such after stopping.

Thank you for the quick response, lastly, whats a safe dosage for her?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Not really into women (humm... this didnt sound good)....

....dosages, would advise to only use once the fat loss has plateau through the required diet and cardio.
    Please dont start it at same time as she starts to diet

Maybe start as low as 25mg, and titrate up according to sides and fat loss. Too much can easily eat muscles like crazy.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    My wife is on it after having her thyroid removed. 25mg per day is her dose, taken same time every day.

Make sure your wife eats. Mine has to eat carbs in the AM (fruit especially) as it seems like her blood sugar gets low and she has fainted a few times because of it. I'm starting to see it's not the greatest drug to take on a calorie reduced diet (for her anyway).

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I have a fair amount of experience with t3, it's a powerful hormone.

IMO your wife should not take any t3 unless she suffers from hypothyroidism, or she's on anabolics and would like some help with losing body fat.

She will lose just as much muscle tissue as fat tissue.

It took me awhile to respond to your last thread.

Why did you ignore my questions?

Sorry i was instated in the province for a month (medical mission) so i left the idea of another cycle (and the idea of competing for mma) until september, but lo and behold, i just got back i see an order form for cytomel paid and to be delivered by next week

I've been on T4 and HGH for a long time (7+ years). Last year I blended my own T4 to save some money. I misread the scale and dosed my T4 caps almost a 1,000 times normal dosage. In 4 weeks I lost 40lbs. SUPER SCARY! Went to an endo for help and he told me to stop taking the T4, DUH! I took blood work every 2 weeks. Within 6 weeks I was back to normal. Man, that thyroid is resilient! I know guys that's taking 100mcg/ed of T4, approx 25mcg/ed of T3, for years with HGH with no thyroid issues. I guess I'm one of them. I've know guys cycle T3/Keto/Clen for cutting on a regular basis and their TSH/T3/T4 reading goes back to normal in a few weeks. I'm not advocating anyone take T3 or T4. I'm just giving my experience with it.

Thread Information