Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: is 22 that early to go on steroids?

  1. #1
    toteda is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6

    is 22 that early to go on steroids?

    been working out since i was 16. i wana do a cycle and then do a show. but the thing is i dont want to do a show natty. do guys think i should go on? also getting that capped delt, thin skin from the gear is a dream from seeing all these guys at my gym lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is 22 that early to go on steroids?-13129243_1734350580116534_1900023903_n.jpg  

  2. #2
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,638
    Looks like you know what you are doing. Aas NO...sarms ...maybe.

  3. #3
    toteda is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Looks like you know what you are doing. Aas NO...sarms...maybe.
    idk what sarms do lol, will it get me big?

  4. #4
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    It depends how serious you are about competing. Are you looking to compete for fun or do you want to make it a life long thing? If you are going to take AAS at your age, you need to be prepared for TRT if your body does not recover. If you're unfamiliar with TRT, it is test injections for the rest of your life which are needed since your body is no longer producing. Of course this does not happen to everyone after their first run, but it is a very real possibility.

    General rule of thumb at your age would be no.
    Euroholic likes this.

  5. #5
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    Btw, you look great.

  6. #6
    toteda is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    It depends how serious you are about competing. Are you looking to compete for fun or do you want to make it a life long thing? If you are going to take AAS at your age, you need to be prepared for TRT if your body does not recover. If you're unfamiliar with TRT, it is test injections for the rest of your life which are needed since your body is no longer producing. Of course this does not happen to everyone after their first run, but it is a very real possibility.

    General rule of thumb at your age would be no.
    for fun tbh. im studying business thats my main. but seing all these guys have that capped delt and thin skin even when bulking and im here looking soft even lean lol.

  7. #7
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,638
    A 10 week LGD cycle may actually give you 10 clean pounds. Probleme is that its supressive. And you should need a trtdose, or gel or something.
    Rad140 (which is another sarms ) is an option. It is supposed to make you feel like you get a trt dose. It worked for me when i ran the sarm Ostarine.
    You could stil hurt your HPTA though. But the chances are..lets say 70% less than if running aas.

  8. #8
    toteda is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    i dont mind this soft natty look, but sometimes it makes me seem fat when im not from lighting lol. but all those guys on gear look sick even when bulking

  9. #9
    MMA_Influenced's Avatar
    MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    248
    Whats your BF% at and are you SURE your right? Because honestly if you were to get real cut you would acctually look much bigger, I know that.

    I know you say your lean but its hard to tell for me where your BF% is. I highly doubt simply using gear will make you look more cut.

    I know its probably not what you were thinking but I would possibly try to do a light cutting cycle while on 500mg/week of test. Go to a slight calorie deficiet 200-500 and see how you do. Its possible you will be gaining lean body mass and burning fat at the same time which will do wonders for your physique aethetically.

    At 22 I think your a bit young. I believe you should wait until your growth plates have definitely closed or fused or whatever happens. For a guy that can happen as late as 24 but also possibly has already happened to you.

    If your determined to do a cycle maybe a 8 week Test P cycle at 500 mg a week during a cut can give you some great effects like what you described but if you want to pack on the muscle then maybe 12 weeks of test E at the same dosage. Remember simply doing gear wont make you vascular. You may need to cut some fat.. thats why i asked if you knew what your bf % really was.

  10. #10
    MMA_Influenced's Avatar
    MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    248
    I got to be honest I look at your body and Im thinking 15%ish body fat. Muscles are definitely there and make the body look very healthy and good but Im not really seeing the abs.. it looks if anything likenyour crunching your abs up to make them visible.

    Most guys are shocked how small their real lean body mass is. For example, at 5"8 (my height) My max natty lean body mass would be 150ish pounds. Meaning for a natural competition im maxed out at about 157 pounds at around 3-4% body fat if i were to compete natty. Most natty body builders come in around 145-175 on show night. There are plenty of people who have in many cases been lifting for years who find this hard to fathom when they find out but thats real.

    Bro science frequently will steer you wrong agaim and again. Look what i told you up. Look up maximum natural lean body mass.

    Long story short I think the reason you have a "soft" look is because you got some soft on yah! Gotta cut it all out man. You will look bigger, stronger, and harder. Get down to maybe 8% and see how you look.. maybe consider a AAS bulk at that point if your not satisfied with your physique

  11. #11
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Suicide thread.
    People keep on pushing sarms and advicing on runing gear at your age deserves nothing but shame. Sarms or not it poses same potential risks, its a waste of your money and for the most part - your health and well being.

    You look great, you arent retard and study something of importance in your life, you seem to know what youre doing but get caught in immature loop cycle of instant gratification. Id recommend to read and study diets and manupulate these from there, you can get insanelly cut and keep it like that long run just with the help of diet. Unless possible but not guaranteed quick shortcuts are worth tne risks to you as much as possible but again not guaranteed recovery to a gradfather test levels and bellow vs. what your body has now naturally, then do what you feel is right its your body and your life. I admire smart and inteligent people and such people should see this in themselves too and be proud of it instead of looking for opportunity to ruin it.

    I feel like coming out counceling people. I think Im done with it.

    Good luck

  12. #12
    MMA_Influenced's Avatar
    MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    248
    Insane muscle I think we all know he shouldnt go on a cycle at his age but I think we all know its highly possible he will dosreguard the advice and should he do so I think letting him know the road to take isnt so bad. The last thing you would want him doing is doing a test/deca /dbol like I did on my first cycle and never fully recovering me pre steroid Test levels.

    Personally i think he can reach all his physique goals with a good cutting phase to lower his bf%. But lets face it. Hes talking to us here at steroid.com so chances are he may make a go at it reguardless of whether this community endorses the decision or not.

    TS, seriously look into trimming down if you want that thin skinned look. You look soft because you got some extra weight.. your abs arent very well defined your at 15% body fat and possible a bit higher.

    TS, I cycled Test E, Deca, and Dbol my first cycle at age 25. I sustained a bad injury to my trap and decided to shut it down since i couldnt really do half the exercises i needed to. My natural test now at 29 is 471 which is average for a 75-85 year old. Did I do permanent damage? Maybe.. I cant prove it. But I can say I never felt the same. I feel like I dont pit on muscle as quickly and its MUCH easier for me to gain fat and much harder for me to lose it than it used to be. So you be the judge.

    So, dont be like me and be am idiot and cycle for 8 weeks then not do any pct (i couldnt get my hands on any all I had was an AI. I didnt know where to get hcg at the time). The dangers are real.
    Last edited by MMA_Influenced; 06-14-2016 at 01:48 AM.

  13. #13
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Do we advice and look down on people reflecting ourselves? We cant just assume and think that its something someone is going to do anyway, assuming otherwise is just being ignorant and pulling other person down to your level, bo offense but if someone is comming to this site asking questions is most indicative that this person isnt going jump the gun blindfold, otherwise he would be here already complaining about not getting his erections post cycle side effects and loosing muscle mass because he did something "everybody did" in his gym, which is not the case. OP came here looking for info for answers and you all asume he is this one weakling fellow whos gonna give in anyway so you just assume and predicting his future go and set it for him with your crazy advices? Thats not how world works, at least not for me, but like I said Im done counceling and Im not going to comment any more. I wish everyone good luck whatever you chose to do.

  14. #14
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Quote Originally Posted by toteda View Post
    been working out since i was 16. i wana do a cycle and then do a show. but the thing is i dont want to do a show natty. do guys think i should go on? also getting that capped delt, thin skin from the gear is a dream from seeing all these guys at my gym lol
    22 is too early. Continue to eat and train.

    I'm not going to preach about growth plates and HPTA disruption. Simple question: simple answer

  15. #15
    Cody95's Avatar
    Cody95 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by toteda View Post
    been working out since i was 16. i wana do a cycle and then do a show. but the thing is i dont want to do a show natty. do guys think i should go on? also getting that capped delt, thin skin from the gear is a dream from seeing all these guys at my gym lol
    Wouldn't do it dude. I did steroids at 17 and it fucked my brain up. Wouldn't even touch that shit, stick to peptides.

  16. #16
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,461
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Insane muscle I think we all know he shouldnt go on a cycle at his age but I think we all know its highly possible he will dosreguard the advice and should he do so I think letting him know the road to take isnt so bad. The last thing you would want him doing is doing a test/deca /dbol like I did on my first cycle and never fully recovering me pre steroid Test levels.

    Personally i think he can reach all his physique goals with a good cutting phase to lower his bf%. But lets face it. Hes talking to us here at steroid.com so chances are he may make a go at it reguardless of whether this community endorses the decision or not.

    TS, seriously look into trimming down if you want that thin skinned look. You look soft because you got some extra weight.. your abs arent very well defined your at 15% body fat and possible a bit higher.

    TS, I cycled Test E, Deca, and Dbol my first cycle at age 25. I sustained a bad injury to my trap and decided to shut it down since i couldnt really do half the exercises i needed to. My natural test now at 29 is 471 which is average for a 75-85 year old. Did I do permanent damage? Maybe.. I cant prove it. But I can say I never felt the same. I feel like I dont pit on muscle as quickly and its MUCH easier for me to gain fat and much harder for me to lose it than it used to be. So you be the judge.


    So, dont be like me and be am idiot and cycle for 8 weeks then not do any pct (i couldnt get my hands on any all I had was an AI. I didnt know where to get hcg at the time). The dangers are real.
    I wouldnt say 471ng test level is normal for 75-80 year old man. It's a normal level period!!! I believe you should feel normal at that level.

    I used at a younger age, 20 and by the time I was 26 was on trt as my natural test was below 150ng/ml.

    Some do 1 cycle and are never the same, some do a bunch and never have problems. We are all different!!

    I would wait, if you use then I say good luck!!

  17. #17
    Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by toteda View Post
    been working out since i was 16. i wana do a cycle and then do a show. but the thing is i dont want to do a show natty. do guys think i should go on? also getting that capped delt, thin skin from the gear is a dream from seeing all these guys at my gym lol
    Dude, those horizontal forehead abs! Just kidding with you, but man that is a SERIOUSLY furrowed brow. Smile more...oh, and hold off on steroids till you're older.

  18. #18
    Cody95's Avatar
    Cody95 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by toteda View Post

    idk what sarms do lol, will it get me big?
    Umm no lol...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •