whitedlite is offline New Member

Advice/Questions

Background, please read all of it for the most accurate opinion.

Okay, this would be my 2nd Cycle before I get bashed for Tren Ace use. My first cycle I went no higher than 400mg a week of Test Cypionate and went from around 195 to 215 (I'm 5'11") in the mornings, now I've been off for around 7 weeks I'm back down to 193 in morning (I cut calories by 1/3 since coming off) I have retained most strength and workouts are still intense. My maxes were 330 bench, 425 Squat, and 545 Deadlift. Since being off I tested and went heavy for the first time last week and pushed up 315 on bench relatively easy, did 405 twice on squat, and have went up to 500 on deads (I know it's far off from my max, but deads will weaken me for a good bit and take away from leg days, I do believe I could still pull 545, but I just wouldn't be squatting heavy that week).

Anyways I was wondering how one may react with using at most 300mg of either Cypionate or Enanthate a week in two 1/2 cc shots. Which brings up another question, why would you buy 200mg or 250mg when you can get 300mg/1cc? Buying higher mg per cc can cut costs a lot is why I ask.

Okay so 300mg of test, next would be the 350mg of Tren Ace a week in 50mg shots ED which would be 1/2cc.

Onto the AI I would use either aromasyn or arimadex in 10mg EoD, when to start this though as soon as I inject, a week in, two weeks in?

I was thinking of buying 1 vial of test for a 10 week run, and 2 vials of tren ace for 40 days.

So that means I'm running Tren 40 of the 70 day cycle and would start the tren around 20 days in and leave 10 days at the end of cycle to come down from the tren, or possibly something more like start 10 days in and give me 20 days of just test at the end of cycle. I could also prolong tren a little longer by doing a testing of tolerance maybe 25mg ED at first and possibly coming off the same way. Which I may prolong the test the same way going in and coming off.

Around 2 weeks left in cycle start HCG which would last 4 weeks? With the HCG running out I would then start my Nolva and Clomid for I believe it was 20 days of Clomid and 30 days of Nolva.

I would need help with doses on PCT. I wouldn't think anything higher than 20mg Nolva ED, and 10mg Clomid ED. I am unsure about the HCG.

So all in all, I'm not looking at going much higher in my test or tren, at least not for my 2nd cycle. I'm trying to actually be around 185 or 190 with about single digit BF%, I believe I'm around 12-13% now though that's just a guess.. I want to stay functional as I still enjoy mountain biking and riding motocross, things that I need to remain flexible and somewhat under or around 200lbs. lol

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why cycle if you just lose everything afterwards??

Seems like a waste of oil, as you can reach your objectives naturally and without jeopardizing your balls.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    tren is for hardcore bodybuilders only..not for motordudes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why cycle if you just lose everything afterwards??

Seems like a waste of oil, as you can reach your objectives naturally and without jeopardizing your balls.
    I didn't lose everything though, I may weigh less than before, but I am a good bit stronger at a slightly lighter weight than precycle, so it depends on if the person taking is going for pure size or strength. I like being around 200. I cut my calories by 1/3 so of course I'm going to lose weight, but to say I lost everything is a bit much as I look and feel better than before cycle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitedlite View Post
    I didn't lose everything though, I may weigh less than before, but I am a good bit stronger at a slightly lighter weight than precycle, so it depends on if the person taking is going for pure size or strength. I like being around 200. I cut my calories by 1/3 so of course I'm going to lose weight, but to say I lost everything is a bit much as I look and feel better than before cycle.
    You're not ready for tren .

Even if you were ready your goals do not match with the drugs effects.

IMO run test again and if you want to get fancy then add an oral.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    tren is for hardcore bodybuilders only..not for motordudes
    I have read about tren and know it makes even the smallest amounts of cardio that were easy before harder while on because of heart rate. That's why I'm starting back doing HIIT before I start to "prime" my body back into a state of endurance. I believe depending on your discipline the body will follow suit, if I use tren and still ride (just at a more modest pace as to not over exert lol) will the body not find homeostasis and balance between lifting, riding, and cycling?

Yes I want to be big, bulky, but around 200lbs. I want to stay functional in endurance, cardio, flexibility..

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You're not ready for tren .

Even if you were ready your goals do not match with the drugs effects.

IMO run test again and if you want to get fancy then add an oral.
    So what does make one ready for tren (future reference)?

Also what sort of oral would you think, as I don't really like the idea of them as I feel they cause more harm than injecting in most cases. Inform please?

So what does make one ready for tren (future reference)?

Also what sort of oral would you think, as I don't really like the idea of them as I feel they cause more harm than injecting in most cases. Inform please?
    You need a strong understanding of your body, your blood work and various compounds.

Cycles rarely go without any hiccups and you should know how to respond or bad things will happen.

You should to be familiar with how test, tren, AIs, hcg , DAs, NAC, nolva, clomid, and ralox effect the body and what doses administer.

For your goals tbol or sdrol should work nice.

If you look hard enough orals often be found in injectable form.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You need a strong understanding of your body, your blood work and various compounds.

Cycles rarely go without any hiccups and you should know how to respond or bad things will happen.

You should to be familiar with how test, tren , AIs, hcg , DAs, NAC, nolva, clomid, and ralox effect the body and what doses administer.

For your goals tbol or sdrol should work nice.

If you look hard enough orals often be found in injectable form.
    Ah, I found this link on superdrol :https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/co..._on_superdrol/
    I'm still reading it, but it seems like a great try to add first as it doesn't take away from cardiovascular endurance.

On Turinabol , I haven't found as much info, except for that it is weaker, but without as many sides, can be used for cutting, but doesn't muscle harden. So i'll ask you out of these two what do you prefer or have experience with?

Then if we're talking about one single thing to add to the stack what about anavar ? Too soon, thoughts?
    Last edited by whitedlite; 06-13-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Ah, I found this link on superdrol :https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/co..._on_superdrol/
    I'm still reading it, but it seems like a great try to add first as it doesn't take away from cardiovascular endurance.

On Turinabol , I haven't found as much info, except for that it is weaker, but without as many sides, can be used for cutting, but doesn't muscle harden. So i'll ask you out of these two what do you prefer or have experience with?

Then if we're talking about one single thing to add to the stack what about anavar? Too soon, thoughts?
    Yes, tbol is weaker but you can make up for that by taking more and it will definitely give you a harder look.

As far as I can tell the difference between tbol and sdrol is like white vs brown rice.

They're more or less the same thing but one takes longer.

You can only use sdrol at about 3 different doses for 4-6 weeks.

You can use tbol at a lot of different doses for much longer and the gains come a more slowly at lower doses.

Personally I like tbol at 80-100mg for 6-8 weeks.

If you take less you can use it for much longer.

The East Germans were taking 7-10 grams over the course of an entire year.

Thread Information