btpolak is offline New Member

Third Cycle Planning

I'm 29 years old
    male
    5'11" tall
    248 lbs
    15-16% body fat

I'm proposing this as a third cycle. My first cycle was test e at 500mg per week for 10 weeks along with a 4 week tbol kick start. Second cycle was test e at 600mg per week for 14 weeks and deca at 400mg per week for 12 weeks with a 6 week t bol kick at 40 mg per day.

As far as training background goes, I have over 7 years of lifting experience.

My goal is to add at least 10 of lbm from this cycle. I enjoyed my last cycle and wanted to try the shorter esters out and cut out the oral kicks. This cycle will not occur until the end of this year and I hope to have my body fat % between 10-12 for this cycle.

Cycle:

Week 1 to 12: Test Prop @ 500mg per week. (Pinned accordingly for EOD dosing)
    Week 1 to 10: NPP @ 500 mg per week. (Pinned accordingly for EOD dosing)
    Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 IU twice weekly
    Week 7 to 12: Winny @ 50mg every day (Possibly...Unsure on this one)

Week 1 till PCT start: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day
    Caber on hand as needed

PCT:
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/50
    Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
    DAA @ 3mg/day

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    That's pretty much the same as your second cycle so if your results were good then run it as planned, maybe without the winny.

I'd add 2 more weeks of nolvadex at 20/20, you might well need the extra help after a 19-nor.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That's pretty much the same as your second cycle so if your results were good then run it as planned, maybe without the winny.

I'd add 2 more weeks of nolvadex at 20/20, you might well need the extra help after a 19-nor.
    I'm undecided on the oral to be honest. I'll probably leave it out but was hoping for feedback on anyone who's done similar. I'd consider the extra PCT but I may not need it. My blood work came back all in normal range with only the 4 weeks this last go round.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

If I were to be completely honest, 8ve thought about using Tren Ace and Test prop but I haven't found enough information or logs to determine what would be a good length of time and dosage to run it. I know it's all based on how you react to it with the sides. It's also said to start low and work your way up. There's all kinds of different opinions on it and until I get more educated on it, I'd rather not.

Thread Information