Akibahara is offline New Member

Any medication interactions with Dbol & Test Prop?

Okie doke, so this is my second AAS cycle and I'm on 50mg Dbol ed and 150mg test prop EOD. I'm on a few prescription meds, namely a low dose statin for potential cholesterol issues and lisinopril 20mg for a precautionary measure against steroid induced high blood pressure.

However, I'm on an assortment of other meds too such as...

Asprin 325mg Ed
    Accutane 20mg Ed for acne control
    Liv-52 Ed for Accutane and Dbol
    Arimidex 1mg ed
    500-600mg caffeine Ed for various reasons

Do any of the 5 drugs mentioned interact? Any suggestions? I'm also having tension headaches... hence why the concern. :/
    Last edited by Akibahara; 06-14-2016 at 04:37 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That's a lot of a-dex for the AAS you're using. Have you pulled labs to determine if you need that much? Also, I would back off on the caffeine to see if it reduces the frequency of the headaches. The headaches could also be dbol related.

Edit. I've found NAC to be more useful than Liv-52.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-14-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Akibahara is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That's a lot of a-dex for the AAS you're using. Have you pulled labs to determine if you need that much? Also, I would back off on the caffeine to see if it reduces the frequency of the headaches. The headaches could also be dbol related.

Edit. I've found NAC to be more useful than Liv-52.
    All my gear comes from Geneza Pharma. I've used them before... damn good source, but yes, their arimidex ONLY comes in 1mg pills. Honestly, I've heard some bad shit occuring when you mix statins and AAS, something about elevated liver enzymes.

And mixing that with Accutane sounds like a death sentence.

Edit: BP came back 148/87. Pretty sure high BP is due to 50mg Dbol and the 2-3x energy drinks a day. Gunna cut down Dbol to 40mg Ed and energy drink x1 morning and as pre-workout supplement. Also bumping up lisinopril to 40mg. Checking if that works.
    Last edited by Akibahara; 06-14-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information