Slacker78 is offline Member

HCT raising quicker with short esters

Hello folks, why HCT raising quicker with short esters than long ones ? For example, using Test Prop, i've seen many users here, reaching quicker HCT run over the upper bounds. I personally, used it and respect to Test Eth, i've seen HCT raising in just 2 weeks to nearly 52% ( with Test prop 300mg/ew ). With Test Eth, 250mg/ew HCT remained in range for all cycle duration.

Why does it happen ?

rkaon2012 is offline New Member
    I can say even with Test Cyp I have noticed my HCT levels rise relatively quick. Regardless of the ester my HCT levels seem to self regulate and peak at 49% no matter what ester I am on. I would imagine that Test Prop may raise HCT faster due to the shorter ester, which effectively means your system has more free Test. I presently run a Test blend of 200mg Test Cyp / 50mg Test Prop per ML. Even with this blend my levels are elevated but always static.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It shouldn't make a difference. You're probably overlooking another factor (total dose, peak levels, etc).

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Yes, thank you. I suppose it is given the fact short esters, create quickly a peak level more than long esters. What do you mean with self-regulated regard to hct ? Does it mean it could be remain fixed to some % for all cycle duration, keeping fixed dosages ?

Thread Information