Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dj Screw
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Need your expertise and opinions

Joox is offline New Member

Need your expertise and opinions

Hello

I am 32 years old / 5'8" / 145 LBS / 19% Body Fat

I bought myself a gym set a few days ago and I was given this gear as a gift. I am going to use them but I need to do some blood work before using them. I would like to gain some mass and would like to be ripped as well.

Anavar (Oxandrolone) 15mg - 60 Tablets

Nandrolone Decanoate 300 mg / 10ml

Testosterone 400 mg / 10ml
    (Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg & Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg)

I have browsed the Web and have done some research on these roids. I have read Layman's Guide to steroids 1 & 2. Now I would like to get your opinion if you have used any of these gears, have you stacked any of them, how you used them and how did it work out for you. What was your diet as well. Thanks for your help

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    To be honest, your stats are horrible. Start off on your gym set for a few months and you will make great progress. The main factor in reaching your goals is diet, diet, and diet. You do not need steroids and you will get the same drastic results over the next few months as if you did use steroids as long as you get a solid training routine and get your diet in check. I would start off by trying to eat 500-800 calories above your maintenance and since you are brand new to everything you should be able to drop a little fat and put on some muscle at the begining.

There is no need for you to use steroids at all, it will not do you any favors and you are starting at square one. Wait a year or two so you can really make the most out of your cycles and not waste and lose all of your gains afterwards.

Good luck
    InternalFire likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I bought myself a gym set a few days ago and I was given this gear as a gift.

Meaning, you havent been training before, you have no muscles, no knowledge, your fat, never used steroids before, meaning your stil in 1. grade and now all of a suddon you wanna go for the 6.grade exam with 3 compounds, some of them pretty harsh.
    You could do it, it will not kill ya. But at most it will give ya 2-3 weeks plessure and 6-8 months in hell.

Laymans guide??...well, read this forums stickies (it only take 1 hour, its worth it) and if you think im a prick by now, maybe you wont after reading the stickes.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-18-2016 at 04:03 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    as these folks said ^^

about 6-12 months of your NEEWBIE training you will experience these so called NEWBIE GAINS, expect drop fat and up the muscle just from going to gym at least every other day for the first half year at least, gain knowledge how to exercise and diet first, because steroids will only ruin your health if you dont pay attention, and guess what, doctors cant fix that health issue, so be very wise.

Phillygymrat is offline New Member
    First, have you trained prior to this or just beginning to enter this lifestyle? If new, then do not take the steroids to start off. New trainees can make fantastic results in the first few months simply because your body is experiencing something entirely new. The roids would be unnecessary and would also confuse you concerning the reason for your results. The only thing you should consider is a protein supplement taken post workout. You should also revamp your diet to include lots of whole foods consisting of whole grains, fruits, nuts (in moderation) veggies and lean protein sources such as chicken breasts, lite Greek yogurt and fish.

Joox is offline New Member
    First of all I would like to thank you folks for taking your time into answering my post. I really appreciate all the responses and feedback that I've received. I have read a lot of articles but the interaction with you folks gives me much more advise. Thanks! Keep them coming!!!!

Phillygymrat is offline New Member
    Most of the above posts referred to "newbie gains" because it is a very real thing. Each of us have experienced it at one point, very long ago and have witnessed countless others go through the same phase. When you first begin weight training your body is experiencing it for the first time and quickly responds. If you are committed and workout regularly you will surprisingly notice your physique change fairly rapidly. After about six weeks you will begin to notice muscles that you never have before. After three months your body will be remarkably different and in six to eight months your physique will be completely transformed. This only happens to first timers or those getting back into training after a very long layoff so take your time and enjoy it. You will likely never experience it again. That's why all of us are recommending you lay off the steroids . There truly is no need. Hardcore supplements are for experienced lifters that can no longer achieve the rapid changes that newbies experience. All you really need is the dedication to lift several times per week, a healthy high-protein diet and protein supplements. Don't waste your money on any other supplements for the time being. Just purchase some protein powder (should be 20-25 grams of protein per serving and roughly 120-130 calories per serving and very low carbs (less than 5 grams) and drink up to a few shakes per day with one being post workout. Do all that and you'll make some pretty noticeable physique changes fairly quickly.

Thread Information