Thread: Only have tne

sirIk is offline New Member

Only have tne

Due to some "misscomunication" with my suplier I end up getting test base instead of propionate .

How you feel about doing 50mg 3x ed? Yeah it sucks I know. But am planning on just doing it for a short 2 week cycle.

Also arent you suppose to feel a "high" on this stuff. Already pinned glutes and quads and I didnt get that godmode feeling that some report on steroids .

Thank you.

It doesnt talk about a no ester teste cycle. I guess a simpler question would be if 2x/3x a day tne is a ok susbtitute to ed propionate .

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It's not used for a cycle, its used as a pre workout if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    It's not used for a cycle, its used as a pre workout if you like.
    From what i understood people who use it as a pre workout are also under other compounds. Since its not worth shutting down HPTA just for a spike of test everyother day.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by sirIk View Post
    From what i understood people who use it as a pre workout are also under other compounds. Since its not worth shutting down HPTA just for a spike of test everyother day.
    Yes they would be on cycle when using this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to have a base testosterone it's too short lasting to run by itself but I LOVE suspension it makes me feel wonderful and tear the weights up..it's my fav pre workout

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    You need to have a base testosterone it's too short lasting to run by itself but I LOVE suspension it makes me feel wonderful and tear the weights up..it's my fav pre workout
    Even if I pin in the morning, afternoon and before bed? I know its not ideal. Just trying to manage with what I have right now. Will order test-p soon.

Btw care to share the amount you put? I heard people say that they need atleast 100mg to feel something.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg right before a workout and it's def noticeable I get aggressive and then when it wears off I feel kinda depressed and tired..yes, running a base is def something you wanna do imo..

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nonsense. You can pin it once daily. Whether in oil or water, injected testosterone hangs around much longer than most people think.

Thread Information