Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Just over a month out!

mackattack718 is offline New Member

Just over a month out!

I have been cutting for the past 10 weeks. I started at 5'10 180lbs, I am currently 5'10 152lbs. I want to continue to cut for the next two weeks. My goal is to finish off my 6pack or to get around 145-148. After I plan on doing the Kris Gethins DTP bulking program for 4weeks. After I want to try my first cycle. I was thinking about trying test-e for the first time. Over the next year I want to put on somewhere between 15-25lbs of muscle. I want to do it safe and do it right. If anyone could please help me giving me guidelines and direction I would be very thankful. I am new to this world and still trying to figure things out. I want to dedicate myself to this and get the best results while maintaining my health. I would love to hear what you guys think and your opinions on my first cycle and what I should do next.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate, with all due respect, no matter how lean you are at 148lbs your actual muscle mass is minimal at 5'10.

Changes in diet can you help you achieve your goals, absolutely no need for aas.

Can you post a pic so we can see what we are dealing with?
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    One time I weighed 150lbs... a few years ago, after a full marathon run.

It was the end of my running days lol

Well I was a little on the heavy side, so I wanted to get really lean before I started bulking and trying to gain mass. Is this wrong should I go ahead and start trying to bulk. I still have a small layer of fat around my stomach area. Yeah I am tired of running and eating on this diet. I know I can still gain a lot of mass naturally and I will probably do that for a while if the gain stay steady over the next few months. I just want to know what I'm doing if I decide to go down the one road. Here is a picture of where I am out now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just over a month out!-chest.jpg  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're lean enough to start a bulk.

Read this

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...%2A%2A%2A.html

Then start a thread in the diet section with your plan and with your lifting program.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So I started a thread in the diet section. Tell me what you guys think or if I need to make any changes.

Thread Information