Thread: Liver Support?

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member

Liver Support?

Is NAC alone good enough for liver support, or should a product like "TUDCA" or "LIV52" be added?

Also wondering 1200mg/wk of NAC enough?

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    NAC is great and yes 1200mg is ok but its 1200mg A DAY, I used to use 600mg a day just for general cleanse and support of liver, now that Im on TRT I use 1200mg/day split in 2 doses, morning/evening.

Liv52 - I heard too many mixed reviews, may or may not be beneficial, we're all different, so if you feel like you could potentially benefit, get it and try it, beware, real stuff usually costs 20+ per bottle, no less, if its cheaper its highly questionable if its legit, there's TONS of these sold online as fakes.

TUDCA - thats serious thing, but it does not replace NAC, so if youre serious about liver support - get it. Not sure about the dosage.

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    NAC is great and yes 1200mg is ok but its 1200mg A DAY, I used to use 600mg a day just for general cleanse and support of liver, now that Im on TRT I use 1200mg/day split in 2 doses, morning/evening.

Liv52 - I heard too many mixed reviews, may or may not be beneficial, we're all different, so if you feel like you could potentially benefit, get it and try it, beware, real stuff usually costs 20+ per bottle, no less, if its cheaper its highly questionable if its legit, there's TONS of these sold online as fakes.

TUDCA - thats serious thing, but it does not replace NAC, so if youre serious about liver support - get it. Not sure about the dosage.
    Thanks man
    I meant 1200/day. Don't know why I said per wk

belva is offline Member
    Nac 1200/day, 1600 day if taking orals. This is what I've always done.

Liv52 if you are in the states the container will look different. If you are in Europe it's the small container with green top, that version cannot be sold in the states so they have to change container. Don't ask me why but the whole process made it 10 times more expensive.

The product is made in India And it's damn cheap if bought there. Around 2 pound per bottle, maybe more now that uk is out ? I know India is a scam city, with scam pharmacy. You can simply buy it at the pharmacy/store in any airport.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Noticed Tumeric in my google searches, after experiencing elevated ALT and AST on some recent BW. Added both Tumeric along with NAC as support on this cycle - both ALT and AST dropped on my mid-cycle BW.
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-24-2016 at 07:16 AM.

stanman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by belva View Post
    Nac 1200/day, 1600 day if taking orals. This is what I've always done.

Liv52 if you are in the states the container will look different. If you are in Europe it's the small container with green top, that version cannot be sold in the states so they have to change container. Don't ask me why but the whole process made it 10 times more expensive.

The product is made in India And it's damn cheap if bought there. Around 2 pound per bottle, maybe more now that uk is out ? I know India is a scam city, with scam pharmacy. You can simply buy it at the pharmacy/store in any airport.
    Yes, liv52 is dirt cheap over here, less than a pound, very unlikely any fakes from India, you can order from an online pharmacy no problem. Not sure if the product would help much for an oral cycle though.

Thread Information