Thread: drug test

pete675 is offline Junior Member

drug test

This is a little off topic, but I have a drug test tomorrow morning and I smoked pot last night. does anybody have experience with those drinks?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pete675
    This is a little off topic, but I have a drug test tomorrow morning and I smoked pot last night. does anybody have experience with those drinks?
    i have used effervescent tablets before and i passed, although i had been flushing my system for about 4 days with countless gallons of water and then i used the tablets.

the longer the duration of smoking regularly the longer it takes the marijuana to clear the system because the THC is deposited into fat cells. people believe they can beat the test by drinking exorbitant amounts of water, however if you are carrying some excess fat, you won't pass.

the tablets and drinks meant to circumvent testing have gotten mixed reviews from people i know as some failed and some passed. most likely that has to do with the proper administration and use.

try these out if u need to:
    www.urineluck.com

www.whizzinator.com

we bought a whizzinator and it worked really well last summer.

thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    try zydot. its thick as hell and tastes like shit but i smoked heavily up to the day before a test and passed. Follow the directions exactly! you have to drink it a certain time before pissing then you have to drink so many ounces or water and piss so many times and THEN you will pass. Money back guarantee too! good thing because that shit aint cheap. On another note, i have been reading recently in a book written by a few doctors based on laboring research which may proove that the detection time for marijuana is less than a day....more to come on this later. For a brief summary...THC levels in the blood are present for up to a month after smoking. The detectable levels are only present within the few hours after your high wears off. I dont know if this is true or not but i certainly plan to find out goto www.erowid.com and download their thc calculator under 'plants and drugs' ---> cannabis ---> thc calc. good luckpeace

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    I worked at GNC for almost a year and they had a drink there called GHB (something similar). I sold about 40 and every person came back and said they couldnt believe it worked. Exept one person who said they used coke. LOL. Good luck

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    try zydot got me through some tough times

thanks alot guys, anyone know where I can get zydot?

thanks alot guys, anyone know where I can get zydot?
    go to your local head shop.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    Drink a ton of water.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    For future reference you can order some "at home drug tests" at this site http://www.meditests.com/drugsofabuse1.html. The marijuana test strips are about $2 a piece. They do not give you an exact reading, but they tell you if you are over the cutoff limit (50 ng/ml of THC). I ordered 10 of them and became an underground scientist to determine how long THC stayed in my system. I was surprised at how fast it actually clears out. If you don't have time, I would recommend drinking a lot of water right before the test. It won't help clean you out, but it will dilute the sample and increase your chances of passing. I would also recommend taking a multiple vitamin (adds color to urine) to pass the visual color test and some creatine (I belive it's tested in relation to Specific Gravity). Hope this helps. Good luck.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    wut type of test exactly due steriods come up in? Not the normal lab tests right? Like army tests, court tests these sorts of things dont test for AS right?

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    cant go wrong with the wizzinator

Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    wut type of test exactly due steriods come up in? Not the normal lab tests right? Like army tests, court tests these sorts of things dont test for AS right?
    that is correct, steroid tests are expensive.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    If it is a urine test they can detect pot in your system for around 4 days. If it a hair test they can detect pot in your system from months ago.

PS Don't use the "My friends were smoking it and I got second smoke" theory. I had a drug test done and they had an article on the wall saying that for this theory to work you would have to be in a extremely small confined space with a dozen pot smokers smoking large amounts of pot for hours.

well, I took the piss test this morning. I bought the urineluck stuff. when I went in to piss I dumped the stuff in the cup first. I was nervous as hell because they had a guy standing outside the door, so it took me a while to start pissing. By the time I finished the guy swings the door open and says time's up, give me your specimen. He took it and threw it out. They made me sit there , drink water and give another sample. I told them I couldn't pee, and they said if I left the office it was an automatic fail. So I took my chances and pissed. I guess i'm fucked.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    well, I took the piss test this morning. I bought the urineluck stuff. when I went in to piss I dumped the stuff in the cup first. I was nervous as hell because they had a guy standing outside the door, so it took me a while to start pissing. By the time I finished the guy swings the door open and says time's up, give me your specimen. He took it and threw it out. They made me sit there , drink water and give another sample. I told them I couldn't pee, and they said if I left the office it was an automatic fail. So I took my chances and pissed. I guess i'm fucked.
    he just threw it out without having a good reason? sounds fishy bro, i would make them tell me why my first sample wasn't good enough.

now if he caught you doing it that is another story.

he said that they can't accept the sample over the time limit. He was a dick. I wonder if I can request a second drug test.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    dude screw that i have taken MANY drug tests and there has never been a time limit(unless you just camped out in there). if its for a job they should give you another chance, I have used urine luck every time and passed always. was yours in two separate vials or premixed? It shouldn't have taken you but about 30 seconds to pee and dump the liquid in. Always nut the evedince, never use their trash. Please don't tell me you threw it in their trash..................

no, I stuffed it down my pants. It wasn't dumping the shit in, the guy had the door cracked and was standing outside, I was so worried about being caught I couldn't pee for like 2 minutes.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Hey pete, I have a few questions for you.

First, how many times have you smoked pot in the past month?

Second, how much did you smoke that night (two hits...several party bowls)?

Third, what is your bodyfat?

Lastly, did you drink boatloads of water the night before and day of?

A timed UA is very strange. If you can't go, you can't go. If you wouldn't have submitted a sample, I bet you could have pleaded for second drug test. But since you went, it's done.

Thread Information