cblifter is offline New Member

Using same steroid for 2 cycles

is it ok to use the same steroid in two consecutive cycles? in this case npp. i liked it when i did my previous cycle and i want to use it again, but the person advising me told me it's not a good idea to use the same one two cycles in a row or you'll get used to it and you won't have the same gains. i have thus far not read anything that would suggest that so i just want some clarification. thanks.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Using the same is not a problem. I have never used npp so i am not familiar with it however you should always have a test base with any cycle.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    There is nothing wrong with cycling the same compound more than once. After you take the proper amount of time off, you can absolutely continue to get gains using the same compound again.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cblifter View Post
    is it ok to use the same steroid in two consecutive cycles? in this case npp. i liked it when i did my previous cycle and i want to use it again, but the person advising me told me it's not a good idea to use the same one two cycles in a row or you'll get used to it and you won't have the same gains. i have thus far not read anything that would suggest that so i just want some clarification. thanks.
    If it worked well for you before,,,there is no reason why you couldn't run it again. Part of the keys to success in this sport is sticking with what works.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cblifter View Post
    whom ever told you that is an iseot and doesnt fully understand these hormones.
    you can do test only for many years and get great gains if diet and training are where it should be.
    you can do the same test้deca or what ever cycle over and over. sure when you gain alot of mass gains will slow and you should tweek things. but using the same hormone would ot be my main concern IMO

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    WHat did you like about npp?

Just curious, I ran it and never will again.

cblifter is offline New Member
    thanks for the info guys. i really liked npp cause it made me feel good, strength gains, muscle gains, plus there was no pain in injection area unlike stories i've heard about others which included boil like lesions and flu like symptoms. i cannot function in my sport with that, but npp was working for me. i did gain a lot of water weight though. not sure if that's from diet or npp. i need to lean out but not sure what to use for my next cycle. if i can't find anything suitable, i'll stick with npp.

for those who didn't like npp, why not? i'd like to know more.

chab is offline Junior Member
    It is totally fine to run same cycle for many times as long as you give your body enough time to recover.
    Your body will not get used to steroids in only 1 cycle and your body will never get used to having blood testosterone level above 2000 as this is supernatural and nowhere near physiological.
    Just think of people with hypertension; do they need to change their medications every 6 months or it will not stop working ? the answer is no, they can take the same dose of the same substance for years before requiring to increase the dose or change their meds.

Thread Information