Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By InternalFire

Thread: 1st Cycle - Tbol/tr3st/Proviron - feedback please!!

Shitstorm is offline New Member

1st Cycle - Tbol/tr3st/Proviron - feedback please!!

Hi all,

I'm just about to go on my first cycle. I've done some research, and have put this together - but would really like some feedback. Injecting is out of the question at least for now, so I'm using Tr3st as my base.

I'm 34, 79kg, 172cm and about 16% BF. Furiously trying to cut as I really want to be a lower BF when I start my cycle - like around 13%. Been working out for many years, so I'm certainly no novice in the gym.

Wondering if I need to be using Nolva / Arimidex / Aromasin during the cycle as well. I have the Tbol, tr3st, Proviron and Nolva - and hopefully have Arimidex, Aromasin and Clomid being sent to me shortly. I'm sure I won't need all this, but good to have up my sleeve I guess.

I have done what I consider to be a reasonable amount of research, however I'm at the point that I'm reading a lot of differing information, some of it conflicting - so it gets confusing to fine tune a first cycle. So any feedback, (positive, negative or downright insulting) is welcome.

Week 1: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 2: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 3: 50mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 4: 50mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 5: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 6: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 7: 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron
    Week 8: 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron
    Week 9: 25mg Proviron
    Week 10: 25mg Proviron
    Week 11: 40mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
    Week 12: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
    Week 13: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Garbage cycle....no offence meant to you, but a oral pro-hormone as a base plus another oral like T-bol is going to do you more harm than good.. i doubt this cycle would give any gains.. even if you were using good drugs the length of time on AAS seems short and the PCT time is too short as well..

Proximal is offline Banned
    Just curious, why not just keep it simple with only test? I know it doesn't seem as "glamorous", but its pretty damn effective. At your body fat, you have enough to do sub-Q as well (provided you tolerate it) & sub-Q is a lot less invasive/anxiety ridden as IM. Just saying that its a nice first step.

I'm just a rookie, but I'm sure the vets will say that hoping to have certain things, just in case you need them (I'm paraphrasing) is not going to cut it as well - playing with fire basically.
    InternalFire likes this.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Horrible cycle, you are going to get 0% gains and 100% sides and waste your money as well.

Good luck

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd wait until you can inject. Why can't you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the replies. I originally was just going to do a Tbol only cycle for 6 weeks, but saw a lot of flaming for that sort of thing.

I really can't inject - there are several reasons, but I guess that's the decision I made for this cycle at least, so I figured that something like tr3st would be better than not having a base.

I am worried about sides though.... I'm seeing a lot of conflicting opinions, which makes it hard to decide

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitstorm
    Thanks for the replies. I originally was just going to do a Tbol only cycle for 6 weeks, but saw a lot of flaming for that sort of thing. I really can't inject - there are several reasons, but I guess that's the decision I made for this cycle at least, so I figured that something like tr3st would be better than not having a base. I am worried about sides though.... I'm seeing a lot of conflicting opinions, which makes it hard to decide
    You're better off not doing a cycle then to be honest

^ maybe you're right, but I don't think that's constructive.

In your opinions, what situation would something like tr3st be suitable for? And in that situation wouldn't some sort of AAS in addition be helpful?

I totally appreciate the negative criticism, in fact somewhat expected it. I guess I'd rather hear what I could do to adjust it, rather than scrapping it and just going with "just test" or whatever else - I've already spent a fortune getting this stuff together, so I'd like to at least use what I have.

And for those suggesting that I won't get any gains and just sides, can you please elaborate on your reasoning for saying that? Research or opinions... whatever - both are welcome!

As I said, I appreciate any responses, so please don't hold back.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitstorm
    ^ maybe you're right, but I don't think that's constructive. In your opinions, what situation would something like tr3st be suitable for? And in that situation wouldn't some sort of AAS in addition be helpful? I totally appreciate the negative criticism, in fact somewhat expected it. I guess I'd rather hear what I could do to adjust it, rather than scrapping it and just going with "just test" or whatever else - I've already spent a fortune getting this stuff together, so I'd like to at least use what I have. And for those suggesting that I won't get any gains and just sides, can you please elaborate on your reasoning for saying that? Research or opinions... whatever - both are welcome! As I said, I appreciate any responses, so please don't hold back.
    Running multiple orals together is a bad idea, especially if one is a pro hormone as those tend to be more liver toxic than AAS. I'm not familiar with "Tr3st" but if it's an oral than rest assured it is liver toxic. Multiple orals is too much stress on your liver. If you're set on not doing a test only cycle for your first, fine, but you should at least run a TRT dose of test. I'm talking at least something tiny like 80-100mg/wk, although a higher dose would be much better. Without test you are going to experience terrible effects: no libido, unable to get hard, mood decrease/depression and the list goes on. We see people proposing cycles like this constantly on this board and nearly everyone who goes through with it comes back a few months later panicking and full of regret. If you're not willing to do it right, you should stay away from PEDS, as they can massively harm your health if not used properly. We just want to keep you from getting hurt like we see all too often from beginners here
    BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So you already bought all of it so your stuck. Like said above, I wouldn't run them all at once. Run one at a time, take time off between them and to give your body time to come back to normal. Or sell it all to a friend, sell it cheaper so they are getting a deal, lose a little bit of money while learning a lesson.
    ghettoboyd and NACH3 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I would accept the money loss and simply not bother running the stuff you have, seems all hope and a waste of time. Although ive never heard of tr3st, that in itself says something.

If i may ask, why cant you inject? What are these several reasons?

If its fear, just walk away from AAS and train natural, oral cycles arent going to do anything mate.

If oral only cycles worked, none of us would be sat here putting needles in our muscles.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    ... oral cycles arent going to do anything ...
    well well well man, dont say that like this, that's not entirely truth tell it the way it is or you may get flamed by the backfiring gun

orals only work for so short and in the first sight so "well" and all that is experienced is a "little bit of warm wind and some faint sunshine" compared to what follows after the short lived high quickly fades away - tornadoes storm that follows inevitably, so in other words - why bother?!

Its like asking for a cash loan from the hitman knowing one wont be able to repay in time and as a consequence is going to give his life away due to non-payment makes no sense

for that one full of fear but with temptation doing "real thing" - you can easily minimise needles experience by using 30G 1.5" insulin syringes, not that I try to encourage yous by any way, I dont, its only for medical reasons and or those YOLO's who dont give a dam (or for some other fun/endeavours reasons)
    BG likes this.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitstorm View Post
    Hi all,

I'm just about to go on my first cycle. I've done some research, and have put this together - but would really like some feedback. Injecting is out of the question at least for now, so I'm using Tr3st as my base.

I'm 34, 79kg, 172cm and about 16% BF. Furiously trying to cut as I really want to be a lower BF when I start my cycle - like around 13%. Been working out for many years, so I'm certainly no novice in the gym.

Wondering if I need to be using Nolva / Arimidex / Aromasin during the cycle as well. I have the Tbol, tr3st, Proviron and Nolva - and hopefully have Arimidex, Aromasin and Clomid being sent to me shortly. I'm sure I won't need all this, but good to have up my sleeve I guess.

I have done what I consider to be a reasonable amount of research, however I'm at the point that I'm reading a lot of differing information, some of it conflicting - so it gets confusing to fine tune a first cycle. So any feedback, (positive, negative or downright insulting) is welcome.

Week 1: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 2: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 3: 50mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 4: 50mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 5: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 6: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
    Week 7: 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron
    Week 8: 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron
    Week 9: 25mg Proviron
    Week 10: 25mg Proviron
    Week 11: 40mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
    Week 12: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
    Week 13: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
    Try as hard as you can to find testosterone and inject it in your delt with an insulin syringe if you have to make it easy on yourself. FYI, I think the only enjoyable part of the proposed cycle would be the test boost from the Nolvadex and clomid at the end.

Blog Entries
    t-bol used to be one of the only orals (anavar being the other) that used to be considered ok to be run solo...over the years the "parrots" have adopted the notion that test must be run with them...is it better to run test with these compounds? absolutely...can you run them solo and still be ok? absolutely...either way you will be shutting yourself down and test will make you feel better during the cycle but its really up to you...people don't like to admit it but most have tried a solo anavar cycle at some point over the years usually at the beginning of our aas experiences...my 2 cents for free...

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    One of the best-documented cases of an oral only cycle I have ever seen is this one http://forums.steroid.com/members-cy...nterested.html Maybe you can learn something from that what is required.

Thread Information