BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Can you drink winni?

Don't kill me guys!!!!! I'm kidding, but since I have your attention, for all you Texas bro's out there, how does the borders look? I've recently found a pharmacy over there with pretty good deals and that supply runners to get it across for you. I really want to give it a try but last time I did (some years back) I damn near got busted and don't want to go through that hassle again. So have any of ya tried as of late? If so how does it look, are they stopping and searching more than usual or???????

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Don't kill me guys!!!!! I'm kidding, but since I have your attention, for all you Texas bro's out there, how does the borders look? I've recently found a pharmacy over there with pretty good deals and that supply runners to get it across for you. I really want to give it a try but last time I did (some years back) I damn near got busted and don't want to go through that hassle again. So have any of ya tried as of late? If so how does it look, are they stopping and searching more than usual or???????
    Hehe i read the thread topic and saw your name and knew it was bs.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    No you cant !

You have to insert it into your anus, on the third wednesday of every month ! [Unless it's a full moon]

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I just checked the DHS and the threat advisory is only at yellow. It is Elevated, but i dont really see it going any lower than that anytime soon. So, if youre going to go, youd probably be fine going now. Are you sure those runners are reliabe?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    And BTW, which town are you thinkin of heading to?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Don't kill me guys!!!!!
    the good old fake thread for attention...at least you had a good question as the bait

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    the good old fake thread for attention...at least you had a good question as the bait

956Vette, thanks bro. I may go in a week or so. I'm kind of hesitant about using the runners. But again the guy is saying that if the runners don't make it he'll re-do the order again so I may try it. Hell the prices are just too damn good to refuse, but again, when something sounds too good it usually is.

Oh guys, please no pm's asking for me to "hook" ya'll up.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    BT,, hey bro, the only time I tried that shit I got popped with a dash board full of gear,, NOT one of my lifetime high points... walk over,, don't drive. Laredo(sp) is better than Matamoras(sp) from what I've heard...
    good luck man, be careful!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I got busted at check point last time I went to Larado. The runners only bring it across the border.

I was going to head to Laredo. I've driven into Mexico ONCE, and WILL NEVER do that crap again, they are some crazy ass drivers down there. Actually I would be waiting on the US side and a buddy will be going over and making the purchase, not sure if we'll be using the runners or not. At least that's the plan for now.

Gynosis is offline Junior Member
    I have a good friend who runs it accross. Last I spoke there were mumblings about increased security. He lives in SPI there so he is a reliable sorce. But this was 3 to 4 weeks ago. If I can get a hold of him I will repost with what he says.

Thread Information