Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gustopho is offline New Member

Sust 250 question

Really quick guys, a brief stat and a few questions.

36 years
    206lbs
    4 years on and off at the gym
    6'1" in height

So after reading and consulting a guy at the gym I am planning a cycle, my first cycle ever. I feel good about it because of the research I did. Just a few items and questions. The before picture was taking 05\18 & the after picture was taken 06\28. I started off with 238lbs, i an now down to 106. I also want to mention that my last 5 weeks have been hard core VEGAN!!!

Questions are;

1. Is there a such thing as an VEGAN bodybuilding diet or will I need to go back eating meat? This what never intended to be long term, only for the 5 weeks.

2. In your opinions, should i eat a VEGN diet or go back to meats and dairy. Also just by looking at the picture below should I do a cutting or jump right into a clean bulk for size. Thank you to all who will be responding!

3. With this being my first stack ever should I start with a 500 or 750. I just want the best results I can get.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sust 250 question-collage-2016-06-29-21_57_16-1.jpg  

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I think you are not ready for aas. Respect for throwing your pics to the wolfs, but my advice would be train natty another year. If you do your things very good and manage to loose more fat and increase 6 pounds of muscles your pay could be a 12 week 500 mg sus with 1.juni as your start date and an awesome summer.

1. mars you could start a 12 week cardarine and mk677 session to really prepare your body for the summer.

chab is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Silabolin, you are not ready to use aas. You can still gain a lot of muscles by training.
    I think (VEGAN + bodybuilding) is a bad idea since 95% of proteins come from animal sources, it is hard for me to even think of a plant or vegetable that has good amount of protein and even the "famous" lentils can't be even compared to a single piece of steak in term of protein content not to forget the bloating and gases u gonna get from eating those nasty beans.
    Whey protein powder also comes from milk which as "Vegan" u can't consume.
    My advice for you is to check out the nutrition section and train hard then come back here after 1 year and check out how to plan your 1st cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    How do vegans get fat?

OP you need to get training hard naturally and get your diet together before you use any type of steroid .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You would have to live on protein powder to see gains being a vegan?
    You need protein mostly from whole foods though not just drinking shakes all day

If you want to get into this lifestyle i say quit the vegan life and start eating meat

I agree with the above

Your body doesnt reflect someone who even works out or exercises at the minute to why the cycle?

You need to get your training, cardio and diet more disciplined before hopping on the juice, its not just a quick fix it has to be a lifestyle change

Sorry if ive sounded harsh but sometimes its needed to get the point accross
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 07-02-2016 at 03:57 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP I don't know what these guys are talking about when they say you can't consume enough plant based proteins to build muscle.

There are lots of complete protein vegan foods.

The thing is it's much more difficult to eat over your maintenance calories when not consuming high quality cholesterol based animal proteins loaded with iron, creatine an b vitamins.

That type of diet is why the farm boys in division one sports are able to get so big.

Proximal is offline Banned
    What hasn't been mentioned is your success so far in dropping weight, nice work!

You're not that old, but have you toyed with the idea of TRT as an intro to AAS & to speed up the process while you gain experience & knowledge.

Curious, is the vegan choice one of principle or just a dieting strategy?

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Great job on the weight loss! My advice would be to drop down a bit more. Get into the 190s and the spend a couple of years learning how to gain muscle. 3 years would be best. After that go for trt. This takes time.

boisebeast is offline Member
    With all due respect, you are nowhere near your natural potential, which is where you should aim to be before starting AAS. Put another few years in of hard work and re-evaluate at that point

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustopho View Post
    Really quick guys, a brief stat and a few questions.

36 years
    206lbs
    4 years on and off at the gym
    6'1" in height

So after reading and consulting a guy at the gym I am planning a cycle, my first cycle ever. I feel good about it because of the research I did. Just a few items and questions. The before picture was taking 05\18 & the after picture was taken 06\28. I started off with 238lbs, i an now down to 106. I also want to mention that my last 5 weeks have been hard core VEGAN!!!

Questions are;

1. Is there a such thing as an VEGAN bodybuilding diet or will I need to go back eating meat? This what never intended to be long term, only for the 5 weeks.

2. In your opinions, should i eat a VEGN diet or go back to meats and dairy. Also just by looking at the picture below should I do a cutting or jump right into a clean bulk for size. Thank you to all who will be responding!

3. With this being my first stack ever should I start with a 500 or 750. I just want the best results I can get.
    Congrats on your weight loss progress! In my opinion, a cycle at your age would hard to bounce back from. I think you'd need TRT. Ask your primary care doc to draw blood for testosterone . This will give you an idea.

Also, I'd go back to eating meats, and the best first cycle in general is 500mg/week testosterone. Sust would work but I prefer test enanthate .

AAS is about 20% of the overall body building regiment, IMO. The other 30% is correct training and 50% is the diet. Other guys have told me that diet is 80%. Either way, what you put in your mouth is way more important than what you put into a syringe. Get your diet worked out first. How can you tell if your diet's working? Simple, you'll lose fat and gain muscles. When you've achieve a body fat level closer to 12% to 14% and you have your diet dialed in, you're going to have a FANTASTIC cycle.

Thread Information