FindmeinBoston is offline New Member

Beginner looking for approval before purchase

Hi, I'm new, and before anyone bashes me, I did in fact read Austinites amazing first time beginner guide. With that being said, I was wondering what you all think about what I'm going to be purchasing soon.

So, as of right now I have test enanthate enough for the 250mg 3.5 times a week (500mg/week), HCG enough for 500mg/week, and the recommended dosage of arimidex . All of which are recommended in the guide by Austinite. My question, however, deals with Deca . I would like to stack Deca with test e, along with the other two recommended substances. I was thinking about 200-300mg a week of Deca along with 500mg a week of test e.

Would this work? Is this a good idea? Or is this a total waste of money?

Open to all answers. Please be as detailed as possible.
    Thanks!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca on 1st cycle is bad idea, it explains why on Austenite Successfull first cycle sticky.

With test E there is no need to pin 3.5 times a week. Twice a week is the standard.
    hCG is measured in iu's.
    Don't run deca on first cycle.

FindmeinBoston is offline New Member
    Sorry, I meant every 3.5 days and I understand hCG is measured in iu's, apologize.
    Thanks though.

It's almost like taking drugs, the first cycle will be your best cycle. Wait, steroids ARE drugs. LOL Spend 75% of your time on working through a good diet. The AAS is only temporary and will give you a jump start. It's the diet that will help you make gains and keep those gains. We talk about diet all the time on the board but I don't think enough people looking into AAS realize how REALLY important food is as a steroid enhancer.

Thread Information