Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: 5th week in Test only cycle... is the Gear bunk?

saucerking is offline Associate Member

5th week in Test only cycle... is the Gear bunk?

I am doing a Test E only cycle 500 mg for 12 weeks. Injecting Monday mornings and Thursday nights. Taking Arimidex .25g every other day.

My brand is Geneza Pharmaceuticals. I looked up the UIN number or whatever it's called and the site says it's authentic but it doesn't seem like it...

I have been on it for 5 weeks and haven't noticed a SINGLE side affect.

Little/No real muscle gain
    Little/No real strength gains
    No ball shrinkage
    Slight acne on shoulders (I think from the AI)
    No bloating
    No libido increase
    Night time sweats (Again, from the AI if I had to say)

I know many say to be patient and that Test E can take 4-6 weeks to "kick in" but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be feeling any kind of side affects at all good or bad.

Do you think it's time to get a blood test? Which specific blood test from privatemdlabs should I get that hopefully won't cost me a fortune?

Thank you
    Last edited by saucerking; 07-03-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes it takes awhile to "feel it" and as far as the weight gain that is all due to diet buddy.

You should get a SENSITIVE E2 (estrodiol) test because the regular one is for females and useless to males and also a total testosterone test at a minimum to see if your gear is bunk or not. Both of those tests combined shouldnt be too expensive.

Let us know how the test results show up, I am curious as well

Good luck

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I would give it to week 7/8 before saying its bunk

I start to feel test enth at about week 5, really feel it at week 8

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It doesn't make any sense to play a guessing game.

If you're in the states you can get a lc/ms FT and TT assay from discounted labs dot com for $80.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Agree regarding getting BW to put your mind to rest.

Forgive me for not knowing difference between running test c vs. test e., don't know response differences.

I was in an identical position as you exactly 3 wks ago. I was on week 5 of 525 mg. of test c. with a 3 pound weight gain and no other changes. It was pharm grade, but ran BW just to check my T (and everything else) - all was well.

Started to feel changes the last 1 1/2 weeks. Very nice & consistent strength changes, body weight consistently climbing.

If someone wouldn't mind giving me a direct link to a blood test I should take?

Theres tons of them and I don't want to pick the wrong one or a unnecessary one

Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    If someone wouldn't mind giving me a direct link to a blood test I should take?

Theres tons of them and I don't want to pick the wrong one or a unnecessary one
    What would you like to have tested?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What would you like to have tested?
    I mean whatever you guys think I should have tested.

I guess Free test, total test, and sensitive E2? Sound about right?

To be honest I'm not totally sure because I'm unfamiliar with your exact situation.

If I thought there was a good chance my gear was garbage then I'd go to discounted labs and order the $80 lc/ms testosterone assay and show my chemist if the results were low.

If I was unsure about the gear quality and wanted to know everything that was going on inside, besides PRL, then I'd go to labs MD dot com and order the $173 hormone panel for males.

It's really comes down to what information you'd like to know.

To be honest I'm not totally sure because I'm unfamiliar with your exact situation.

If I thought there was a good chance my gear was garbage then I'd go to discounted labs and order the $80 lc/ms testosterone assay and show my chemist if the results were low.

If I was unsure about the gear quality and wanted to know everything that was going on inside, besides PRL, then I'd go to labs MD dot com and order the $173 hormone panel for males.

It's really comes down to what information you'd like to know.
    I want to know if my test E and AI are working.

So total test, free test, and sensitive estradiol would be what I am looking for correct?

And does it have to be lc/ms?

The hormone panel for males will give you blood counts, metabolic profile, sensitive e2, igf, lipids, psa, test, and thyroid profile.

Lc/ms is short for liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry. It's and advanced testing technique used in chemistry.

Lc/ms basically gives you accurate and precise results. If you get a lc/ms testosterone assay then you get an actual number and not a greater than range. It's important to get an lc/ms e2 assay, otherwise known as a ultra sensitive assay, because it will give you accurate results which are not tailored to women.

Lastly, lc/ms testing is important when taking 19 nor because they can sometimes screw results on normal tests.

The hormone panel for males will give you blood counts, metabolic profile, sensitive e2, igf, lipids, psa, test, and thyroid profile.

Lc/ms is short for liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry. It's and advanced testing technique used in chemistry.

Lc/ms basically gives you accurate and precise results. If you get a lc/ms testosterone assay then you get an actual number and not a greater than range. It's important to get an lc/ms e2 assay, otherwise known as a ultra sensitive assay, because it will give you accurate results which are not tailored to women.

Lastly, lc/ms testing is important when taking 19 nor because they can sometimes screw results on normal tests.
    Ok so I ordered the Estradiol sensitive and Total Test + free test lc/ms for about $127 bucks. A bit pricey but seems to be the cheapest I have seen.

I will make a new thread in about week with updated results

Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    Ok so I ordered the Estradiol sensitive and Total Test + free test lc/ms for about $127 bucks. A bit pricey but seems to be the cheapest I have seen.

I will make a new thread in about week with updated results
    There's another lab, private MD labs, and if you sign up for their news letter they send you a coupon every week.

From my experience labs MD seems to be a bit cheaper and if you email them politely they will fax your requisition forms to your testing facility.

There's actually a bw forum if you look on the main board.

Hopefully everything works out for the best.

KurtMiles is offline Junior Member
    I am replying to this thread so I can always reference it for blood work. Way easier than awkwardly walking in and asking a doctor to do this test. I don't know another way to be able to easily reference this thread without just replying!

yea, it's time for bloods. you're basically at the half way point. convention is to do bloods at the halfway point. it's uber easy and FUN! do your bloods and post them up. make sure to black out your personally identifiable information. oh and if you do bloods and your test is 300 - 1100 your gear is phony. everyone reacts to AAS differently.

I'm like Couchlockd. I could feel the very first pin same day. it was like living energy being added to my system. -made me salivate

based on what little experience i have with AAS. steroids just help you heal faster and a couple of other things, but the real work and discipline is on you. Gear works, but it's not like you'll turn into Bane, Doomsday, or the hulk... instantly. Gear makes breaking general plataues easier

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    yea, it's time for bloods. you're basically at the half way point. convention is to do bloods at the halfway point. it's uber easy and FUN! do your bloods and post them up. make sure to black out your personally identifiable information. oh and if you do bloods and your test is 300 - 1100 your gear is phony. everyone reacts to AAS differently.

I'm like Couchlockd. I could feel the very first pin same day. it was like living energy being added to my system. -made me salivate

based on what little experience i have with AAS. steroids just help you heal faster and a couple of other things, but the real work and discipline is on you. Gear works, but it's not like you'll turn into Bane, Doomsday, or the hulk... instantly. Gear makes breaking general plataues easier
    Hehe
    Yes I feels it deep within my plums after shot. Lol

But seriously, I like the feeling so much, I look forward to my next shot like a child waiting for Xmas. I have to talk my self out of wanting it every other day.

I'm gonna get bloods soon,

So its sensitive E2 and free and total test. We should check?
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Thread Information