Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dj Screw
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: Tren e, or tren ace? What's your preferance?

Tren e, or tren ace? What's your preferance?

Care to share negative experiences with tren E?

Based The reading in the steroid profiles here usually Recommended dosing for tren Ace is every day or every other day due to the short ester. This makes it easier to control, but I don't want to pin that often.

I'm considering tren e. And I've got experience with it and I LOVE IT. Slept like a sweaty little Bebbi and had no issues with Progestin/prolactin. My only issue was ridiculous body acne. I want to here what everyone has to say. Personally I'd rather have tren in my system longer and have to pin less.

Why is Tren Ace so damn popular? I don't get it.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Ace kicks in within 2 weeks. So you can basicly run a shorter cycle and actually have more time with peak blood levels of tren than with running a longer cycle tren e. (the biggest advantage in my opinion)

If you have tren side effects and are using tren ace instead of tren e then the sides will be gone in a few days...whereas with tren e they will linger for weeks.

The only real advantage of tren e is less pins....but if pinning is a nightmare for people I don't understand why they do steroids , it's just part of it in my opinion and you get used to it.

My question is: Why not use Tren Ace? Besides less pins I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to run a shorter more effective cycle that kicks in less than half the time. I guess some people just can't stand needles
    Livinlean likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Because short esters are great. Get it in ya system get the job done then get it out of ya system in short bursts as opposed to doing cycles that last for months and strain the body.
    Livinlean likes this.

If you love the longer ester....stick with what works especially if your are going to run it along side other longer esters. Personally I like the ace ester due to lower sides and its fast acting.

i'm beginning to see the point.

earlier in another thread i was thinking of doing this cycle and the opinions were mixed. what do you guys think?

Next cycle
    I'll take no more than 500mg a week. I don't need more than 500mg. (recently it was suggested i adjust this to one week 500mg and the next week 650mg)

Compounds, (amounts not yet established completely)
    Test cypionate
    Tren enanthate
    Nandrolone decanoate

Dosage considered

Every week switch 19nors

Example:
    Week example 1: 300mg test cyp / 200mg tren e
    Week example 2: 400mg deca / 250mg test cyp (brought up from 100mg of test cyp as was recommended)

Will this be ok or would I feel like shit? What can I do to improve the usage of all 3 compounds?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i'm beginning to see the point.

earlier in another thread i was thinking of doing this cycle and the opinions were mixed. what do you guys think?

Next cycle
    I'll take no more than 500mg a week. I don't need more than 500mg. (recently it was suggested i adjust this to one week 500mg and the next week 650mg)

Compounds, (amounts not yet established completely)
    Test cypionate
    Tren enanthate
    Nandrolone decanoate

Dosage considered

Every week switch 19nors

Example:
    Week example 2: 400mg deca / 250mg test cyp (brought up from 100mg of test cyp as was recommended)

Will this be ok or would I feel like shit? What can I do to improve the usage of all 3 compounds?
    I dont understand the concept of switching compounds from week to week. Am I missing something here? Also why would your test cyp dose change from week to week? You ever hear about body builders trying to over complicate things to get more gains? Thats what I'm seeing here.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    Every week switch 19nors

Example:

What you're proposing makes no sense.

Androgen receptors actually upregulate and become more sensitive with prolonged use

I think you'd be better off choosing either tren or deca to pair with test and use the same dose for the entire cycle.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What you're proposing makes no sense.

Androgen receptors actually upregulate and become more sensitive with prolonged use

I think you'd be better off choosing either tren or deca to pair with test and use the same dose for the entire cycle.
    ^^^ this!

Your blood levels will be completely unstable & and all over the place just the opposite of what you want - look into your esters half life, active half lif etc and you'll see why you wouldn't even consider this
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-05-2016 at 12:11 PM.

thanks all. those responses were the the ones my other thread was leaning towards. only one person said that it's viable. i'm going to stick with Deca and a steady test dose.

week
    250 test cyp + 400mg deca
    15 weeks.

"twice a week" (every 3 days) @ 125mg Test Cyp and 200mg Deca

i'll save the tren for the next cycle
    jdc91gt likes this.

Thread Information