Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Lemonada8
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Lemonada8

Thread: Thoughts on my first cycle?

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on my first cycle?

Most of you have read and answered a lot of my questions so far about planning my first cycle. Would you help me narrow a couple details? I'll be doing Test E at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. Would my ai of adex be at 12.5 ed or 25 ed? And clomid at 75/50/50/50 with Nolva at 40/20/20/20?

And now for your stats:
    160 @ 13%
    been lifting since 14; good with nutrition; know how to bulk/cut
    just had test results at 380. Said that was in the normal range but research says it's on the low side. Figure I may as well jump on a bike; prolly gonna be on TRT soon anyway....
    thoughts?

EDIT: I know 300 is weak but I really just want to do a short, light first cycle to see how I react to everything new going into my body. I figure being my first cycle, I'll get good results off it anyway.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Camaroguru; 07-05-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    Most of you have read and answered a lot of my questions so far about planning my first cycle. Would you help me narrow a couple details? I'll be doing Test E at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. Would my ai of adex be at 12.5 ed or 25 ed? And clomid at 75/50/50/50 with Nolva at 40/20/20/20?

And now for your stats:
    160 @ 13%
    been lifting since 14; good with nutrition; know how to bulk/cut
    just had test results at 380. Said that was in the normal range but research says it's on the low side. Figure I may as well jump on a bike; prolly gonna be on TRT soon anyway....
    thoughts?

EDIT: I know 300 is weak but I really just want to do a short, light first cycle to see how I react to everything new going into my body. I figure being my first cycle, I'll get good results off it anyway.
    Thanks
    Your Adex would be .25 mg eod. 300 will shut you down so i would run 500 and i would run hcg as well 250 iu 2 x ew
    songdog likes this.

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    Thank you. I meant eod for my ai. Does the clomid/nolva look right? Or go 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    for pct i would go 100/100/50/50 for clomid and 40/40/20/20/20/20 for nolva ( 6 weeks)... and HCG on cycle at 250-500ius 2x a week
    songdog likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    for pct i would go 100/100/50/50 for clomid and 40/40/20/20/20/20 for nolva ( 6 weeks)... and HCG on cycle at 250-500ius 2x a week
    I agree w/playing it safe as possible during PCT and recovery period, Lemonada8...

I'm just curious as to your theory, on a test only cycle, why you would frontload Clomid and nolvadex for 2 wks @ 100mgs and running nolva for 6wks isn't a big deal(maybe 1wk sufficient for the frontload of SERMs) we're not talking any 19nors - and I know this is all individual(how we recover etc) I know you've been going to school for this kinda thing(through posts ) and just wanted to hear your opinion on why?

Nach
    Mr.BB likes this.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I agree w/playing it safe as possible during PCT and recovery period, Lemonada8...

I'm just curious as to your theory, on a test only cycle, why you would frontload Clomid and nolvadex for 2 wks @ 100mgs and running nolva for 6wks isn't a big deal(maybe 1wk sufficient for the frontload of SERMs) we're not talking any 19nors - and I know this is all individual(how we recover etc) I know you've been going to school for this kinda thing(through posts ) and just wanted to hear your opinion on why?

Nach
    i like front loading clomid for the 2 weeks because of something called a clomid stimulation test. 100mg clomid x 1 week is supposed to double your LH level ( supposing the test is normal). Coming from a non-existent LH level while on a cycle would (in theory, would be interesting to a double blind study however ) increase the LH closer to normal/supraphysiological levels than one week alone and bearing the weight of recovery on the length of a cycle vs the initial dosage. Then the 50mg of clomid to sustain the LH pulse amplitude while the nolva would be going longer to increase the LH pulse frequency. (clomid increases pulse amplitude aka more LH released per pulse, Nolva increases LH pulse frequency aka more LH pulses) Then finish out with the last 2 weeks of the 6 week recovery with 20mg of nolva to help maintain the frequency after the amplitude is increased.

as for a test only cycle, suppression is suppression. 19-nors are more suppressive due to the prolactin issue which should be controlled on cycle with a dopamine agonist if necessary. (prolactin is the long loop feedback of high androgen levels which is why its more common with tren due to tren being much more androgenic /anabolic and triggering this feedback loop via the hypothalamus). The main hinderance to recovery is still the low levels of LH. (FSH shouldn't decrease due to the secondary feedback loop which isnt inhibitied)
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    i like front loading clomid for the 2 weeks because of something called a clomid stimulation test. 100mg clomid x 1 week is supposed to double your LH level ( supposing the test is normal). Coming from a non-existent LH level while on a cycle would (in theory, would be interesting to a double blind study however ) increase the LH closer to normal/supraphysiological levels than one week alone and bearing the weight of recovery on the length of a cycle vs the initial dosage. Then the 50mg of clomid to sustain the LH pulse amplitude while the nolva would be going longer to increase the LH pulse frequency. (clomid increases pulse amplitude aka more LH released per pulse, Nolva increases LH pulse frequency aka more LH pulses) Then finish out with the last 2 weeks of the 6 week recovery with 20mg of nolva to help maintain the frequency after the amplitude is increased.

as for a test only cycle, suppression is suppression. 19-nors are more suppressive due to the prolactin issue which should be controlled on cycle with a dopamine agonist if necessary. (prolactin is the long loop feedback of high androgen levels which is why its more common with tren due to tren being much more androgenic/anabolic and triggering this feedback loop via the hypothalamus). The main hinderance to recovery is still the low levels of LH. (FSH shouldn't decrease due to the secondary feedback loop which isnt inhibitied)
    Thank you

You broke that down very nice

Thread Information