• 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By chad32u
  • 1 Post By saymass003
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Want to get lean with the help of steroids **New To Steroids**

jayasmayank is offline New Member

Want to get lean with the help of steroids **New To Steroids**

**Long Post Alert**

Hi guys! First of all, i am sorry if someone finds my question noob or something! I am totally new to the world of steroids ! I need your kind advise and suggestions!

I habe been bodybuilding from last two years and despite of lifting heavy weights, i didnt get a single muscle! No one says that i am doing gym looking at my body! I am really fed up with people's taunts!

I recently moved to a new gym and there my gym instructor asked me to use steroids !

My current stats:

Weight: 75 kgs
    Height: 172cms
    Body fat %: 22
    Follwing Keto Diet

My goal is to become lean and getting muscular with veins ! I told my gym instructor about my goal and he asked me to use clenbuterol - 40mcg per day, stanazolol -40mg per day, T3

So my question is, should i use these steroids? Or any other steroids you guys would advise me along with suggested usage and cycling! I just want to achieve my dream body in very short period of time as my brother's marriage is approaching lol !

I can lift heavy weights! So, should i continue lifting heavy or should shift to low weights high reps? And should i move to any other diet or keto is good for muscle gaining and fat removing?

So please guys help me in this!

Thanking you so much
    Last edited by jayasmayank; 07-10-2016 at 12:47 PM.

chad32u is offline New Member
    How old are you? Two years of lifting generally isn't long enough before you venture to the dark side. Also, you should fire your trainer, or at least never listen to him wrt steroids . For your first cycle, all you should ever do is Test. There are a lot of great articles in this forum for new comers to read and get the basics. I'd suggest reading those right now. After that, learn how to get your diet dialled in for muscle growth. Steroids aren't magic, they're simply a tool. Keep lifting and keep eating clean, then in a few years when you've truly plateaued, reconsider steroids. All the best!
    jayasmayank likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I agree^^^^^. It is very irresponsible of your Trainor to suggest steroids at your age. Especially without Test as a base! Please don't think I'm bashing you man! I'm not, but you need to be informed. Cycling before 25 years old is very risky because it puts a lot of stress on your endo system, and can damage it for life. Leaving you with permanent low natural Test. I'm not saying that will happen, it's a possibility.
    Read " the young and steroids" on this forum. And study up all you can on the subject. Good luck!
    jayasmayank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chad32u View Post
    How old are you? Two years of lifting generally isn't long enough before you venture to the dark side. Also, you should fire your trainer, or at least never listen to him wrt steroids. For your first cycle, all you should ever do is Test. There are a lot of great articles in this forum for new comers to read and get the basics. I'd suggest reading those right now. After that, learn how to get your diet dialled in for muscle growth. Steroids aren't magic, they're simply a tool. Keep lifting and keep eating clean, then in a few years when you've truly plateaued, reconsider steroids. All the best!
    Thank you so much for your reply brother. I am 22 years old. Actually i never trusted in steroids , but one of my college friend took it and believe me, in just three months, he gained a lot of muscles in his biceps and chest!
    Many of my friends tease me that ypu are doing gym from last two years and you are not gaining muscles thats why i decided to choose this dark side!

I will surely read those articles! But still can you suggest me some steroids thst can help me in achieving my goal! I will surely add test to my cycle! Can you tell me the correct cycle for the roids?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I agree^^^^^. It is very irresponsible of your Trainor to suggest steroids at your age. Especially without Test as a base! Please don't think I'm bashing you man! I'm not, but you need to be informed. Cycling before 25 years old is very risky because it puts a lot of stress on your endo system, and can damage it for life. Leaving you with permanent low natural Test. I'm not saying that will happen, it's a possibility.
    Read " the young and steroids" on this forum. And study up all you can on the subject. Good luck!
    Thank you bro for your kind reply. I am actually 22 years. I really want to achieve my goals now at any cost (no offence, sorry if i am looking rude) but i am really fed up. Can you tell me all the roids i need with proper usage and their cycling. I would be highly obliged And i will surely add test to my stack. Can you tell which test?. Thanks.

chad32u is offline New Member
    ..as StrongBlood said, you should not use steroids prior to age 25. Also, a true gym bro will NOT make fun of you for being a hard gainer. On the topic of hard gainer, I suggest you start you research with proper nutrition. Gaining weight is theoretically simple...if you take in more calories than you need for your current body weight, you will gain weight. Do some internet research on Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) and how to gain lean weight. Basically, the main way to gain mass is to eat 500 more daily calories than your TDEE. This will give approx 1 lb of weight gain per week...what you eat will determine what kind of weight you gain. If you eat junk, you'll gain fat. If you eat from clean sources such as chicken, beef, rice, veg, etc, you'll gain leaner weight. Also, learn how to track your macronutrients (protein, fat, carbs). It sounds like you're just beginning the journey of transforming your body. It's a long road. Become obsessed and learn everything you can. Don't look to your friends who have juiced and have gained muscle; I don't doubt that they made some great gains...but if you use too early, you'll screw yourself for the rest of your life. Take it slow, Brother, you'll get there without steroids .
    jayasmayank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chad32u View Post
    ..as StrongBlood said, you should not use steroids prior to age 25. Also, a true gym bro will NOT make fun of you for being a hard gainer. On the topic of hard gainer, I suggest you start you research with proper nutrition. Gaining weight is theoretically simple...if you take in more calories than you need for your current body weight, you will gain weight. Do some internet research on Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) and how to gain lean weight. Basically, the main way to gain mass is to eat 500 more daily calories than your TDEE. This will give approx 1 lb of weight gain per week...what you eat will determine what kind of weight you gain. If you eat junk, you'll gain fat. If you eat from clean sources such as chicken, beef, rice, veg, etc, you'll gain leaner weight. Also, learn how to track your macronutrients (protein, fat, carbs). It sounds like you're just beginning the journey of transforming your body. It's a long road. Become obsessed and learn everything you can. Don't look to your friends who have juiced and have gained muscle; I don't doubt that they made some great gains...but if you use too early, you'll screw yourself for the rest of your life. Take it slow, Brother, you'll get there without steroids.
    I can understand you point bro and i really appreciate your kind advise ! But plz try to understamd my point too! As i mentioned above that i want results in short period of time cuz my brother's marriage is approaching and i dont want to look fat and ugly on that day.

I have followed many versions of diet and that too very strictly, like keto diet, moderate card diets, high carb diet, even used those "expensive whey proteins" but still no luck.

I have now hired my personal trainer in gym too and he told me that he can help in achieving my goal body with the help of steroids .

Guys i know i am not doing right, but this forums is my last hope. My father asked me to leave the gym forever if i cannot do anything in 3 months. So plz suggest me guys! I have left with no other options! :'(

Sorry and thanks
    Last edited by jayasmayank; 07-10-2016 at 08:44 PM.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    If you are determined to do a cycle then you will have to do your own research. No one here is going to help you, because they believe that cycling at your age is harmful. Steroids are not a quick fix and without a solid base, proper training and a solid diet any gains you get from a cycle will be gone almost immediately. Just keep training hard and I am sure you will look great for your brother's wedding.
    jayasmayank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003 View Post
    If you are determined to do a cycle then you will have to do your own research. No one here is going to help you, because they believe that cycling at your age is harmful. Steroids are not a quick fix and without a solid base, proper training and a solid diet any gains you get from a cycle will be gone almost immediately. Just keep training hard and I am sure you will look great for your brother's wedding.
    Thank you for your advise really appreciate it

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    There are steroids which can be used when fat. Those that do not convert to estrogen. Problem is, if you use them without testbased drugs, you will feel like shit because they will shut you down and its very hard to get lean when test is missing.
    So one of the big pointers. Steroids are not cutting drugs. Clen , epedrin, cardarine, sr9009, mk677 are. The sarms also. But using sarms without test is not good, so if i was your trainer i would put you on a good diett, nice cardioregime + lifting and possible with the help of cardarine and sr9009 and mk677. No sides, no shutdown, bettering lipids.
    jayasmayank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    There are steroids which can be used when fat. Those that do not convert to estrogen. Problem is, if you use them without testbased drugs, you will feel like shit because they will shut you down and its very hard to get lean when test is missing.
    So one of the big pointers. Steroids are not cutting drugs. Clen, epedrin, cardarine, sr9009, mk677 are. The sarms also. But using sarms without test is not good, so if i was your trainer i would put you on a good diett, nice cardioregime + lifting and possible with the help of cardarine and sr9009 and mk677. No sides, no shutdown, bettering lipids.

Plz check your inbox

Thread Information