Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    T-boner is offline Associate Member

Peptide questions

I'm trying to read up on peptides to learn what they all do. Legit HGH is hard to find. I read a post that said a stack of certain peptides can equal low dose of HGH. I'm trying to educate myself about that.
    So I'm reading steroids .com about GHRP-6. It says it should be used with Mod GRF 1-29. So I go to find Mod GRF 1-29 to find out what it is and dosage, but it's not listed under the peptides list. Is there another name for it that it's listed under?

I think I found my answer. Here's another question though.
    I found a bottle of this:
    (Blend) CJC 1295 w/o DAC 5MG with GHRP-6 5MG

Is it better to just buy each peptide separately or is it OK to buy it blended like this?

Blends are just as well. They are more convenient rather than having to draw from individual vials.

I have read on the forum to do 3 injections per day of each of these peptides. Dose for each injection should be around 50mcg to 100mcg to start, for each peptide. So a total of 100mcg to 300mcg per day. Everyone who chimed in on that thread seemed to agree.
    I've been reading about these peptides on steroids .Com and it is saying something a little different for the CJC-1295. Here is what it says. (Copied & pasted)

"CJC-1295 Injections can be performed intramuscularly or subcutaneously. One to two injections per week in equal amounts is sufficient with two equal sized injections such as Monday and Thursday being optimal for maintaining stable and even blood levels. 500-1000mcg per week is the standard dosing range with 500mcg two times per week being optimal for most."

Should I be injecting GHRP-6 three times per day and CJC-1295 only twice per week or every day 3 times per day? Does it matter?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    I have read on the forum to do 3 injections per day of each of these peptides. Dose for each injection should be around 50mcg to 100mcg to start, for each peptide. So a total of 100mcg to 300mcg per day. Everyone who chimed in on that thread seemed to agree.
    Agreed, what you read on the forums is often more up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by T-boner
    I've been reading about these peptides on steroids .Com and it is saying something a little different for the CJC-1295. Here is what it says. (Copied & pasted)

"CJC-1295 Injections can be performed intramuscularly or subcutaneously. One to two injections per week in equal amounts is sufficient with two equal sized injections such as Monday and Thursday being optimal for maintaining stable and even blood levels. 500-1000mcg per week is the standard dosing range with 500mcg two times per week being optimal for most."

Should I be injecting GHRP-6 three times per day and CJC-1295 only twice per week or every day 3 times per day? Does it matter?
    CJC-1295 name is assumed to be CJC-1295 DAC...however different cultures/vendors/markets confuse the nomenclature. Americans understand CJC-1295 to be in reference to legitimate CJC-1295 which includes the drug affinity complex (and is expensive/difficult to manufacture...not to mention often mislabeled and fragile) - whereas Aussies assume CJC-1295 to be a fast acting ghrh (growth hormone releasing hormone) such as mod grf 1-29 or sermorelin & CJC-1295 "DAC" to be reference to legit CJC-1295.
    My .02 is you do not want to inject CJC-1295 (DAC) at all, at least as men...because you'll administer by subq injection (preferably) and need upwards of 2mg/week => this will make you bloated and tired. The "convenience" of 1-2 injections per week does not warrant its use and you are best staying away from overpriced products (stick to the cheap ghrh peptides such as sermorelin, if you must (buy through legal channels), mod grf 1-9 is optimal...had you be comfortable/confident in your ugl). Hope that helps!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are confusing CJC-1295 with DAC and CJC-1295 without DAC, you want without.

In same places Mod GRF (1-29) is named CJC-1295. Make sure you have the proper Mod GRF (1-29), which is the 2nd on the below pic (tetrasubstituted GRF1-29). Ask for the amino sequence at seller if its not readily available.

Also GHRP2 or Ipamorelin would make a better stack. Blends are not optimal.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peptide questions-grf1-29%2520analogs.jpg  

Ok. Thanks. I gotta read up on those now. This is a ton of reading and reading it just once isn't enough to understand it all.

Excellent help guys. I'm sure I'll have more questions once I get though more reading up. Thanks so much!

Everyone says it's better to use pharm grade synthetic HGH instead of peptides if you can get it. I found a hormone therapy Dr who will prescribe up to 2iu's HGH. Cost is $5200 for 6 months. He won't go higher than 2iu per day.
    If these peptide stacks produce the equivalent of 3iu's HGH for every 100mcg then that can end up being around 9iu's per day. If I only have access to 2iu's of pharm grade HGH, is it better to go with a peptide stack? Is 6-9iu's of HGH produced through peptides better than 2iu's of pharmacy grade HGH?
    My goal is to gain muscle and recovery quickly. I don't really need to cut but it would be OK if my body fat went down a little too. Currently at about 13%.

Peptides dont produce 3ui for every 100mcg, not even per day.

The pituitary is a small gland, its max output can vary a lot as it works in pulses. For this pulse releases it stores GH for a while, if you continue to stimulate release, the pulses will get smaller. Seriously doubt that even a teenager pituitary output is greater than 2ui daily, best measurements made came up with a 1.8ui per day, but is was not consistent, one day could release 1.8 and the next less then 1.

If the cost is not a problem of course HGH is better than peptides, but the most benefits will be for the over 35-40 years old as GH decreases with age. Dont know your age.

Although GH increases protein synthesis it is not a muscle builder like AAS, in fact the best way to use it is conjuction with AAS. HGH alone for muscle build is a waste of money IMO. Still if anti aging and fat loss is your goal it would be good, but to gain mucle forget about it unless you are a pro (or close) and can use 10ui per day.

There is conflicting information on this forum. I have spent a lot of time reading this forum to help understand this stuff only to find out what I'm learning is wrong. Theres no way for a novice to know whats correct or not. Thats why we are here. Here's a link to a thread on this forum that says several times 100mcg of each is equal to 3iu HGH.

CJC-1295/GHRP-6 doses/duration?

This thread goes on for 4 pages and I thought it had tons of good info. Now I guess I need to disregard everything in it because there's no way to know how much is true.
    What you said makes total sense now considering the cost difference. If peptides were really that effective I would think they would cost much more.

If injecting Mod GRF1-29 and GHRP2 provided 3ui's of GH nobody would use exogenous HGH.

Sorry, cant support other guys information on that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If injecting Mod GRF1-29 and GHRP2 provided 3ui's of GH nobody would use exogenous HGH.

Sorry, cant support other guys information on that thread.
    Bad info makes me feel like an idiot. Thanks for getting me straight on this. For the cost I think it's worth trying. I'm 41 and my injuries don't heal fast. Maybe it will help some with that.
    Btw. Nice avatar

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Peptides will do nowhere near what legit gh will. However, peptides in conjunction with hgh works very well.

Thread Information