Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Cycle Advice Please Summer Shred Huge Cycle!!

SteroidNooB is offline New Member

Cycle Advice Please Summer Shred Huge Cycle!!

Hello so yeah i been lurking around this forum over few years now took couple of cycles 2 years ago got some gains of it kept some lost some anyhow i went through life bumps and bit lost myself there so im coming back,its been 2 months of diet and i have dropped about 30 lbs of fat using only couple of fat supplements and cardio and diet
    im sitting on umm
    27% BF
    244 LBS
    5'10
    im 23 years old
    Working out since im 14 on and off but lets say 4-5 years of continous workout
    Prev Cycles : Test prop only at 19, Test Prop + var 8 weeks , some more test prop cycles only for 8 weeks yeah im fan of test prop :P

diet is bit intact,a cheat meal or day per week no binge eating ofc but yeah u need a slice or 2 of pizza to keep the good vibes coming :P

okay now im going through this cycle

Week 1-12 Test Prop 100MG EOD
    Week 3-12 Stanazolol Suspension 50mg EOD <----------- ED OR EOD ? 50 mg or 100 mg ITS INJECTIBLE
    Week 5-9 Tren Ace 100MG EOD <---------- Correct dosages
    week 10-12 Masteron <--- Completely dunno how to cycle it yet im hesitant to add it maybe i wont get to the range where i see its effect basically i want to drop below 15%

ah yes forgot to mention im on Injectible L-carntine 100mg per day

Wondering if i should take anavar 30mg ED through out cycle maybe on week 7-12

also im on clen + t3 for 2 weeks

workout 3-4 days a week
    cardio 1 hr through out the day 3-4 times a week

i dont care about any fininancial state or whatever im willing to give up anything for this cycle i need to be done by september,

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidNooB View Post
    Hello so yeah i been lurking around this forum over few years now took couple of cycles 2 years ago got some gains of it kept some lost some anyhow i went through life bumps and bit lost myself there so im coming back,its been 2 months of diet and i have dropped about 30 lbs of fat using only couple of fat supplements and cardio and diet
    im sitting on umm
    27% BF
    244 LBS
    5'10
    im 23 years old
    Prev Cycles : Test prop only at 19, Test Prop + var 8 weeks , some more test prop cycles only for 8 weeks yeah im fan of test prop :P

diet is bit intact,a cheat meal or day per week no binge eating ofc but yeah u need a slice or 2 of pizza to keep the good vibes coming :P

Week 1-12 Test Prop 100MG EOD
    Week 3-12 Stanazolol Suspension 50mg EOD <----------- ED OR EOD ? 50 mg or 100 mg ITS INJECTIBLE
    Week 5-9 Tren Ace 100MG EOD <---------- Correct dosages
    week 10-12 Masteron <--- Completely dunno how to cycle it yet im hesitant to add it maybe i wont get to the range where i see its effect basically i want to drop below 15%

Wondering if i should take anavar 30mg ED through out cycle maybe on week 7-12

also im on clen + t3 for 2 weeks

workout 3-4 days a week

i dont care about any fininancial state or whatever im willing to give up anything for this cycle i need to be done by september,
    Good luck with all that.

nearly every steriod in the book gaha

You can easily reach your goal with a diet and training programme.

Add in 30 min cardio 3 time per week and job done

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I will be bluntly honest, it looks a complete mess.

2 weeks of mast? Whats the point?
    4 weeks of tren whats the point?

Are you taking winny, tren, clen , anavar , t3 and mast for the hope of fat loss? It doesnt work like that. Those compounds only benefit people who are already really lean.

You work out 3 maybe 4 time a week? It should probably be atleast 5 days a week man. I couldnt imagine going to the gym 3 days a week as a steroid user

Too many compounds in my opinion
    Get your bodyfat down and just do a simple test cycle if you have had quite a bit of time off since your last cycle

I think you need better diet and training dedication rather than steroids now.

Your risking your health and wasting your money if your diet and training arent in order, and judging by your post i dont think you are
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 07-13-2016 at 08:57 AM.
    songdog likes this.

im sitting on umm
    27% BF
    244 LBS
    5'10
    im 23 years old
    Before getting to the AAS, let's just a step back. Health is the foremost goal on this site and gains is a close second. 27% bf is too much to do a cycle. You should be near 135 to 15%. The extra bf increases the potential for bad sides like gyno. You should just hold onto the gear until you get your bf down.

Week 1-12 Test Prop 100MG EOD Short ester should be run 8 weeks.
    Week 3-12 Stanazolol Suspension 50mg EOD <----------- ED OR EOD ? 50 mg or 100 mg ITS INJECTIBLE The half life is only 1 day. You need to inject everyday. I would go with 50mg.
    Week 5-9 Tren Ace 100MG EOD <---------- Correct dosages You can run the Tren 6 to 8 weeks.
    week 10-12 Masteron <--- Completely dunno how to cycle it yet im hesitant to add it maybe i wont get to the range where i see its effect basically i want to drop below 15% Drop the Masteron. You're not there yet.

Wondering if i should take anavar 30mg ED through out cycle maybe on week 7-12 Overkill, you don't need it.

also im on clen + t3 for 2 weeks Overkill, just diet an cardio. Drop it.

workout 3-4 days a week

Ok, after my in-line comments I have to say that this cycle is an overkill. What you really need to do is; 1) get on a good diet and drop below 15% bf, 2) workout a good exercise program including cardio, 3) you're not ready to run Tren, yet, 4) work up a cycle with Test/Adex/HCG /Prami or Caber/PCT. Your cycle is incomplete. It's a disaster waiting to happen. 5) when you have your diet/exercise/bf in line then post again. Be patient, be safe.
    songdog likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Not going to comment the cycle as you already got good responses above.

But, did you do bloodwork after those cycles at 19 years old?

Were you fat at 19 already, if not how did you get to over 27% bf while training??

Chances are your hormones are all messed up from those early cycles, which have promoted the fat gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Not going to comment the cycle as you already got good responses above.

But, did you do bloodwork after those cycles at 19 years old?

Were you fat at 19 already, if not how did you get to over 27% bf while training??

Chances are your hormones are all messed up from those early cycles, which have promoted the fat gains.
    sorry mate on vacay , my blood work is all well and running , i used to be the fat mothucker in the school till i got my shit right but then i lost it all i couldnt keeeep up with whatever i used to do and put it all on + knee injury and shoulder injury put me behind quite few months behind and gainede it all back

anyhow regarding whatever you guys said im finding it bit ridiculous that i somewhat dropped about 4% bf in about a week its either the damn machine is broken or im just genetically blessed :P

and yeah i will defer from running that cycle

i will run Test Prop for 6 more weeks,ill replace the 50mg winny with 100mg ,ill add Tren H 150 and Primo 400 for 6 weeks

thanks for your great input mate i really appreciate your advise it helped alot , can you refer to the cycle update and tell me your opinion

Test prop 400mg 6 weeks
    Tren H 150
    Primo 400
    Win Suspension 100 ED

Clen injectible not oral , and t3

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    So you cycled a few years ago and got in great shape.

Then you lost everything and got fat.

You've been working out and dieting for two months which got you down to ~27% bf.

For the last two weeks you've been taking t3 and clean.

Is that the synopsis?

chab is offline Junior Member
    anyhow regarding whatever you guys said im finding it bit ridiculous that i somewhat dropped about 4% bf in about a week its either the damn machine is broken or im just genetically blessed :P

and yeah i will defer from running that cycle

i will run Test Prop for 6 more weeks,ill replace the 50mg winny with 100mg ,ill add Tren H 150 and Primo 400 for 6 weeks
    4% body fat loss in 1 week, yea I can assure you the machine is broken except if u had liposuction ...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wow! you got some good advice from some guys and I will have too agree.You are too big right now too cycle safely.But there is always next summer.

Thread Information