Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Exclamation I'm trying to put a sound argument together

I need some advice on how to deal with my cousin...he's around 6 feet tall, 195-205 pounds, and about 25% bf. He works out on occasion but nothing regularily. Now...he wants to get back in shape but is too lzay to do it the hard way...he wants to cycle test for 10 weeks. I'm trying to convince him that he should have his routine and his diet down before he even considers AS. Plus I told him that his joints may not be able to handle the extra stress.

I think he's right that he will get back into shape but will he hurt himself? I know once he's on them he will train and diet like a mad man. What are the dangers of taking AS while not really training before hand? We all know guys who crank without even touching a weight before then.

I'm trying to put a sound argument together. Can you guys help a bro out?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    well, for one thing he won't really see much in the way of results from the cycle because his muscles won't be conditioned for growth, he needs to train AT LEAST 12 wks before he even THINKS about sticking that needle in his ass if he wants to maximize the AAS. If he starts working out the same day he starts his cycle he might as well throw the money in the toliet and save the pins. and don't even get me STARTED on diet disipline!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Injury. Jumping right into training above full force will no doubt cause some sort of injury.

The only other reason is that hes just wasting it if his diet and all isnt down. HE may not care so that may not apply to him.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    MBH,
    we all know diet, training, and rest habits need to be spot on before any cycle, at any dose, will be productive.

if training is sporadic, and diet isnt at least somewhat clean, he's wasting his time. and it dosent matter how hard he trains while on, like billy said, injury comes into play here, because he's nowhere near conditioned enough to accept any added mass, or the stress on the joints, tendons and ligaments involved with high intensity training.

i'd tell him he might possibly end up looking or feeling worse than before the cycle, along with doing damage to his body that might not show right away........

peace I4L

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I always find that humiliation is the best way to stop someone from doing a cycle. Im not calling anyone names but, Tell him that he is a lazy bitch and he has to prove thats he is a serous athlete before he can exspect to see productive results off of AS.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I always find that humiliation is the best way
    I'm going to have to disagree. Humiliation can create some long lasting riffs.

Bullying and humiliation are two things that I hate.

Appreciate all help guys. I've pretty much said everything you guys are saying but that goof is having a hard time listening to me.

He keeps seeing his friends go from 160-185 in a couple of months and he now wants the bar star look.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    i hate the bar star look, saggy chests in tight club shirts help up by a wife beater, then you got the sleeves on his arms so tight he looks like the ultimate warrior, trying to stop blood circulation to their fingers, they almost in slow motion lift the bottle to their mouth so everyone can see their 15.5 inch guns and then, you the ones i love the most are the skinny pukes who think they are mr olympia, no size just abs, they make me wonder what the world is coming to

Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    i hate the bar star look, saggy chests in tight club shirts help up by a wife beater, then you got the sleeves on his arms so tight he looks like the ultimate warrior, trying to stop blood circulation to their fingers, they almost in slow motion lift the bottle to their mouth so everyone can see their 15.5 inch guns and then, you the ones i love the most are the skinny pukes who think they are mr olympia, no size just abs, they make me wonder what the world is coming to
    I think AR is now offering therpay. JK

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1

A-men!!

dacowboy is offline New Member
    just show him this thread!

Thread Information