Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    8 weeks isnt long enough for test c imho

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    8 weeks isnt long enough for test c imho
    I can run it 10

I got a 250mg/ml 10ml vial on its way and a script for a 200mg/ml 10ml vial to fill at a pharmacy

It's a script I got for 1 month injections from doctor, I just wanted it to use it how I want, the doc don't know enough, and I just want to cycle, not go TRT like he gave it to me for, although 1 x month 200mg is not TRT, but that what he gave me

I figure, I now also have a script to legally posses it as well

It costs $76 to fill it at the pharmacy it's Pfizer brand depotest

I figure if I'm gonna shut down from his 2 shots he already gave me (1st-7/16/2016, 2nd 8/16/2016) and have to PCT with drugs I have to source my self, I might as well just order enough CLOMID and ARIMIDEX for a real, but light cycle, and throw a bottle of test on my order, ($100 minimum order anyway, so I needed to make up the difference, cuz the CLOMID and ARIMIDEX was not close to 100$)

I might as well just run a short as possible cycle and what not?

Or would I bounce back fine from his 2 retarded ass shots with NO PCT?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    So you dont have all of your supplies is that correct?

So you dont have all of your supplies is that correct?
    I have a script for 200mg/ml 10ml vial
    I just sent off for CLOMID for 75/50/50/50
    ARIMIDEX for .25mg eod for 12 weeks
    Test cyp 250mg/ml 10ml vial

The last 3 are in the mail
    Script in pocket
    Money in bank
    Needles in cupboard

No source for nolva or HCG

BUT cycles been done for years without, them 2 or just one PCT drug, and from what I read and after discussing it with very very reliable sources, a majority of HCG on the black market, is counterfeit, extremely under dosed, or bunk.

So just what o you think of all that?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Looks good. But you really need 12 weeks. And nolva would help for pct

Looks good. But you really need 12 weeks. And nolva would help for pct
    I can try and source NOLVADEX after I start, but CLOMID should take care of it OK, correct?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Clomid and nolva work best working together

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Did I read that you skip leg day ... You never skip leg day, wit never mind. Rule number 1 is that you never go full retard. #2 is never skip leg day. But if you break rule number 2 it's just like going full retard so you in fact breaking both. Thank you class, you shall be seated ..
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-22-2016 at 07:42 AM.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Clomid and nolva work best working together
    We're I ordered from does not carry NOLVADEX or HCG , they said too many fakes, n won't carry till they manufacture it themselves

I can get from other places, but minimum order of 200$ up to 30 day wait on receiving.

We're I ordered my CLOMID, testosterone , and ARIMIDEX , is at most 8 days

We're can I get nolva reasonably?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    We're I ordered from does not carry NOLVADEX or HCG , they said too many fakes, n won't carry till they manufacture it themselves

I can get from other places, but minimum order of 200$ up to 30 day wait on receiving.

We're I ordered my CLOMID, testosterone , and ARIMIDEX , is at most 8 days

We're can I get nolva reasonably?
    Careful mate we cant source on this board unless a mod is willing to help you out.
    I just recommend the nolva, some swear by hcg but i never used it..hcg isnt really something a newbie wants to mix up..but anyway
    Just my honest opinion and im going out on a limb saying this but if your source isnt carrying everything you need then i wouldn't fvck with them...but i dont source check here or talk about sources. The only thing i could say at this point is use what you got i believe you have started already. Excellent job on the transformation. Good luck

Careful mate we cant source on this board unless a mod is willing to help you out.
    I just recommend the nolva, some swear by hcg but i never used it..hcg isnt really something a newbie wants to mix up..but anyway
    Just my honest opinion and im going out on a limb saying this but if your source isnt carrying everything you need then i wouldn't fvck with them...but i dont source check here or talk about sources. The only thing i could say at this point is use what you got i believe you have started already. Excellent job on the transformation. Good luck
    Everything pictured is natty, I been back and forth on using AAS for a few years.

I would have no issues mixing up HCG into injectable solution, but I found another source for it. And the nolva. I'm going to more than likely order the HCG and NOLVADEX next week, so I can maybe start HCG about 10 to 14 days into cycle.

I just don't want to be shut down after wards.

I'm kind of making an accelerated decision on using, because my doctor I convinced him to give me test shots, but he's only wanting 1xmonth of 200mg testosterone cypianate. I had 2 so far and if I'm going to get just enough from him to shut down my natural production, and I really was thinking that I won't take another, and just do light PCT to deal with his shots he gave me and quit.

I might as well run a cycle, and then manage PCT after, and at least get the benefits of a real good dosed cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Did I read that you skip leg day ... You never skip leg day, wit never mind. Rule number 1 is that you never go full retard. #2 is never skip leg day. But if you break rule number 2 it's just like going full retard so you in fact breaking both. Thank you class, you shall be seated ..
    What, ?

Looks like you skip most days Holmes.
    Marsoc likes this.

What's the deal with trenbelone? It seems to be a pretty bad ass quick result oriented AAS.

the site I ordered from recomends it as a 1st cycle steroid . It has little water retention, and such, and supposedly has not much fat gain, and melts body fat like a blow torch

I know it's contrary to the stickies first cycle plan, but sounds damn great to me

Anyone want to shed some light on this?

Man, I'm on the fence.

I'm terrified of all the shit I read

It seems if NO ONE really ever recovers after cycle

Dick problems, fat gain, depression, etc

I absolutely need my weiner to be as it is now, what good is a tight ripped body, if you can't bang a woman's brains out?

I have had 2 shots of test a month apart as a part of some off the wall TRT treatment, I pretty much told my doc. I wanted test, so he gave it to me.

If I stop all together, and not go through and use what I ordered, just let myself get back to normal (not that I feel different anyway, still get hard, have energy, etc)

Will my test come back to pre shot levels?

Had 200mg test c, on 7/16/2016, and 200mg test c on 8/16/2016

Would this amount screw me up, will I return to normal?

I'm tripping, worried as shit

Plus I can't deal with CLOMID depression I read about.

Advice please
    Last edited by Couchlock; 08-25-2016 at 03:14 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Yea bro. I don't think you will have a problem bouncing back from those two injections. You can run your clomid just as a precaution if you like. You can cycle safely and with minimum side effects if you study up on it good. Good luck on whatever you decide.

You'll be fine with no PCT

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You'll be fine with no PCT
    So my next questions

If I do 400mg test c per week, and ARIMIDEX at .25mg EOD

PCT
    CLOMID 75/50/50/50
    NOLVA 40/20/20/20

And also use D-aspartic acid, zinc, vitamin D, and tribulus, during PCT and after. What is the likely hood of me recovering totally back to normal?

I hate to not use 200$ worth of gear, plus I been very antsy to try AAS since I started my journey from 260lbs to 130-135

I waited to get 4 years or better under my belt and hit goals before I start.

Just I read one thing slightly positive, and tons of things very negative and scary

I don't want fat gain, I don't want a fucked metabolism, I don't want ED

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    So my next questions

If I do 400mg test c per week, and ARIMIDEX at .25mg EOD

PCT
    CLOMID 75/50/50/50
    NOLVA 40/20/20/20

And also use D-aspartic acid, zinc, vitamin D, and tribulus, during PCT and after. What is the likely hood of me recovering totally back to normal?

I hate to not use 200$ worth of gear, plus I been very antsy to try AAS since I started my journey from 260lbs to 130-135

I waited to get 4 years or better under my belt and hit goals before I start.

Just I read one thing slightly positive, and tons of things very negative and scary

I don't want fat gain, I don't want a fucked metabolism, I don't want ED
    My opinion is... dont cycle.

You have been back and forward for months, as important as having your body ready is to have your mind ready... and IMO you are not ready.

You keep saying you dont want side effects, but thats impossible. Also seems you are very susceptible to anything you read or hear, this can turn a good cycle into problems.

Not everyone gets depressed with clomid.

Not everyone gets ED from steroids .

Etc.

Does it mean YOU will not get this side effects? Hell no, there are no guarantees, but if you think too much about it you will have lot more chances of suffering it (or at least think you do).

I hear ya. Would I see a pretty good change for the better as far as lean muscle gains, if I did a 10wk test c cycle?

I'm just a nervous type guy, I been thru alot and I like to know what's all possible outcomes to anything I do.

Will I see greater progress from working out on cycle, than if not? I'm sure I would, but don't want to loose it all when cycle is done.

I'm not a contest Body builder, or really concerned with huge numbers on bench, deads, or the like. So temporary gains for a contest or meet, is not what I'm after.

What I want is an accelerated boost past my size plateau , I mean is like to hit 150lbs cut and jacked as I am at 130-135

To have it only temporary for 10 weeks then have all my progress catabolically digested, would kill me inside.
    Marsoc likes this.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you cycle then you must be ready for it. Just skimming the posts it shows that you are still doubtful. Thats the key aspect make sure you are ready.

NO TREN for a first cycle thats horrible advice!

If u are going to cycle then go a simple test only cycle, IMO i love test P... ED shots for 7 weeks great gains ( provided u have a good workout n diet routine)
    10 weeks is on the short end for test c since its such a long ester, u be better off goin test e for 10 week rather than test c. but like i said i love test P ( read my blog i wrote about it)
    next is the ancillaries you will need. HCG on cycle is a MUST!!!!! no doubts about it. and then a good PCT of clomid and nolva combo.

if u got any questions get them out before u start, so you know what you are getting into. best of luck! any further questions (as a cycle goes, as for the diet n workout check out those forums) directed at me just PM me.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    What, ?

Looks like you skip most days Holmes.
    Touché lol. Your right I haven't train for the last 1.5-2 years, prior to that I was training for around 1.5-2 years pretty solid naturally but prior to that I haven't trained since highschool around 10'years + ago, other then hard labor (brick work/tree work etc) Got into a jam.
    But I'm getting back into my training for SFAS. (special.forces.assessment.selestion) Army green beret, I would go for marine recon but I'm past the age for the marines again ( was in marine delayed entry around 17) then wasted a lot of years partying ....but God willing I will continue Efficiently, humbly, motivated and driven.
    PS: I wasn't knocking you. I'm just stating like one of the 10 commandments in lifting, training etc. all ones powers and any movement at all is the energy you blast from the ground through your legs. Bro don't go full retard and skip leg day..granted you have a phenomenal before and after pic and are lean and mean.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-26-2016 at 11:03 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

I can try and source NOLVADEX after I start, but CLOMID should take care of it OK, correct?
    If i should choose one when it comes to restart natty test production i def. would go for clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

If i should choose one when it comes to restart natty test production i def. would go for clomid.
    I got both now nolva n CLOMID

I already ordered test c. And also have a standing script from doctor for test c

I'm going to use my ugl, and Perrigo us pharma grade together

I'm going to pin the ugly 1xweek and pharmacy 1xweek 200mg each time.

The ugl I ordered from consistently tests at or slightly above stated label dose

I have ugl at 250mg/ml and Perrigo from pharmacy at 200mg/ml

I'll do 2xweek at 200mg each shot

I may go 225mg, but I need to calculate everything to be sure it will take me full 10 weeks

Thanks for the pm allowance for advice, and all for the detailed response.

And I was just busting balls marsoc, I do not skip leg day, i bike 15 miles 4x week

I have pretty bad scoliosis it makes squats impossible, and mistvother leg exersizes hurt

I'm good with hack squats and leg press, but not much more.

I do appreciate all the help so far.

Eek
    Edited
    Last edited by Couchlock; 09-01-2016 at 10:54 AM.

what is the opinion on using HGH at 1 or 2 iu a week on cycles?
    Marsoc likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    what is the opinion on using HGH at 1 or 2 iu a week on cycles?
    Only worth it if you plan on staying on HGH long term IMO

Ok
    So I have
    Test C 250mg/ml , 10ml vial (ugl)
    Test c 200mg/ml , 10ml vial us pharmacy watson

An arimidex and clomid

I can run the test at 450mg per week for 10 weeks

Is that a good amount, would I be better off running 500 per week?

I'd have to spend an additional $190 to get another vial shipped to do 500mg per week (minimum order and shipping plus MG fee)

Is it going to be a $200 noticeable difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    Ok So I have Test C 250mg/ml , 10ml vial (ugl) Test c 200mg/ml , 10ml vial us pharmacy watson An arimidex and clomid I can run the test at 450mg per week for 10 weeks Is that a good amount, would I be better off running 500 per week? I'd have to spend an additional $190 to get another vial shipped to do 500mg per week (minimum order and shipping plus MG fee) Is it going to be a $200 noticeable difference?
    Gear is weight dependent.
    You have a very low bodyweight.
    450mg of test per week is fine.

Thank you deadlifting dog

What are your thoughts on hcg ?

The more I read the more I feel it's not totally necessary at all

Or at least not full cycle, but maybe hcg at week 4 thru 8 at 250 to 500iu a week?

I would take hcg at 250ius twice a week.
    I would start at the beginning of the cycle and stop about 3 days before PCT.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    So atrophying is gh where we hang out but good quality gh works well with test cyp a good estrogen blocker arimadex or letrosole and thyroid stimulator t3 etc that perfect environment to maximise gh ,

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe View Post
    So atrophying is gh where we hang out but good quality gh works well with test cyp a good estrogen blocker arimadex or letrosole and thyroid stimulator t3 etc that perfect environment to maximise gh ,
    You gotta be joking taking cytomel or synthroid if not needed. I been living with a father who's thyroid is off.

I'd rather be dead then have my thyroid out of whack
    Hushimotos and graves disease is terrible

I'm seriously considering throwing trenbelone ace. Into this cycle

I don't worry much of emotional sides

Also I'm a smoker
    I'm done today
    F smoking right in the ass

Will patches and nicotine gum affect me negatively on cycle?
    Last edited by Couchlock; 09-14-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Haha@full retard.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Ok
    So I have
    Test C 250mg/ml , 10ml vial (ugl)
    Test c 200mg/ml , 10ml vial us pharmacy watson

An arimidex and clomid

I can run the test at 450mg per week for 10 weeks

Is that a good amount, would I be better off running 500 per week?

I'd have to spend an additional $190 to get another vial shipped to do 500mg per week (minimum order and shipping plus MG fee)

Is it going to be a $200 noticeable difference?
    Whatever you decide to do make sure you stick with it. Diet is more important than 50 mg test imho...spend the 200 bucks on chicken breasts or..... Spend that 200 bucks on labs. Money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post

Whatever you decide to do make sure you stick with it. Diet is more important than 50 mg test imho...spend the 200 bucks on chicken breasts or..... Spend that 200 bucks on labs. Money well spent.
    Yes diet is spot on

See before n after pics on page 4 of this thread

My labs, doctor has no problem running bloods 1x a month

Thanks Medicaid. Lol

I just need to knock these smoke off for good

I been 18 hours tobacco free

Well 26 hours no cigarettes

I feel better breathing already

Can't wait to see what a week smoke free feels like

I 100% feel these damn cancer sticks we're holding me back at least 65 TO 75% of my full potential

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Nicotine withdrawal effects last 3-4 days, all the rest is psychological.

Smoke on cycle is bad as will increase you RBC and hematocrit, increasing the chance for vascular and ciculatory problems.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information