Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Question Question about sleeping and juice

I have another stupid question, please forgive me but I have never done anything like Deca or Dbol before. My question is, how does it affect your sleep. I noticed I took a natural pro hormone that suppose to increase testosterone levels and I had a hum dinger of a time going to sleep at night, no matter how much my body was tired, I couldn't sleep. I am thinkin about tryin Deca for the first time, (a newbie here), will I have the same problems sleeping does anyone think? The body needs rest to recover, and I haev heard that is one of the side affects of steriods . Can anyone kinda give me some info on this and your ideas, opinions, personal experiences. thanks fellas!

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Well I don't know for sure that the gear itself effects your sleep or not. I know that when I am on some gear it effects my sleep and at times it's hard to fall asleep but I don't think it's from the gear , I think it's from just working out so hard that my body itself has a hard time getting to rest. I may be wrong so let's see what the other guyz say.

CYCLEON Guest
    gear will definitely make it harder to go to sleep, that happens to everyone. for OTC take 3-6mg of melatonin before bed or Doxylamine Succinate (Unisom). a more guaranteed way is GHB/GBL/1.4 Butenadiol - those are illegal to consume but sure to make u sleep. and u need to or ur gains will suffer.

whooa CYCLEON, you lost me. Those types you named are they downers? If so, man can you get addicted to them. Or are they like drugs to help you come down off the effects of the gear? The reason I asked this question is simply when I loaded up on Pro Hormones, it was very hard for me to go to sleep at night. I have heard that about Juice, but wasn't sure. Please excuse my ignorance, but can you kinda give me some idea what these do?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If t here is one thing I can answer about, it is about sleep. . I did a pro-hormone cycle a little while back, and it felt like I drank a pot of coffee before I went to bed. I was the same way, body was tired, I was tired, then I rememberred that about 1 year ago i purchased a bottle of melatonin because I was having trouble sleeping( for whatever reason), the next night, took 3g, and boom, that shit works like you would not believe. I take it one hour before bed with a ZMA supp. and I fall asleep like a baby. I would start with 3g and that should do the trick, if somehow it doesn,t maybe try 4g. Hope that helped a little, as I'm sure the other advice did from the previous posts. - PaPaPumP

Thanks PaPaPumP, I thought it was just me, you sound like you had the same experience. I will give that a shot. Thanks again for your help and advice.

CYCLEON Guest
    yes - the ZMA works great 2. taken together you shouldnt have any problem - happy ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mike Guest
    I use melatonin sometimes when I need to sleep but damnthat stuffmakes it VERY hard to wake up in the morn for me - i cant take it during the week or I dont get into work the next morn - personally there is NO gear out there that I have had trouble sleeping with...kinda wierd - guess its just me

CYCLEON Guest
    yes, of course mike has no problems sleeping on gear - lest we forget - mike was born with a needle in his ass .......or was that a needle for a dick? hmmmmm........

Mike Guest
    LOL oh fuck......stick around baby - you and me are gonna have some fun LOL

That was not nice CYCLEON, but it was kinda funny, glad to see that Mike didn't take it too personal. Thanks for the advice Mike I really appreciate it Man. I am naturally hyper anyways, so I think I will be one of those that will have problems sleeping.

CYCLEON Guest
    stick around baby - you and me are gonna have some fun
    Freudian slip, oh needled one? Im really not into that kind of thing - you might want to go find astro boy and see what he has to say

CYCLEON Guest
    Sicilian - the "needle in his ass" are words spoken by the man himself - its all good, im just needling him a bit

I know I saw his posting. I just thought it was funny!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I suffer from insomnia anyway so it will make very little difference to me,problem is I will go for weeks with hardly any sleep and then get a week where all I want to do is sleep.I,ve tried many things to get asleep but here some non-drug types

Hot bath before bed
    Reading before bed
    Gradually dimming the lights prior to sleeping naturally allows the body to shut down
    Sex it realeases a natural stimulant that inspires sleep

I personally think all of the above are a load of B*LL**KS but worth a try.Only one that ever worked for me was the sex but she was a nymph

Good Luck
    Billy

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro just skimming through here and realized no-one as mentioned anything about the effect one's routine has on your ability to get to sleep.

People who have the same pre-sleep routine fall asleep faster and have better quality rest.

Prepare a routine that begins a good hr before you go to bed. It's better if you do it at the same time every night. Brush your teeth, whatever, then go prepare a couple of your meals for the next day or whatever. As long as you maintain the same routine every night. You'll train yourself into a nice sleeping pattern.

Good luck

If all else fails try a Right hook from one of your juice-pig friends...lol...someone with 10 or so cycles under their belt (j/k right)

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I tried that routine thing and I am just one awkward sod b,c that did,nt work either but it was suggested by a lot of people.

The right hook hmmmm that might work !!

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm agree with Billy:

Sex it realeases a natural stimulant that inspires sleep

Fuck all OTC supplements, downers or anything else you can get you hands on!

If you wanna sleep well on gear, fuck for your home country b4 bed, nothings puts me to sleep faster.

Keep you g/f happy, sleep well and grow!

Oh and I hope you boys are playing nicely..........Keep it to off-topic forum if you do feel you need to express your sexuallity!

LOL

BA

Mike Guest
    Damn cycle - I can't get a break here.....just remember that you started this......

LIke you said Mike, "Just like family" man! haaaaa.. Well you know you gonna have some pratical jokers and some hardcore idiots like me that will ask anything, so gotta take the good with the bad I guess haaaa.. By the way, no leg workout for me today! Was yesterday!

*** Joke to Mike about the Hermoroid question I posted!

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah - i guess im going to be the "mischevious, juiced up, super genious (like Will E. Coyote)" of the family

codzilla is offline New Member
    I thought it worked the other way. When I'm on the shit it seems its allways nap time, could be that I'm allways eating though.

Dman is offline New Member

Talking sleepin

I have ahard time sleepin to but also have hard time getting out of bed in the morning for work any one else?

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    When I am on I have a hard time falling asleep at night, and don't feel like getting up in the morining. I've read that gear can cause anxiety. Laying there at night getting pissed off does not help either.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Gettin' any relief from that Sicilian? I still shiver when I think of that post.

Thread Information