Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Tren as safely as possible --- just out of rehab

Question Tren as safely as possible --- just out of rehab

Hi guys, I came out of residential rehab a little over 7 months ago.

I haven't taken steroids in about 2 years. My first three courses were pretty sane, then I went through a tough time and lost the run of myself and became reckless, and in my fifth cycle I ended up in hospital for 4.5 weeks with a severe liver injury (very high dose of oral dianabol ).

I have a good relationship with my doctor and I'm in tip top shape right now, but that's no reason to be reckless on my next cycle. I'm in the gym at 6am Monday to Friday. I do my lifting routine and then I walk on the treadmill for about 90 - 120 minutes. I do yoga Monday to Friday. I chill at the weekend. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs.

I've run Tren before at very high doses (over a gram a week) so I know what to expect in terms of sides.

My next cycle will be my sixth, and I want to take Tren, but I want to be sane about it. I actually care about my heart and arteries now (and my liver).

I'm a white male, 29 years old, 5'3" (160cm) and 68.2kg (150 lbs). Right now is the heaviest I've ever been even though I haven't juiced in 2 years.

Given the drastic results I've gotten from Tren before, I don't particularly feel the need to stack it with anything (e.g. anavar ) or to take a high dose.

Of course I'll need to take Test as a base with it but I'm looking at taking the minimum dose possible.

I'm looking for dry, hard gains so minimum water retention and fat gain. I don't think I'll need an AI if I run the minimum dose of Test, will I? And as far as I know Tren doesn't aromatise.

I'm going to shoot twice a week: Monday at 5:30am, and Thursday at 9pm, so that works out at about one shot every 3 days.

I'm thinking of doing maybe something like:

Week 1-END Sustanon 100mg E3D (230mg / wk)
    Week 1-END Tren E 250mg E3D (580mg / wk)
    Week 2-END hCG 300iu E3D (700iu / wk)

Wait 2 weeks after last shot, then:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Normally I take Clomid as well for PCT but I'm on an SSRI antidepressant until the end of the year (20mg escitalopram daily) and I hear that Clomiphene interacts with SSRI's. Escitalopram is known as Lexapro, Cipralex, Seroplex, Lexamil, Lexam, Entact, Losita.

Try not to laugh, but I went vegan last week (I have almond milk and soya butter in the fridge).

What do you reckon?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I really don't think going on steroids is for you yet, I would finish rehab and also get things more settled in your life and get some serious training and dieting under your belt but I really think going on test and tren at your level and stage isn't a wise choice.
    songdog likes this.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I really don't think going on steroids is for you yet, I would finish rehab and also get things more settled in your life and get some serious training and dieting under your belt but I really think going on test and tren at your level and stage isn't a wise choice.
    Agree on this.

Kimbo; great job thus far on getting it back together. If I may, a few suggestions;

Train 2-3 days on, 1 off. Don't do the M-F / weekends off thing.

Yes, you need an AI.

You need a stronger PCT. If you can't take clomid that's just another reason to old off for now.

Don't run HCG on cycle, use it @ the end and into PCT.

Why SO MUCH cardio, 2 hours? After 55 minutes you are no longer in a fat burning stats, you are catabolic. 2 hours of cardio is probably a HUGE reason why you aren't gaining quality pounds.

Not sure about the vegan thing.

Currently I'm doing:

Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday - OFF
    Friday - Shoulders & Arms
    Saturday - OFF
    Sunday - OFF

I do sit-up's as well as yoga every weekday.

Are you sure one would need an AI on such a low dose of Test (i.e. 230 mg / wk)? Also I was gonna use the hCG during cycle as the Tren will shut me down hard... I reckon it would be easier to recover if I use the hCG on cycle, no?

I might delay this cycle until the new year... for three reasons:
    (1) I'll wait til I'm off my SSRI medication
    (2) I've a lot going on right now in terms of recovery
    (3) I'm doing 10 days of silence at Xmas and the food intake is minimal (dinner is 2 pieces of fruit)

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Currently I'm doing:

Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday - OFF
    Friday - Shoulders & Arms
    Saturday - OFF
    Sunday - OFF

Love it, but don't be married to Monday = this, Tuesday = this. Sometimes chest may fall on a Wednesday, sometimes on a Sunday. That's OK, keep the body guessing. Also change up your routine for each BP as needed.

I do sit-up's as well as yoga every weekday.

x2 on the yoga. We all have stress in our lives and yoga can help. We all do all of this for physical health but sometims forget mental health.

Are you sure one would need an AI on such a low dose of Test (i.e. 230 mg / wk)? Also I was gonna use the hCG during cycle as the Tren will shut me down hard... I reckon it would be easier to recover if I use the hCG on cycle, no?

You need an AI.

I might delay this cycle until the new year... for three reasons:
    (1) I'll wait til I'm off my SSRI medication
    (2) I've a lot going on right now in terms of recovery
    (3) I'm doing 10 days of silence at Xmas and the food intake is minimal (dinner is 2 pieces of fruit)
    Yes, on all 3 above. There is no rush and better to do it right.

I'm curious about the need for an AI if Tren doesn't aromatise and if I'm running only 230mg of Test per week. . . ?

You always need an AI...at the least have one on standby.

I've decided I'm gonna leave the heavy stuff until I'm off my happy pills in 2017.

In the meantime though between now and Xmas I reckon I'll do a simple course of oral Anavar alone (with Nolvadex for PCT).

Then after New Years, I'll wean off my happy pills, then straight into Tren + Test + Adex + hCG (with Clomid & Nolvadex for PCT).

Anavar only cycles r for women only... They will shut u down!

Hmmm....

OK then maybe just a Test-only course.....

Test 500mg weekly + Adex for 12 weeks....... then Nolvadex alone for PCT

I did an Anavar -only course about 5 years ago and it seemed to go ok ?

I've decided I'm gonna leave the heavy stuff until I'm off my happy pills in 2017.

In the meantime though between now and Xmas I reckon I'll do a simple course of oral Anavar alone (with Nolvadex for PCT).

Then after New Years, I'll wean off my happy pills, then straight into Tren + Test + Adex + hCG (with Clomid & Nolvadex for PCT).
    ALL AAS IS 'HEAVY STUFF'

You guys need to stop underestimating anabolics.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hmmm....

OK then maybe just a Test-only course.....

Test 500mg weekly + Adex for 12 weeks....... then Nolvadex alone for PCT

I did an Anavar-only course about 5 years ago and it seemed to go ok ?
    Ok. You really need something ey?...well, hail Mary is often pissloaded ..but this time i agree with him. Settle your life before tren . But, ive got one for You. 3 months mk677 tbol and rad140. Just a minipct. Trtdose on hand but i think You Would be ok if the drugs are legit. Should be No sides. Good strength and size in crease, fatloss and wellbeeing. Easy recovery. To be Even safer run it with a cholestrolfriendly diett.
    Liverprotection is needed though.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-03-2016 at 10:07 PM.

Thread Information