Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ingerandtimb

Thread: Third Cycle - Test E/Adrol/Tren A

Riplec is offline New Member

Third Cycle - Test E/Adrol/Tren A

hey everyone long time lurker on the forums, first post found a bunch of useful information from which i structured the following cycle i will be running in 6 weeks from now, reason is they are the last 6 weeks of the 12 weeks off from the last cycle ...

bit about myself :

5'6 - 160lbs 10%bf
    21 years old
    been training for 2 years, I was a competitive climber in past, now im running for physic show, I plan to be contest ready for mai 2017 as im running for a show, My break from this cycle will be coming up just fine to start my contest prep in 2017 which I will run on 20 weeks.

diet :

meal 1 : 1 cup egg whites, 7 oz rice, 4 oz green string beans
    meal2 : 6 oz tilapia, 7 oz patatoes, 4 oz brocoli
    meal3 : 5-6oz horse meat, 30g unseasoned peanuts ( im allergic to other nuts )
    meal4 : 5oz chicken, 4 oz green string beans, 7 oz of rice
    meal5 : tilapia 6oz, 4oz brocoli, 8 oz potatoes
    meal6 : 1 cup oats, 1 cup egg whites.

ever since my last cycle ended I have changed the tilapia for some fatter meat because I didnt mind putting on bit more fat and making sure I had a nice coating of weight to protect my gains, or so I like to think :P, I also try to add more carbs recently so i alternate the rice for plain pasta.

For supplements

I take BCaa's sometimes, and I take a scoop 50g carbs and a scoop 30g prot iso, post workout.

cycle history :

this will be my third cycle the 2 previous ones have been

first was : winstrol 50mg for 4 weeks, ran it alone wasn't the best idea but its how I got introduced to the wide world of juice. I wasn't introduced correctly and my ''friend'' didnt made me run any pct, happily I didn't fuck myself up, which I'm def thankful for. gained some strenght but no mass due to poor dieting, and the gear was bunk.

second cycle was : 12 weeks of Test E 500mg/week, ran with 1-4 dbol kickstart, I gained a good 25lb during the cycle following the diet stated above with smaller portions at that time, PCT came with Nolva 40/40/20/20, ran HCG during PCT 5000iu at 500iu E3D until i ran out, again gear was ok... but def not quality gear.

now this cycle

I got my self Some Innovagen pretty known out here and used by top athletes so im def excited !

I plan to run

Anadrol 1-4 - starting at 25mg for first 3 days than getting up to 50mg ED, i don't plan on going any higher.
    Test E 1-12 - 600mg/week, will be shot 200MG 3 times a week to try and keep stable blood levels.
    Tren A 2-12 - 400mg/week - im still hesitating between 60mg ED or 100mg shot mon,wed,thur,sat ( I am running Tren A because its first time on Tren and would like to be able to pull it out quick if needed. )

I have Prami on hand for Tren or If i get some Adrol progesterone SE
    I have some arimidex 1mg on hand for the whole cycle which i might run 0.25 EOD during the adrol to keep bloat down then will start running as need once tren and test comes on.

PCT

now for PCT I am introducing myself to tren so I expect to have a deeper drop than with the past cycles, I plan to run such

4 weeks before the end of cycle I start

HCG - 500iu/week 2x250iu ( thus,fri )

now 15 days after last test pin I start

clomid 100/75/50/25
    nolva 20/20/20/20
    Last edited by Riplec; 07-21-2016 at 02:42 PM.

none has input or advice ?

I am looking for any positive or negative review of my cycle personnal opinions too, anything really im open minded yet I think this is a pretty solid cycle, but Id like some more advanced users advice, please

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like you HAVE done some homework.....HOWEVER:

21 years old and this will be your 3rd cycle? That's a lot of juice @ a very young age. Too much.

And only training 2 years?

If I'm doing the math right you started your last cycle @ 135 pounds, right? Too light to be juicing unless you're 5'0 tall.

Seems like you could make some pretty solid gains with changes to your diet. You have a nice choice of foods but that's a very small amount of food. Not sure what horse meat is.

I'll leave it @ that but IMO juice is not something I will advise you on right now.

ive been in gym for 5 years but the first 3 were really oriented towards training for climbing... the last 2 have been mainly heading towards my goal of competing in 2017 now planned, i think my diet is on point to the fact that my diet is followed by nutritionnist, and every 2 weeks we meet and discuss my plan and adjust my amounts, I did do a lot of early juicing like i said i was really introduced by the wrong guys, i now done a lot of research since the firstcycle and the last one and this one have been planned and thoughout carefully, iknow the risk involved even with most precautions taken, I appreciate the no juicing advice, but im def more looking for advice on the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Riplec View Post
    hey everyone long time lurker on the forums, first post found a bunch of useful information from which i structured the following cycle i will be running in 6 weeks from now, reason is they are the last 6 weeks of the 12 weeks off from the last cycle ...

bit about myself :

5'6 - 160lbs 10%bf
    21 years old It's really not a good idea to run Tren at your age or only after 2 cycles. You should wait until your 5th + cycle to run Tren.
    been training for 2 years, I was a competitive climber in past, now im running for physic show, I plan to be contest ready for mai 2017 as im running for a show, My break from this cycle will be coming up just fine to start my contest prep in 2017 which I will run on 20 weeks.

diet :

meal 1 : 1 cup egg whites, 7 oz rice, 4 oz green string beans
    meal2 : 6 oz tilapia, 7 oz patatoes, 4 oz brocoli
    meal3 : 5-6oz horse meat, 30g unseasoned peanuts ( im allergic to other nuts )
    meal4 : 5oz chicken, 4 oz green string beans, 7 oz of rice
    meal5 : tilapia 6oz, 4oz brocoli, 8 oz potatoes
    meal6 : 1 cup oats, 1 cup egg whites.

ever since my last cycle ended I have changed the tilapia for some fatter meat because I didnt mind putting on bit more fat and making sure I had a nice coating of weight to protect my gains, or so I like to think :P, I also try to add more carbs recently so i alternate the rice for plain pasta.

For supplements

I take BCaa's sometimes, and I take a scoop 50g carbs and a scoop 30g prot iso, post workout.

cycle history :

this will be my third cycle the 2 previous ones have been

first was : winstrol 50mg for 4 weeks, ran it alone wasn't the best idea but its how I got introduced to the wide world of juice. I wasn't introduced correctly and my ''friend'' didnt made me run any pct, happily I didn't fuck myself up, which I'm def thankful for. gained some strenght but no mass due to poor dieting, and the gear was bunk.

second cycle was : 12 weeks of Test E 500mg/week, ran with 1-4 dbol kickstart, I gained a good 25lb during the cycle following the diet stated above with smaller portions at that time, PCT came with Nolva 40/40/20/20, ran HCG during PCT 5000iu at 500iu E3D until i ran out, again gear was ok... but def not quality gear.

now this cycle

I got my self Some Innovagen pretty known out here and used by top athletes so im def excited !

I plan to run

Anadrol 1-4 - starting at 25mg for first 3 days than getting up to 50mg ED, i don't plan on going any higher.
    Test E 1-12 - 600mg/week, will be shot 200MG 3 times a week to try and keep stable blood levels.The half life of the Enth ester is 14 days. You only need to pin twice a week and you'll be fine.
    Tren A 2-12 - 400mg/week - im still hesitating between 60mg ED or 100mg shot mon,wed,thur,sat ( I am running Tren A because its first time on Tren and would like to be able to pull it out quick if needed. ) Short ester like Acetate should be run for 8 weeks. There's a lot of discussion regarding Test/Tren dosage. If found my sweet spot to be Test=Tren dosage. I run 300mg/wk Test and 300mg/wk Tren, give or take 50mg due to syringe measurement accuracy.

I have Prami on hand for Tren or If i get some Adrol progesterone SE Control you E2 from the beginning and you'll have less problems with Prolactin. I like Caber over Prami but that a personal preference. Definitely need a good AI. I like Adex personally. I run .25mg/ed.
    I have some arimidex 1mg on hand for the whole cycle which i might run 0.25 EOD during the adrol to keep bloat down then will start running as need once tren and test comes on. I wouldn't worry so much about the bloat, that's temporary. The gyno is pre-cancerous so you should be more concerned about running the AI throughout the cycle to prevent it.

PCT

now for PCT I am introducing myself to tren so I expect to have a deeper drop than with the past cycles, I plan to run such

4 weeks before the end of cycle I start

HCG - 500iu/week 2x250iu ( thus,fri ) Run the HCG through out your cycle. It's cheap insurance.

now 15 days after last test pin I start

clomid 100/75/50/25
    nolva 20/20/20/20

I would run Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20. Again, my recommendation is that you do not run Tren until you've gotten 5 or 6 cycles under your belt. Also, you're really too young to be cycling right now. You're young and have lots of natural Test and growth hormones in your system. You should really maximize these before you rely on AAS. When you're an old fart like me and your body practically stops Test and growth hormone production, then you're a prime candidate for AAS cycles. Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would run Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20. Again, my recommendation is that you do not run Tren until you've gotten 5 or 6 cycles under your belt. Also, you're really too young to be cycling right now. You're young and have lots of natural Test and growth hormones in your system. You should really maximize these before you rely on AAS. When you're an old fart like me and your body practically stops Test and growth hormone production, then you're a prime candidate for AAS cycles. Be safe.
    will def take advice and run hcg starting on week 5, will do the same with arimidex are you sure ed is good ? wouldnt Eod limit sides due to its half life ? and I don't have access to cabergoline only prami from my provider and I don't wanna start looking into other labs ....

will run the tren 8 weeks instead of 10 but is it better to run it 2-10 or 4-12

for my PCT I will follow adivce on the nolva and clomid my last pct had high nolva in first week and I respond good to nolva with no sides

I know I am young for cycling and know the risks, but I AM trying to do it in the safest way thats possible ! I know many people arround me doing it under the covers, I'm not about that, the amount of usage of roids nowadays is def underrate, I've been looking up to BB competes here for years .... I am in love with the sport and sadly ... what comes with it :/
    Last edited by Riplec; 07-28-2016 at 09:13 AM.

ingerandtimb is offline New Member
    I concur with above advice. I used anadrol once and never again. Anadrol gave me my worst bloat ever regardless of diet.

If you are serious about competing this young, and have real potential, you need to be under a doc's/trainer's care for such things.

Become a skilled lifter, a swimmer/runner, and conscientious eater over a longer period of time. Slow and steady wins.
    Scorpion0922 likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    What weight class are you planning on competing in?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunjohn242002 View Post
    What weight class are you planning on competing in?
    I dont know the names in english im native french but i am allowed to show up on stage at 177 lbs lean

i am followed by a trainer who's won the same competition im heading for,and i have a nutritionnist keeping his eye on my diet every 2 weeks, i am going with abombs because i know people react different between dbol and adrol and theres always a preference, im trying to see if adrol fits me better as i wasn't really satisfied with dbol.

Thread Information