Thread: gyno surgery

seriouslifter is offline Member

gyno surgery

Who has had gyno surgery? Had a decent size dense lump for years now. Tried everything from protocols. Wont go away. Got a mammo/ultrasound and it is gyno. Now if I find a breast surgeon would insurance cover it? Obviously if i go to a plastic surgeon its probably going to cost 5k - 7k. I have had enough with this lump. Who has had this procedure in they make a incision and just cut it out. Its only on one side. When can I lift again? 6 weeks post?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    Who has had gyno surgery? Had a decent size dense lump for years now. Tried everything from protocols. Wont go away. Got a mammo/ultrasound and it is gyno. Now if I find a breast surgeon would insurance cover it? Obviously if i go to a plastic surgeon its probably going to cost 5k - 7k. I have had enough with this lump. Who has had this procedure in they make a incision and just cut it out. Its only on one side. When can I lift again? 6 weeks post?
    ive heard u should get as lean as possible before surgery so u can recover quick and the doc will take out less which will be cheaper in the end. i think u can work out 10 weeks out if i remember correctly. i know a friend who had it done and it was good. plastic surgeon. dr. miguel delgado in the bay area or dr blau on the east coast.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I have had it. Cost me 800$ after government rebates. 6 weeks not training upper body should be be more then plenty for your recovery.. You can still do leg training if you wish. Its only a day surgery you will be in and out in a few hours.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    if i go to a plastic surgeon, then i pay out of my pocket. if i go to a breast surgeon, maybe it will be covered under insurance? how can they not cover this if its gyno. i have had it for years.

I am fairly lean and been leaner and the gyno was the same size and now its just more noticeable because less fat on chest. Its dense tissue. Low bodyfat will not lessen it.

Thread Information