Camaroguru is offline Junior Member

Doin' it without blood work?

I've looked all around and I can't get private BW in my state; and I can't go to my Dr and tell him I'm doing a cycle so I think I'll have to wing it. My question is, what should I watch for that may be a sign of some unsafe levels during and after my first cycle?
    I'll be doing 300mg test E with 12.5 ed exemestane and the typical 75/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    300 MG test e should be fine for 12 weeks. No worries what so ever if you are healthy at the start.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    I've looked all around and I can't get private BW in my state; and I can't go to my Dr and tell him I'm doing a cycle so I think I'll have to wing it. My question is, what should I watch for that may be a sign of some unsafe levels during and after my first cycle?
    I'll be doing 300mg test E with 12.5 ed exemestane and the typical 75/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20
    300mg is about double your own levels....so your not gonna really see major changes but upto you.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    300mg is about double your own levels....so your not gonna really see major changes but upto you.
    not double, how can you say?

what I believe should be said is that it will likely will add ~twice as much as one would have naturally/optimally (~1100/30 range limit), and for the most part it will depend on ones diet + training routine (and genetics).

Steroids do absolutely nothing good if all is not in check.

Most people learn that the hard way

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post

not double, how can you say?

what I believe should be said is that it will likely will add ~twice as much as one would have naturally/optimally (~1100/30 range limit), and for the most part it will depend on ones diet + training routine (and genetics).

Steroids do absolutely nothing good if all is not in check.

Most people learn that the hard way
    I can't say...that's why I said AROUND double,and for your point steroids do nothing if everything is in check is just not true,yes if you want the best from them,then it's obvious you should eat sleep train right.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    I can't say...that's why I said AROUND double,and for your point steroids do nothing if everything is in check is just not true,yes if you want the best from them,then it's obvious you should eat sleep train right.
    I didnt say "steroids do nothing if everything is in check", I said "Steroids do absolutely nothing good if all is not in check" meaning, right-sufficient and consistent nutrition, training, recovery etc.

try mess with it and see where will it get you, you know what I mean
    Last edited by InternalFire; 07-23-2016 at 04:37 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Everything will be a guess, No if's no but's. Lot's of ppl do it and lot's of ppl go wrong. Nothing els to really say.

mietek is offline Member
    if your dick stays all day hard it means that your test is over dosed.

Thread Information