12345shawn is offline Junior Member

cycle advice

Hey guys i was just wondering on thoughts of this cycle
    test p weeks 1-6
    test e weeks 1-16
    clen /t3 week 1-8
    deca weeks 1-16
    d bols week 8-14

so basically i wanted to cut for the first 8 weeks and then bulk for 8 weeks, just because assuming deca would hit around week 8, havent sorted out any doses. just looking for some thoughts on this?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wow your 18yrs old and you want to do a cut and bulk cycle.Well 1st I will point you to our stickys.READ the young a staroinds.Then if you still insist on running a cycle do your research.Also fill in your stats Ht Wt age bf% yrs training.We need that to better help you.FYI no one runs a cut and bulk cycle.Hope this helps.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Read Nach's links. It could save you a lot of heartache in the future.

12345shawn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Wow your 18yrs old and you want to do a cut and bulk cycle.Well 1st I will point you to our stickys.READ the young a staroinds.Then if you still insist on running a cycle do your research.Also fill in your stats Ht Wt age bf% yrs training.We need that to better help you.FYI no one runs a cut and bulk cycle.Hope this helps.
    age 19
    weight around 80-82
    height 177
    bf, around 17-18 %
    almost 3 years training

If i do do a cycle, i am not planning on doing crazy dosages, just enough to get something out of it. and in regards to the young and steroids , i am not too concerened about it, without sounding ungrateful, like i understand the consequences, everything has a risk from going out drinking to injecting possibly fake gear hahaha. but yeah i am okay with it.

now in regards to the cycle hahah i would want to cut some bf before actually taking shit tbh, like my diet is 3/4 clean and cardio is pretty solid, its just the platue i have hit. my body fat was roaming around 30% last year and now i seem to have come to a stop

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    2 cycles already?

You really need to focus your diet and training. Your stats are nothing that shouldn't have been attained naturally at your age.

Keep cycling and you are continually risking, if not damaged already, your HTPA and pretty much guaranteeing early closure of your growth plates.

Visit our diet section and change that 75% good diet to one in the 90%'s zone and see what happens.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey bro do wat you gotta do we are only here to guide you in the right direction.We are here to let you know the risks.With that being said remember this.You may run your cycle without a glitch.Everything went fine so you think you are ok.NOT! 8 to 10 yrs down the road long after you lost that little bit of muscle you got on that cycle.You have ED problems low libdo you are depressed.All this while trying to raising a family.So you tell me bro is it worth it?

Thread Information