rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

please help with info on Somatropin

Hey guys can someone tell me if Somatropin is worth taking and how exactly to take it.Ive only taking d-bol and deca and nothing else but was told that this stuff was good from the person im getting it from.Oh yea tell me what a cycle usually cost that way i know im not getting ripped off.One more thing its made by Eli Lilly, are they a real legit company?

thanks

Ranger Guest
    From pain pills to Growth H. You got it all covered.....

Ranger

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

HGH

Lilly is the maker. Go to drug profiles on the main page and it's gives a really detailed description. I had the opprotunity to get HGH but after reading about it, having to cut it w/ insulin and stacking it with an AS too much. PLus, it isn't cheap and the results if bad are IRREVERSABLE!!! Some of the sides are acromegaly (enlargement of the lower jaw) dramatic increase of visceral fat(distention of the stomach, lookin pregnant) Reports of brain cancer with long term use, etc. As I was told by a senior member here: If you don't have ALOT of experience w/ AS and years of tng, stay away from HGH.

The original jason Guest
    are you determined to damage yourself??

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Thank you bravo for the in fo i was needing

Thanks bravo for helping me out with some info I did read on it but justed wanted some input from people.Thats all I wanted to know but some people post replys to me that I do not understand at all or doesnt make sense to me one but,But your reply did help me thank you

your welcome

Just understand that though some of these guys can be tough on us newbies, they do mean well. Alot of the general public has horrible preconceived notions about AS use and and uneducated people give them those ideas. If you have learned one thing from this site and belive me, I sure have, is that information and assistance here are abundant. My suggestions to you are first: use the search key and you can find tons of information. Second, READ EVERY POST you think can help you. When applicable, use your vets and moderators for help. Some of them are tough but they do care. You literally have hundreds of years of combined experience with AS use and training available to you here so use it. ANy other questions, give me a holler bro.

Ranger Guest
    That's a Yep-per....Drive on Airborne!!

Ranger
    11B4V

Death from above

Rangers lead the way!!!!!!!!!!

11B2V

cooler is offline New Member
    sua sponte
    though i be the lone survivor

Ranger Guest
    " Of your own accord "

Ranger

cooler is offline New Member
    whats up Ranger haven't talked to you in a while?

Thread Information